What is the best martial art for street fighting? Bullied in school

What is the best martial art for street fighting? Bullied in school.

Attached: nRk4zGy.png (512x496, 245K)

Street fighting

mma probably

For high school? Definitely Tae Kwon Do or Muay Thai. University? Krav Maga.

Straight up, stand up boxing.

just buy a gun

(provided you’re in a state where it is legal to purchase firearms)

Yeah bro, just take a gun to a fucking school

Wrastlin

I thought this was common place in Burgerland

Just learn MMA. you'll get the best bang for your buck for self defense.

Also Krav Maga is shit tier. Ignore any retards that suggest it

Sucker Punchjitsu

90% of street fights go to the ground

Wrestling followed by boxing. BJJ is good too but probably more expensive.

as long as you keep it secret no one cares. people who get caught are usually showing it off or playing with bullets like a dipshit

Boxing/wrestling is the generic and pragmatic answer.

this op

Attached: 1547483986757.jpg (1242x1262, 845K)

You don't have to be particularly good to kick them in the balls and box their ears and start punching them in the jaw once they've fallen user.

>you'll get the best bang for your buck for self defense.

A dude doing MMA training for 3 months vs a person in any traditional martial art *Besides jiujitsu/BJJ* for a year you could easily body those people.

Also the MMA training may train ground game also, but elite expensive gym's have seperate coaches that specialize in striking, muay thai, kickboxing,boxing etc

Attached: 1545093699881.jpg (640x932, 91K)

Yea but depending on the demographic of the school if you kick balls you just attract more people bullying you because *Ball kicker*.

Boxing is #1 because of practicality

Sure some BJJ dipshit might be able to tap out a drunk boxer in an octagon, but in an actual barfight, you don't want to be grappling on the ground where there will in all likelihood be broken glass

Boxing is best for realistic situations, which include taking on multiple opponents, counterpunching scrubs, &c.

Just use weapons

As usual, boxing

The martial art with the best track records of turning average joes into fighters with no bullshit.

Then in the knee or something, jesus user.

Enjoy getting kicked in the head by someone's friend. Snap their head back with a good jab and gtfo.

>all realistic scenarios except the one where you get tackled

the best way to win a fight is by a hundred meters

>seriously

>BJJ fags
>Tackling
>Not agressive boot scoot

user, the average country boy in my neck of the woods has wrestled every day of their childhoods and adolescence.
A few months of bjj won't make a lick of difference.
If anything, he should take up boxing and learn heel stomps and how to use a good knee to the nuts.
If he wants to get good at grappling then pick up catch wrestling or scholastic wrestling.

getting huge so the bullys think twice about picking on you

Attached: F772C609-A8ED-4D48-8E1C-E38CEC00C4B6.jpg (1000x1001, 95K)

get fat and sit on them

Muay Thai. You just need one spinning elbow to a nigger head to stop the bullying.

Western boxing and traditional wrestling deus.

Attached: EC35132F-32A6-4D47-9FDB-FD2FEF335322.jpg (640x779, 70K)

>mention tackling
>red herrings about BJJ for some reason
Not the point

Sumo

even if this were true, which it isnt, good luck wrapping your arms around a trained boxers kickback jab to your gay ass unbalanced face. with a little luck he might throw a left hook and break your neck before u even hit the ground

street fights always start standing...hard ass faggots think they know how to fight because they worship prison scum. they only try for take downs after flailing their limp-wristed arms around like a 14 year old girl and realize they dont know how to throw a punch. any halfway decent boxer will let them land a few well blocked shots to get their confidence up then bait into a single shut down punch

boxing is king. dont be a faggot and wrestle guys its gay as fuck

learn striking from boxing then bjj is the only serious answer

>krabby magoo

But i thought that we ended bullying once and for all with the new gillette ad?
How can it be possible??

The ultimate combination would be Wing Chun plus Savate plus BJJ. So all you gotta do is become a triple black belt, and people will finally stop picking on you.

None single martial art, train mma fool

Bitch confirmed

muay thai is most applicable to street game

you have a stance which allows you a stable base where you can maneuver well and somewhat avoid wrestling/ground game

useful in nearly any position with clinch/knees as well as ability to fight with shoes on (relying on shin to kick, if you even want to kick which you probably realistically won't)

you want to avoid any kind of ground game unless it's a strict 1 v 1, which is almost never the case in a real streetfight/bar scenario.

boxing is good too, but muay thai is more well-rounded

Bjj, Muay Thai
Join a good gym, not commercial mma gym. But a good mma gym.

