If I counted calories and ordered the right things from the menu...

If I counted calories and ordered the right things from the menu, could I still lose weight even if I ate McDonald's everyday?

Attached: 261F71E6-DB04-4ED9-8889-939D2502D76D.jpg (624x351, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

yes, just don't get the fries or drinks

Yes

Yes but it's not advised

In theory? Yes. But in reality, you're 100% going to fuck up. You'll add a small fry here, a cheeseburger there, and not properly count the calories. It's so easy to say "and a uhhhh small fry please", you'll eventually cave in to the hunger that comes with low-calorie diets, which is what you'll have to go for with a McDonalds-only strategy.

Fuck that bro, I'd rather have two burgers any day than a burger and a small fry

Yes. Avoid the empty carbs/calories that come their fries and sodas and you're fine. A grilled chicken wrap, no cheese, and a Mcdouble is only like 500 calories total. Eat right and you can lose weight.

Attached: reqeo0j8syj11.jpg (844x528, 53K)

>drinks
Coke Zero, faggot, fight me

Oh man same, dirty bulking rn and I eat there at least a couple times a week. Great for when I can't get the calories in otherwise but I prefer to either cook for myself or eat with family.

Not all Mcdonalds have Coke Zero though. It's usually regualr diet coke which sucks.

you have to live it

Attached: clemson-white-house-visit-mcdonalds-twitter.jpg (1300x724, 97K)

yes but there is healthy weight loss and shitty weight loss.
For maximum gains/muscle preservation there is nothing better than a cut rich in lean, quality protein, with good carbs like brown rice, beans and sweet potatoes and lots of vegetables like carrots and broccoli.
Can't see the appeal in shitty food like mcdonalds.

water, check mate.

>falling for the artificially sweetened jew

if its like one big meal a day. you also cant sit on your ass all day

also, the healthier you eat, the more quantity you get to eat also. With the amount of calories in a burger you can eat a fucking lot of lean chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli.

Yes, but it will be extremely painful

Attached: 19A92E23-F12F-4037-B466-8AD0304AD6DD.jpg (630x1200, 187K)

you are a big guy

Attached: bane.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Why people like fast food so much? That meat doesn't even feel or taste like meat. I don't you just prepare you own burger at home? After I learned how to make a burger I never stepped a foot inside a mcdonalds or bk. It's way healthier and tasty.

A calorie is a calorie, how are some better than others?

>That meat doesn't even feel or taste like meat
Yes it does. You're just parroting anti-fast food propaganda. There's no "chemicals" or "artificial meat" either.

Just drink water faggot. It tastes better and is better for you.

oh man i fucking love diet coke, i wish i could get one right now

Water bottles have estrogen and tap water has fluoride. You can't win.

Good goy

>fluoride is bad
Don't tell him what the main ingredient of Coke Zero is.

>implying people know basic cooking skills

Attached: dab.png (500x281, 50K)

yes

You have to appeal to a Jewish conspiracy because you have no argument

Maybe not because the calories aren't always accurate.

Pure propaganda watch the movie fat head on youtube

McDicks' grilled chicken and bacon wrap is honestly a solid post-workout meal, macro-wise.
Wouldn't recommend making it a ritual but once in a while if you're in a rush, it's pretty wicked.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Attached: fat-head-450.jpg (450x280, 55K)

U U U U

>fluoride bad
Yes, Goyim. Good boy.

>drank soda
>ate fries
>admitted to being an alcoholic

Naw.

McSnake Diet

You are idiots, Coke Zero is gone EVERYWHERE. It is just Diet coke in a new label. Sucralose? Gone. Everything is aspertain. Fucking Jews.

>Solid macro-wise
>Don't make it regular
You have the language skills of a 15 yr old.

If it is solid macros (it is) on; cost/Cal, protein/fat, taste/speed... Then eat it all the time (I do)

i go to A&W 3 times a week, harveys, boston pizza

shit dont matter if you burn more than you eat

>drinking diet or zero sodas
>destroying your gut flora with alien chemicals
>even drinking ANYTHING during meals
Miss me with that dumb shit

Because the macronutrient composition is just as important

Aspartame is fine

caloric deficit is the wrong way to loose weight. It does make sens, but it assume that a calorie is always the same calorie no matter what. Which is wrong since a calorie of fat isn't a calorie glucose. or protein. It act differently on your body. Evan fats, trans fat and mono-saturated fat are different things.There are food that exist and designed to make you hungrier and mcDonald is probably an exemple of it. If you took the same caloric value un sugar-free peanut butter or eggs, you'd probably wouldn't be able to be willing to eat for a day. It's not just fastfood, it's also the people who thinks they can loose weight from drinking homemade smoothies. Most of the fiber is gone and you end up having a sugar craving 2 hours after the smoothie.

this video starts with a good exemple,
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

I might sound like a guy who does propaganda for fasting and keto-scrap, but this is the only I was able to loose weight with no rebound.

Then burgers have decent macros

You're an idiot, a calorie is a unit of measure. A calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight. You can lose weight and eat carbohydrates. It's all about self control and conquering your appetite.

I mean, I prefer to spend my time and money making shit myself but I appreciate the irony in (You) saying I have the language skills of a 15-year-old before sharting out that clusterfuck of sentence fragments.

