Ideal routine for modern NEET?

ideal routine for modern NEET?

Attached: 1547235759123.png (1454x1083, 1.84M)

Ever neet I know is depressed

Check out the Recommended Routine on reddit.

they just tell you that to make you feel better.

imagine living in your parents house past the age of 18

incorporate things into a routine that you find meaningful

In theory your life becomes beholden to no one(beside petty things your parents/whomever may make you do) so you are free to study, philosophize, train, learn languages, volunteer, etc.
In reality you'll probably just jerk it to Loli Femdom, shit post on Jow Forums, and get nothing done at all.
I speak from experience.

Here's mine, but I'm currently on break from uni
>wake up at 4 PM
>play vidya for 12 hours with friends
>watch a movie or two in bed, comfy ass setup
>browse youtube/twitch/Jow Forums throughout the day
>jerk off at least once/day
>go to sleep at 7 AM

This. Before my break started I told myself "I'm not gonna waste any time, I'm gonna read, lift, meditate, etc." and all that happened was I went full degenerate.

i want to start on of those celebrity routines where they workout for 6 hours a day.

eat a bullet xF

thanks for funding my life wagebitch.

Congratulations on being poor user. I'm so jealous that you get to spend all day here.

True neets have the time to craft the perfect personal routine

8 hour arm blast COME ON

this

Attached: 1497127962308.jpg (1218x824, 501K)

Being NEET doesn't give you magical drug-like recovery, so your routine would be like any normal routine for a natural lifter.

t. 15 years NEET (age 16 to 31 and counting)

Something sumo style, where you get up early, train hard, eat big and then sleep. Being doing texas method like this over my holidays from uni and it's great

>t. 15 years NEET (age 16 to 31 and counting)
How?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Very late autism diagnosis, and parents who were too busy with their careers to worry about what I'm doing with my life.

What's your life plan?

>parents who were too busy with their careers to worry about what I'm doing with my life
same here i feel you

Attached: 1530143533253.png (746x512, 99K)