Take them out on a coffee date Jow Forums says

>take them out on a coffee date Jow Forums says...

Attached: ojzlwcgw9la21.jpg (640x1138, 113K)

huge bullet dodged, thanks us later

dude what did you do? what happened here?

this

Coffee dates are great because if there is no connection, you can just bounce without much invested. She sounds like she is used to guys tripping over backwards for her, which means she is really high maintenance. She helped you dodge a bullet on this one

Attached: 1543888289536.jpg (901x1200, 132K)

if you wanna recover apologise and tell her it's your first time on tinder

he's asked an actual question then she responded in typical roastie fashion

delete and move on OP

Thanks for getting the crazy out now instead of a few years down the line.

>fat bitch with massive inferiority complex
Aiming high, I see, OP

She inferred a snide tone there. Read it derisively in a "Well what did you think you'd get here?" kind of way

Lmaoo
Way to dodge a bullet

She sounds like a huge cunt not worth it IMO

Say something mean and forget about her. Nothing bottom feeding about coffee, fucking bitch.

Well, at this stage its ogre.

Mind as well tell her you just want to smell her farts or some shit like that

She’s a landwhale. And an insecure one at that.

damn imagine being such a bitch you feel the need to ferociously finger fuck your phone with a response like that because of a simple question. You did your best to find out what she was looking for, fuck er

This

Using apps like Tinder you have to learn to filter the garbage quickly so you don't waste time.

jfc what a cunt

Coffee date sounds shit. When I drink coffee, I become super alert and energetic but also prone to being anxious.

Also, I want to bang >35yos

I just noticed that she's a whale too lmao

Just ignore her, OP. She ain't worth it

She started being a cunt by the way she shot down the coffee date. Like she could've said "no I'd rather we go do something more exciting" versus acting like it's completely beneath her.

fpbp

tell it to kill itself

honestly if a women won't go grab coffee with me I'm really not interested in dating her. If we can't just sit there and make conversation there's no point.

>went on 3 coffee dates with my oneitis and they were best dates I've ever been on
>mfw she moved to Portland

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Here’s what happened: she went on tinder and some dude managed to get her into bed on day one, now she has to reassure herself she’s not a slut

Honestly all women on tinder will give it day one. Its kind of ruined me because it's way easier approach on tinder than in real life

Welp, her loss really

Just drop a “K” on her

Give her a big old “lol” then unmatch. She’s clearly got issues.

guys he wasnt asking her out to coffee, he was asking her how she wanted to get to know him. you guys read just as bad as she does

just respond with
>didn't read lol

>fatty
>Has a pic with someone not so far
Everytime kek.

Fuck off brainlet