What does Jow Forums think of Gillette's anti masculinity campaign

what does Jow Forums think of Gillette's anti masculinity campaign.
youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

Attached: images (4).jpg (511x288, 10K)

Life is too short to be disappointed in the other crabs. Just find your own bucket and do your own thing.

it's fine.

You know who's are trying to turn men into women and women into men
Never forget that

If I was buying their overpriced shit I would definitely stop, but I don't so w/e

there's a hundred other razor companies that should be getting your business instead.

no user
who's are trying

I just use a straight razor.

I question why a razor company is pandering to feminists because feminists reject shaving.

Attached: 1547509157347.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Its an anti-bullying commercial. Nothing wrong with it unless you are pro-bullying, in which case - and you may not like it, you are the problem.

$100 it's "da joooos!1!1!!!1!"

The Swiss. Ever notice nobody talks shit about them?

because the topic is controversial and any publicity is good publicity. Look how much coverage they're getting. It was a smart move.

They are no longer catering to men, now they're selling to MtF tranny sissies so they can mantain their butthole clean shaven.

Attached: 1514703331485.jpg (768x768, 101K)

Nothing wrong with bullying within reason.

what the fuck

mate have you read the comments on the video? there's a major push for everyone to NOT buy their products. And Gillete are on full damage control deleting comments and skewing the likes and dislikes

>guy wants a girl
>no you can do that white boi

>wow girl you sexy
>excuse me, mr. male toxicity

What am i looking at here

Attached: 1497147715148.jpg (300x339, 14K)

>guy touches girl's ass
>she likes it and makes a sexy face
>REEEE TOXIC MASCULINITY

So easy in a comfortable society. Until the other crabs startpinching your fucking mouth shut.

You didn't even include the best part (which they now deleted)

Attached: gillette.jpg (680x1209, 56K)

This. Bic or Meijer brand. If bought Gillette before on sale though. Never again.

Based

Attached: eyjs6O3AoOi5BNbgOgD50RWrVG2YGSN9P4U64OdW8sU.webm (270x480, 319K)

The league of mentally ill gentlemen.

Fuck you kike. Also if you talk sarcastically like some faggot s o y boy, then you clearly dont lift.

i wonder what group of people the director came from? Probably just a coincidence but still!

white womenz are saved by the black negro

open your legs for the black seed

You're missing the white part here.
For any other race it's fine because they're victims as well.

>any publicity is good publicity
why not make a pedo ad too
Have a 12y old girl shave her pubs to make sure her pedo daddy is still attracted to her

Would probably get a lore more publicity too

The new Avengers is lookin good

me on the left

post body

Is that that mentally ill white woman who went through months of surgery so she could be Black?

Let's see yours kike

No way she got that on the first try

GET WOKE GO BROKE

Can't wait to see their stock plummet tomorrow

Attached: 1547267328257.jpg (550x422, 35K)

If you are not a negro you can't touch or talk to a girl anymore

You're the one claiming I don't lift. You aren't projecting on me are you?

Holy shit, this made it even funnier

Attached: 1528597634491.jpg (600x532, 40K)

i think we found a shill boys

>let's call 50% of our market rapists
>wow great idea francine!

you do not know what a shill is

Dollar Shave Club would never

Attached: D50B8277-96CE-43FC-948B-8A827039B085.jpg (600x632, 48K)

Why do you talk like such a fucking faggot?

how do i get arm gains like that

I'm very bored of companies trying to lecture me on how men should act. I don't need a lesson, I need a shave. If Gillette can't do that then any other company can have my money.

Alright, Gillete is dead to me, what are other good razor's brands?

Attached: 1540980588558.jpg (960x1172, 186K)

It's woke-capitalism.
Companies are using virtue signaling ads to sell products to people who pretend to hate capitalism

Post nose

they're calling almost all men rapists

Hello, pussy DYEL!

