/UNI/

Anybody else ready for the semester, tomorrow? Are you thrilled? How is your academic situation? Are the pool and gym facilities good at school and do you use them?

Attached: national-university-of-ireland-galway-aula-maxima-quadrangle.jpg (620x413, 59K)

There's this girl I really like, I sat near her for an entire semester without saying much to her - which I regret as she is the only girl I've liked in the past 11-12 years. I see her around on campus sometimes but know my chance to talk to her is gone.

Moral of the story is just be yourself :^) better to appear autistic than to have the regret hang over your head.

Got my accomodation sorted as uni in England starts in September. New place has a gym in the building too, so I'll be there minimum 3 hours a day.
Studying in Japan right now though

school started last week bucko
unbearable number of people

Attached: JustPozMeUpFam.gif (507x200, 7K)

Did you bang Asian girls? They are sluts

I wish, I'm amazing at Japanese Im just too autistic to go for a kiss or invite them to a hotel.
Dating a girl right now though, so once my first time is out of the way it should be fine right?

>How is your academic situation?
Dropped out of the first week in community college and wasted money. But I will look into a job immediately especially as I'm typing this to pay back my parents the 4 grand wasted.

I go back next tuesday, and im dying inside. My grades are pretty low with a 2.9 gpa. Since I chose a shitter state school that isnt well recognized and is relatively new theres no pool and the gym is absolute garbage so I stick with my local worlds gym. Fuck now that im typing this OP youve made me realize how badass a school pool would be theres so many hot exchange girls from asia here I could have seen some nice midsections.

>Dropped out of the first week in community college and wasted money
If you dropped out you should be able to get it back since it was only the first week. Where I live I have like 3 weeks before the deadline I think you should be able to get a refund.

Montgomery college?

Fuck this shit faggot, Uni is for lanklet communist niggers

School starts Tuesday and making the 16hr drive tmw. An OK main gym, but there’s a kinda tucked away room made specifically for powerlifting that is usually always empty that I can lift in peace in. Also I can’t swim, but a friend is teaching me how in our nice pool!

This. I saw a nerdy cute girl around campus always alone the first few days of school and couldn’t build up courage to talk to her. Regretted it all semester.

Same and she would talk to me after class
BUT
I asked her out and she said yes. Have gone on a few dates with her. Moral: don't be a bitch

glad it worked out for you man, we can't all be winners

I still see her around sometimes but there's no way to approach anymore

>wasted your youth being fat ugly and asocial
Dont make the same mistakes I did children.

>tfw I was fat, ugly, and asocial in high school
>tfw I am now just a moderately skinny, 6/10 looking dude who's still asocial in college.

Attached: cursed.jpg (1113x627, 57K)

>10,000 kids
>2 squat racks
>3 death platforms
>4 lanes in pool

At least I finish my masters this semester. This place is an absolute shitshow.

>First full semester in fraternity
>basketball season coming up
>no gf for the time being
>have awesome spring break trip planned
>grades are going well and gpa is up
Could not be more excited - any other fsufags here?

Attached: vscodl_5bfc0fc5b17d6f0160831a07.jpg (1536x2049, 662K)

>gym is packed at 7:30 AM
>all the lockers are being rented
>its cold and raining every morning

Can January be over already?

What major and uni?

Accounting

Do you actually enjoy it, or did you pick it cause it was a good career to make money off of?

I did get only 1117 back of the 4088 I paid for one semester. Actually I owe them less than 4 grand.
No I'm Canadian. It's a school called SAIT.

Oh fuck are u kidding me? I goddamned hate it but for 75k starting I'll shovel shit. I'd love to believe in that just follow your dreams bullshit, but nobody seems to want to pay me to drink beer and watch netflix while getting my dick sucked. Until that job opens up I'll be tying out financial statements.

I'm a brainlet and couldn't handle compsci or math or actuarial science, and engineering is oversaturated rn.

Calgary fag in the building. SAIT has a good gym. Small but good, started lifting there when I was really young. Also basement gym can be awkward.

I get that sentiment, but I always hear stories about how people who get degrees in STEM cause it makes them money hate it and wished they picked a degree they liked. It feels as though, nowadays, whether you get a job applicable to your degree in any way is just luck of draw. America's career and college education system is just fucked.

>tfw distance student
Pretty fucking great desu

SFU guy here from Vancouver. The gym on campus is pretty crowded but seems to generally be pretty good from the time I was in there. Main problem with the gym is that it's on top of a mountain and so I've been going for a home gym because my commute blows.
GPA is pretty good, but I've mostly been doing a bunch of 100 level courses so it doesn't count for much. Got a bunch of friends somehow though so that's pretty nice.

Still no frends

Oversaturated in somd fields, not fucked. The job market is like any market and abides by supply and demand. Jobs that are hard or just straight fucking suck get paid more. Simple as that.

Only reason people have trouble finding a job is because they are too fucking stupid to read the OOH before picking their genderqueer dance therapy degree. I have 0 sympathy for all these 80 IQ normies taking out a mortgage because they think they belong in college then getting a stupid degree. Hell, not even half the fuckers in higher education should be there, the jobs just don't exist.

lol I went there
Finished school at UMD last semester though

Attached: peepo.jpg (789x750, 94K)

lmao small world

Oh sup fellow MD bros.

>tfw I only have 5 days left to learn for the first two exams, which are followed by 5 more, sometimes with only 1 day between each

Whelp, this is impossible to pull off. Fucking study crap man, I learned nothing for my Job (Software dev). I learned huge amount only from effectively working as full blown dev on the side. But zero from attending uni, literally nothing. And yet it will cuck me because I need this retarded paper to prove I know my shit, it’s fucked

semester starts next monday buddy

cambridge gang?

stop fucking around and study harder

most stem memelords are economists or software engineers. most people who actually love math and problem solving realise that it's not for everyone and that people should pursue careers based on their strengths

Yeah this place is fucking garbage, I got accepted to UMD but wasn’t going to pay the price

Which place? I was born and raised in Rockville. I liked UMD but I hated the commute.

There are interesting accounting jobs once you put work in. CFOs get to manage and make policy. Government accounting involved policy work and analysis. Investigatory agencies use forensic accountants as do intelligence agencies.

Or you can pivot into management.

>Retarded Zoomer who hasn't worked in a serious recession opinions

>54% of recent grads in 2011 all worked in jobs not requiring degrees because they all picked the wrong majors, not because Wall St. and the real estate market collapsed.

I'm a boomer actually, but nice wrong assumption. Had no trouble finding work after '08 without a degree, was making 50k at the time.

Not excited at all. Officially changed my major, so even though im a 3rd year i have to go back and get a class i missed for 1st years. And im at 17 credits right now, with thermo and fluids being the toughest one.

>can't swim
>college
???

Wtf this is NUIG lol

>I can’t swim
Nigger

that's why you live in CP kiddo even though it's a shit hole. Lived in old town last year and I'd hear gunshots sometimes lol.

>second year and still no friends
I feel pathetic today.
I have friends during class but no friends outside of class.

Attached: bbe30c50-2af8-4bda-a801-cd635cb4bd2c.jpg (640x640, 47K)

im one of the only people to swim in the pool aside from sports science students. pretty based