Is it ok to have one cheat day a month?

Is it ok to have one cheat day a month?

Attached: cheat day.jpg (2044x1748, 1.04M)

Why?

I assume you're talking about the pic. Because Trump is as stupid as the people that vote for him.

I only voted for him to piss off people like you. You can suck my dick now.

Attached: 1547356958202.png (668x1405, 176K)

Sadly the entire country is full of brainlets like you. Thankfully (as the popular vote showed) you aren't a majority.

tfw see nothing wrong and wish i could eat those
tfw pleb

> lol I voted for Trump! LEL EPIC TROLL XD
You are just like a liberal, a populist that worships a demagogue thinking it brings some type of power over people.

Attached: 1543883608129.png (800x450, 359K)

she lost, get over it

I tell ya folks, we have terrific food, the best food.

Attached: 1547603212712.jpg (1242x1424, 933K)

>football players wanted McDonald’s
>”hurr trumps a retard for getting McDonald’s”
Kys

day: no
meal: if you want, depending on how you wired it could either help or hurt you psychologically

Thankfully Florida and a couple of meme states in the midwest decide elections nowadays.
Kind reminder that Florida went red for both Governor and Senate in a D+7 midterm.

You're both retarded if you think this country can be saved through politics. The problems this nation faces have been here for decades. No politician or president can fix them. If you want actual change or to take any meaningful action, then you will have to go out and spill some blood. So let me reiterate, I voted for Trump solely to piss of uptight cunts like you.

Attached: 1546759564325.jpg (250x245, 7K)

> lol I voted for Trump! LEL EPIC TROLL XD
You are just like a liberal, a populist that worships a demagogue thinking it brings some type of power over people.

unless you're literally a professional body builder I don't see it as the end of the world.

Are you retarded enough to think politics changes anything?

> You're both retarded if you think this country can be saved through politics.
Never even mentioned this, but I agree with you unironically.
> If you want actual change or to take any meaningful action, then you will have to go out and spill some blood.
Kinda agree, I just dont think Americans can handle something like this without destorying themselves.
> So let me reiterate, I voted for Trump solely to piss of uptight cunts like you.
I don't think thats going to ever happen under Trump. He's not really doing anything that's shaking the foundation, just making an ass of himself and setting America up for war.

I can never tell if people like these are serious. They seem alien, like they live in a different reality.

Hillary would have started ww3 by now if she won.

> superior timeline

good thread op

>start this thread because I am tempted to start a cheat day on my birthday
>haha this image is funny because I can relate because I'd order six mcribs because they're my vice
>"FUCKING TRUMP IS STUPID WHY VOTE FOR HIM IT WAS HUUUUUUUR TUUUUUUURN"
Side note I love wendy's and it's cheaper than a fancy catering meal.

Attached: look at this dude.jpg (480x320, 21K)

That hail Hitler salute tho...

I've slammed three appetizers, a main, and four desserts in a sitting on my monthly cheat meal. Still making solid progress. I say go for it.

>self sabotage

If you're such a mentally weak faggot that you need a constant cheat meal, then go for it

>B-but The Rock has cheat meals!

The Rock "made it" 20+ years ago. He can do a cheat month and still look great.

Judging by the CBT, the average Jow Forumsizen is 18-25% bf with less than a year of consistent lifting. If you look like this you should be learning true discipline until you get to where you need to be.

Or just ignore me and take one step forward and one step back forever

Welcome to Trump's America.

a) No they didn't
b) It's clearly Wendy's you fucking dumbass

He's a billionaire but buys his guest fast food. Fucking cheap ass.

>Saves the country billions by not paying workers
>Orders McDs to save taxpayers money
>Based as fuck

you should leave while you still can, m'basedboi

delet

>Doesn't even pay his own employees
>Cost the country millions by putting secret service up in his own 5 star hotels
>Wastes millions by sending troops to the border just to wave his dick around
Continue sucking Trump's dick faggot

its been three fucking years you spastic fuck monkeys
how the fuck are you STILL this fucking salty about Trump
go be productive for once in your god damn lives

Attached: 1533289825112.jpg (540x363, 35K)

yea bro nbd I have 2 cheat days a week

Attached: muum.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Hit a little too close to home, user?