The only boxing gym near me is a kids boxing gym and a gym that does "classes" on boxing. Not training, but like a spin class for boxing. Room full of people hitting bags together.
Think Billy Blanks and Tae Bo but everyone has a heavy bag.

I've almost calles that kids gym and said "Listen, I'm am adult with money, can you train me off hours."

I have no means of defending myself, and I agree with what your saying, I feel if you rock a dude hard enough standing, he won't want to take it to the ground or have enough left in him to.

Gun

the gun

throwing air conditioners

i heard it's good conditioning

>m-muh laws
stop being a pussy and dont flash it around like a retard. you're an adult, take some fucking responsibility for yourself. Unless you're in highschool in which case gtfo.

This user is right, for the wrong reasons. Spinning elbows are about as useful as a brazilian kick against an average, untrained opponent. Unless you're a complete manlet, Muay Thai has a really good mixup going on between zoning out your opponent with pretty safe, quick kicks, and bringing them in for a knee to the chest. Everybody expects people to fight with fists only, which makes martial arts centered around kicks so much more useful, because few actually know how to deal with that shit

>everyone naming their favorite martial arts they practive

Imagine being bullied lol

This

School bullies and street fights are two different worlds. Ideally you should do both to be a well rounded fighter, but grappling like BJJ/wrestling for bullies and boxing/muay thai for street fights. In the street if you go to the ground you'll get kicked in the head. For bullies it looks better if you arent the one throwing punches and you'll get in less trouble for fighting.
>t. was bullied in high school until he destroyed a bully's elbow with an armbar.

I worked the door at Sapphire in the cross for 3 years, got the job from my mates dad who has been a bouncer for over 20 years.

Most people are too scared to fight, the ones who aren't are usually junkies with nothing to lose high on something. They come at you from the back (Sometimes even the front) with bricks and broken bottles and go for the throat. A guy I worked with was closing up at 5am and a junkie he had thrown out the night before slashed him with a broken beer bottle and opened his neck ear to ear. Luckily it was deeper on the side and not too bad anywhere it could have done serious damage and he lived.

If you must do something, western boxing is your best bet. Half the retards in this thread are talking about there favourite jackie chan movie as if the situation you are in would be announced by music and everyone will crowd around. Boxing gets you fit, gets you strong - teaches you to read your opponent at its core and teaches you to go for openings as soon as possible. It also teaches how to be hit - how to breath and anticipate the pain from getting hit.

First and foremost most people ( read; 99.9%) of the people you will EVER encounter in a fight are not competent fighters themselves unless you are dick or they are intoxicated. A quick punch to vital areas under the jawline, side of the head around the ear etc is almost all you will ever actually do before they back out, fall over or their mates join in and it becomes a brawl.

Get in the Gym. Train and get fit and fast. Learn to take a hit and not be incapacitated by it or many. Learn to protect your vitals properly and END the situation as quick as possible. The longer a fight goes the worse your chances are of coming out unscathed. That should be your priority.

If you are just talking bully shit in school just harden up - your time there is short with them, and Karate Kid is a fucking meme.

point fighting.
thank me later.

Unironically if you master it to a degree where you could always 1 hit K.O. someone you could just sneak up on the bully and knock him out every single day. He’ll learn to stop. Ofcourse you’d be a massive bitch.

Attached: 1479092042192m.jpg (575x1024, 71K)

I honestly don’t remember any bullying in my highschool. No one wants to be columbine v.23

>university? krav maga
I kekd.

Try and find a Jow Forums poster near you. They'll take you under their wing, might have some homosex but its high test.

Realistically, I was bullied in school. It just made me stay in the library more.
If you really want to beat them, record the bullying and report it. Sure they might try hitting you again, but if they do thr teachers will believe you without evidence the next time.
Even if you injure yourself, you can say they did it.

what's wrong with it? i've done it for half a year and besides knife disarming (which the trainer said i should only attempt if there is no other escape) i learnt techniques from kickboxing, bjj, muay thai and it was full contact

MCDOJO
C
D
O
J
O

As with any martial art just see if the dojo in question does sparing/rolling/randori. If there's no training vs an unwilling opponent then gtfo of there.
>pretty sure krav maga guys give the same bullshido "its too deadly" argument as kung fu

dirty fighting/improvised weapon, bite his nose and make sure to hit his windpipe to stop his breathing for a brief moment

also if he bleeds too much just lie to teachers that he grabbed your throat at one point and threatened to kill you

>just hits his vitals bro, just go savage mode bro
10/10 advice that is guarenteed to work

>muh BJJ 90%
If you're decent enough at boxing you'll make sure he's the only one on the ground