Food fucking sucks

Why is there nothing to eat that doesn't taste like shit that is good for you? I can't eat a vegetable without feeling like shit, fish, sick of chicken and nothing fills me up. Fuck onions as well. I started recently going to the gym and what the fuck is the point if I'm not eating right because I can't get used to this god awful food fucking herbivores eat. "But user there is good food that is good for you"! No there isn't motherfucker it all tastes terrible or is cooked with fucking greens. You may like it but I just can't grow to. Delicious food is disgustingly unhealthy and I don't feel like eating that either because I'll gain weight just by eating 1,800 calories anyway. Goddamn I hate this shit so much. I'm envious of all you people that can consume literal trash and be fit and have energy to do things.

Attached: cri2.png (850x1200, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/fishing-for-muscle-cod-protein-promotes.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/06/whey-protein-hydrolysates-were.html
livestrong.com/article/341375-why-is-chicken-healthy-to-eat/
activebeat.com/diet-nutrition/top-10-health-benefits-of-eating-chicken/2/
plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
healthline.com/nutrition/onion-benefits
livescience.com/45293-onion-nutrition.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/08/on-short-notice-red-onions-for.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit fucking bitching and be a fat shit if you don't wanna put the work in. Actually just kill yourself you fag

Don't worry user, there are lots of tasty foods available to help you toward your goals! I'm partial to putting some cacciatore sauce on my chicken, but you can also get lots of protein from a low-cal source using thinly sliced steak! A few shakers of spices from a local Wal-Mart go a long way in giving your food some variety and zest, as well. Lean ground beef is another good choice, and you can put it on a bun and top it with a little ketchup, mustard, and pickles for a home-made burger.

As long as you track what you're eating, there are so many ways to stay within your calorie limit while mixing things up in the kitchen. A food scale ($20 on Amazon!) is a great investment for that. That way, you know exactly how much you're taking in, and it'll give you some wiggle room to have some fun with your recipes.

Eat well, and stay strong, user. I know you can do it!

Attached: kaosuhug.gif (540x455, 2.99M)

Dude I'd tell people to commit suicide as well if I ate shit rabbits eat had to count my kcals. So I forgive you for telling me to kill myself.

Imagine being this American

Is there really nothing else to eat but meat Kaos chan?

Those were a few high-protein examples that came to mind. There's vegetarian options too, like lentils, beans, and of course eggs!

I like to avoid carbs, since they make me more hungry and more likely to go over my kcal limit, but you could eat anything as long as you stayed within your goals. I'm sure you can come up with recipes I've never even considered. Let me know what you cook up!

Attached: kaosuhobbies.png (1280x719, 982K)

I count but it doesn't fill me up. I'll try one more week to see if I can hack it by almost starving myself but thanks for your kind reply Kaos chan.

I'm glad to help. High protein will help you stay satisfied, even if you miss being "full."

It might be hard, but extraordinary results require extraordinary effort. You're gonna make it!

Attached: kaosuhappy.jpg (1366x768, 79K)

Yea I tried everything as well, but im nearly 20 days in my diet though.

It's called not being a bitch.

I'm not joking, if something as simple as food has control of you're life that much could you imagine other things?

Imagine being an adult male stuck in the "mommy I don't like brussel sprouts" stage of growth. Eat what you like and count your calories. If you are counting and you still gain weight, you are not counting. Or don't, die fat, ain't nothing I can do to stop you from being too much of a bitch to take care of yourself. The information you need is in this board if you want it and if you don't you gain nothing from showing off how pathetic you are to this swiss snowboarding symposium. Go eat another donut fatty.

Meat
Milk
Cheese
Nuts
Beans
Fish

Eat as much as you want and just make up for it in cardio you baby

OP, those people who eat literal trash and are still fit...
You can be one of them. The trick is to build so much muscle that your body will always need more food than when you feel full. It worked for me, but it took a hell of a long time. Four years to be exact.

Attached: 173112118-23ce75c2-012c-4289-8892-a51f4fb54530.jpg (420x266, 53K)

His BMI is probably over 30

Don't trash on doughnuts.

Attached: 5aa1803abb9d9d310c8b4600-750-549.jpg (750x549, 75K)

I'm 10 lbs over my ideal weight though but I really shouldn't be.
I'll try!
I've already been successful at being fit before twice in my life its was just barely any work then outside of going to the gym 4 times outta the week. It's just tedious as an older person.

t. resolutioner manchild

Meat.

It's the best, most complete, most satiating and most nutrient dense and also the only real food.

You just haven't discovered meals that hit the balance between healthy and good. Do your research into cooking and nutrition and work towards balance instead of whining about it. Who said you must only eat one or another? You can have whatever you want. You just have to know the consequences and balance it with self-control.

Build that.

Yes!
Cooking? Read any cook books?

>fish
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/fishing-for-muscle-cod-protein-promotes.html
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/06/whey-protein-hydrolysates-were.html

Attached: Do you even Splash.jpg (500x489, 69K)

>sick of chicken
>livestrong.com/article/341375-why-is-chicken-healthy-to-eat/
>activebeat.com/diet-nutrition/top-10-health-benefits-of-eating-chicken/2/
>Meat
>plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Attached: four panel chicken.png (2017x800, 984K)

>Fuck onions
>healthline.com/nutrition/onion-benefits
>livescience.com/45293-onion-nutrition.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/08/on-short-notice-red-onions-for.html

Attached: Dioscorides.jpg (1299x1000, 344K)