Attached: hm.jpg (720x881, 23K)

nigga, fuck your self-control bullshit and instagram post-tier bullshit of sharing motivational jpegs on the internet.You're not independent from your body natural functioning. Your motivation is driven by organ wanting nutriment. You will no matter what do a rebound with big mac.

So if you need 2000 calories a day, and you want to lose 1 pound a week, so you eat 1500 calories a day, but it's purely carbohydrates, you'll cut nothing but fat, preserve your muscle, and come out great?

Because that's fucking retarded.

I wasn't saying otherwise; just that coke zero is now 100% marketing because it is exactly the same as diet Coke.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

This.

You will lose weight if you eat anything at a caloric deficit

The question you should be asking is what diet is optimal for FAT loss, a mcdonalds diet isn't that unless you do it in a very specific way(no buns, fries or sodas ect)

yeah just get mcchickens and breakfast burritos.
best items there anyway.

Oh and even then it wont be a diet optimal for overall human health.

At least eat some vegetables a couple times a day

Yah they totally stopped using pink slime, just trust them, it's not like they fed Americans pink slime for years without a peep, surely they wouldn't do that again.

>It tastes better

my gut bacteria literally says otherwise ;).
nice try water jew. It'll take more than that to get me to start purchasing your overpriced "spring" water nonsense.

Would you rather drink tap water or drink coke?

You fucking retards that think a burger is a burger are the /fit equivalent of whales with salads covered in ranch and we laugh at you like real salad eaters laugh at them.

> I can't fast, so other people can't either!
Nigga you are retarded.

> He's gonna buy bottle water
> Not a brita filter/zero water/etc
Not even other user but man you're right, keep drinking soda.

I lost a shit load of weight when I was doing keto, and I ate at McDonalds for lunch 5 days of week because it was in the same plaza as my office. Just get nuggs

Yeah, just no fries and get a diet drink or water.

Yes. Calories in - calories out = weight loss. But it's not efficient. There are other processes going on in your body that you can improve to lose weight faster. The fact you're eating so many carbs will also make you a lot hungrier too. I wouldn't recommend the mcdonalds diet, but it's technically possible.

>drinking anything but water and black coffee
Ngmi

go to 48:20, he's literally saying that people who don't like the increase of obesity are just racists

And that's a good thing.

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202017-10-05%20at%2012.27.05%20PM.png (676x507, 462K)

>people ITT defending a repeat consumption of sodium

Attached: 20181127_193622.jpg (400x533, 187K)

>he can't handle a little salt
What's it like being an electrolet?

Yes, I could have sworn there was someone who did this and it made the news.

it tastes way better. In a blind taste test I was able to identify 6 different colas from 3 different brands. Coke Zero was the only thing I almost mistook for coke.

Attached: 1359485639494.jpg (529x399, 26K)

I don't get why people don't like water.
Some people go to incredible lengths to not be forced to drink water but I fucking love water. It's very refreshing and hydrating

Aspartame doesn’t exist anymore?

Brain cancer is fine?

holy fuck you literally weren't lying....

youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY

I did this.
And lost 100 pounds in a year.

McD's like 2-3 times a week.

Yeah, it wouldn't be that fun but you can lose weight with fucking protein shakes, ice cream and alcohol if you count your calories

I mostly drink water too. I'll drink the occasional iced tea or diet soda maybe once or twice a week.

Its cheaper to buy a fuckton of spinach, mushrooms and chicken tits and have 4 meals than it is to buy McDonalds. Even with frozen veggies on the side its cheap as shit a whole weeks worth of good food for like $20.

Attached: 20190115_190543.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

Using real meat =/= healthy. Real meat cooked in inflammatory unnatural vegetable oils and served on a white bun with bulk added sugar and slathered in sauces that are literally mostly corn syrup is very bad for your body.

>A kilowatt is a kilowatt, what's the difference between using coal, nuclear, or wind?

>is it really such a shock that a population that's ten years older is ten pounds heavier
Wait, what the fuck? What is this garbage?

1,500 cals per day of fructose will have extremely different effects on your body compared to 1,500 cals of something like 50/30/20 carb/pro/fat.

I ONLY drink water... I dont even 100% natural juice.

>rice

not gonna make it.

Yes, dumbass

Eating a ton of processed fried food creates unnecessary cravings in your body and doesn't fill or satisfy you nearly as much as a balanced diet, which makes you crave carbs even more and can cause you to over eat. So in theory, anytime you're in a decent caloric deficit you'll lose weight, but you're just making it more difficult for yourself.

Eating 500 calories of spinach makes me feel like my stomach is about to pop I'm so full. 500 calories of McDonalds is like what? Half a burger? Not satisfying at all. But you can do it if you want.

I drink Tab.

Soda is made with tap water you moron

>I’m comparing high fiber high water non calorically dense foods to a cheeseburger I’m smart
>500 calories is half a burger
Kill yourselves moron

If you make a burger with lean beef at home it's relatively low in calories.

>49171815

>Implying Coke isn't just made from municipal water.
With all the shit in it they could be using lower quality water for all we know.

>Eating the D, instead of patrician Wendy's, or poorfag Rally's
NGTMI

I have a feeling this image is going to stick around on the board
>The Chad dirty bulk vs the manlet cheat meal

Why the fuck would you want lean ground beef?

Keto or ancient grain fag?