Does anyone lift out of spite?

GF broke up w me, so in order to make her jealous I started lifting and have been lifting consecutively for about 9 months. Made gains and improved my body image. Anyone else lift to say fuck you?

Attached: 1547222711220.jpg (1440x900, 187K)

lots of reasons to lift honestly, was thinking about spite today literally in regards to diet and fitness.

I lift out of extreme self hatred. I hope one day I can start liking myself.

i lift as therapy to ease my nerves, and i honestly really enjoy taking a bunch of caffeine grabbing my headphones and working out

Iktf. Keep pushing m8

Its slowly getting better user. You keep going as well.

Sometimes I think of this one bitch that was just cockteasing me and trying to keep me around as an orbiter and then I get pissed off and deadlift up a new PR. But she doesn't get me as riled up anymore. Anyway Jow Forums should I go rip a nasty protein fart when I go talk to her tomorrow? I've been eating chili and milk

>get dumped by bitch gf
>lift to make her jealous
>flaunt gainz in front of her and her posse of beckys
>ignored because she married an even taller, even more swole chad
>fuck one of the beckys as consolation prize
>sex is ok but still dead inside

I lift as penance for being born into this sinful world.

Its a small part of my motivation. Not all of it, but a small part. Just general spite for every girl who I ever wanted to fuck.

I lift because Chad fucked my gf. I'm going to get bigger and fuck him.

Exactly the same reasons as OP, but she blocked me on social media and I haven't seen her person so she either doesnt know of my gains or second hand gains from her friends who may have possibly seen me.

First year was out of spite, now I do it for me. Still want her to see me one day though

I lift because I'm ugly af

I lift because I made a bet

Yeah anger fuels most of my workouts. The gym is a great attitude adjuster for me though. It truly allows me to function as a contributing member of society.

Anger and regret lifting is the best there is. When I'm tired, or struggling to finish a set, I try to remember things that I failed at:

>that one job interview that bombed
>that one time I should have gone for the kiss but was too much of a pussy to do it
>that one amateur MMA fight I was winning until I decided to throw a kick
>that one time I lost a girl to a basedboy

It gives me enough fuel to struggle through the end of the set, because I feel like I'll redeem myself if I finish it. I don't recommend doing it very often as you'll be left emotionally drained afterwards.

I lift for the day of the rope desu. Every time I see communists in the streets, I go off, lift weights and run. All the while I'm imagining their hanging bodies swinging off the lamp posts I pass.

i lift because i'm angry

Anyone who claims they don't lift out of hate and unhappiness is being dishonest.

You know that she ain't gonna see it and even if she does, she won't care, right? Women can get dick effortlessly

Lift for yourself

Based and checked

Im lifting mostly for myself but partially to get out of the black pill or reinforce it.

I lift because I hate everything about myself and can't stand who I am.

Do it in front of that cunt.
Show both of them.

Exactly a year ago she left me and the next day I was at the gym, and I will never stop.. The day will come when she sees you all chiselled, you will grow in to phisically and mentally strong fucking beast. Lets get it anons!

Doing anything just to spite someone else is a sign of weak mentality. If you want to actually make her feel bad forget about her and move on. Find yourself a new, fit gf.

Attached: 1535950861354.jpg (1080x1081, 231K)

Because I've 29 yers on this Earth as a skinnyfat, and never once have I self mired my sickly pseudo-body.

I lift because I see how weak my fellow whites (Germans) have become and the only thing that will fix this is strong men

Few years ago I wanted to kill myself and have even bought a gun.

In the end I decided if I‘m going to kill myself I‘ll do it by destroying my body so I‘m lifting and roiding and once I die I‘ll have left humanity behind

It's not my main motivation, but it's definitely something that crosses my mind.

Yeah I lift so that when I find you I can choke the shit out of you, OP

fucking this. keep at it and you will unironically make it.

This. Except I /fast/ more than I lift because I want to stay young for the DOTR.

Attached: DtYtKw6UwAA51Ql.jpg (1200x874, 160K)

the only way to assert dominance again user

Same here brah