>boys physically playing together is promoting rape culture
Why don't they just rape each other then?? I volunteer as the rapee haha

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

based gem haha poster

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

Attached: Dollar-Shave-Club-x-PRIDE-1024x501.png (1024x501, 296K)

So there I was, putting on my rape shoes, and practicing my sexual harassment pickup lines this morning. I just got done cyberbullying my coworkers. It was time to shave, I yelled at my wife to smile because I demand it, while pinching her butt right after she told me she didn't consent to it. Putting on the shaving cream and thinking about how I can get my son into a fight at the next BBQ, I replaced the worn Gillette brand Mach3 and began to chant "boys will be boys" as I started to shave. Then suddenly my daughter burst into the bathroom holding her phone. As I began to mansplain to her why she isn't smart enough to know my shaving time is my time she showed me the new Gillette ad. I realized how my every view and behavior I've ever held dear was wrong. I'm calling in sick at the toxic masculinity factory today and registering Democrat. Thanks Gillette, now excuse me while I help to impeach.

pretty big difference between trying to get poz money and calling your customers rapists

buy your own shaving knife like they have at the barbers and use that

I have no problem with gays, I do have a problem with calling masculinity a problem though

Pandering to some crowd that will never buy their products. Trying to tame masculine behavior is retarded and people still aren't realizing that

>The degenevengers

not buying this shit now
what do gays have to do with shaving

Fucking kek, you cant make this shit up

Gay people shave.

Safety razor.

can someone explain to an out of the loop brainlet what's so bad about this ad? I know it's hurr anti fighting but like, seriously, what's so bad?

The bit with the kids chasing the other kid down the street was filmed in Buenos Aires in a street I walk to go to work. What the fuck?

Attached: 1528226105596.jpg (574x528, 35K)

I use an electric razor but if I ever decide to shave properly again I'll make sure not to buy from misandrists.

They sell women's razors. Hence 50% of their market.

And arguably we shave and use more razor than you straight*ids. There's nothing wrong with catering to a sizeable population in your demographic.
Gillette is overstepping their boundaries with their liberal agenda but that DollarShaveClub ad is completely fine.

Attached: bortz_bunny1.png (868x1228, 566K)

Gay people take a shit and wipe their asses too, but you dont see toilet paper advertising it

tf if i got in a fight as a kid my parents would beat me. also what the fuck why did the nigger stop the random dude from chopping it up with the dime walking down the street?

Not really. Both are disgusting.

Then you're bluepilled as fuck. Homosexuality has zero redeeming features and is categorically a mental illness. There is zero (0) evidence supporting a biological basis.

post yours first you big talk neckbeard

WTF was this?
He saw a pretty girl and was gonna ask her out, that's toxic masculinity these days?

Attached: 3333.png (391x250, 148K)

I have multiple gay friends doing NoWipe2019 so that is understandable

In fact, the catcalling bit was also filmed down that road lmoa, same door as pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-001618.png (1080x1920, 2.19M)

>gay
or
>rapist, sex driven assholes
You pick user.

Attached: 5C78AC0F-CFF7-40F2-A8A6-094DEAC268CE.jpg (552x1200, 163K)

i don't have an issue with homosexuals, i do have an issue with their parades though.

Attached: v5l.jpg (700x430, 74K)

Zero evidence or zero evidence you agree with?

Attached: happy-merchant-anonymous.jpg (331x386, 25K)

It's just pure coincidence, right?

Attached: every_single_time_gillette.png (603x493, 62K)

That's the main thing that bothered me about the commercial. It's not like he was catcalling. He was actually gonna approach her for a conversation. I really wanna know what the woman approved places to approach them are. Public places like the street or a bad seemingly aren't on the list, so I wanna know where I can strike up a conversation with one where they aren't going to have a fucking heart attack.

>stein
Holy shit

Attached: 1458263923323.jpg (250x280, 28K)

P&G is part of the boycott, divest, sanction movement so, yeah it kinda is.

Attached: IMG_1157.jpg (757x1056, 229K)

I thought safety razors were a meme at first but they're actually pretty good

Lol, it's soon going to be illegal to boycot Israel in US.

I see that freedom and liberty is working as intended.

>asking me to give up my huggies
no can do

Fuck me is this real?

>I'm putting together a team

>APA releases study claiming masculinity is dangerous and must be suppressed
>major company releases ad campaign decrying masculinity
>in the space of a week
Wow, nothing to see here guys. Surely this is just a coincidence. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Attached: 1547067840808.png (500x781, 236K)

Don't forget the barbecue, where two small boys literally smiling while they wrestle is "not the way we treat each other" and needs to be shut down immediately with a stern talking to.

Attached: Dw5dKtTVYAAkc6t.jpg (441x370, 33K)

I'd rather not see the gay mafia indoctrinate sons and daughters. Fuck you pussy. What are you a Dollar Shave Club shill?

For the most part girls are fine with being approached, it's just a media thing that makes it feel like every guy who does is a creep. This took me a while to get over, but I hate that this trope is instilled so hard

Underrated

EVERY TIME

ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

Nowhere. These ads are all run by dykes.

>What are you a Dollar Shave Club shill?
yeah dude im sure he is