We all know the rules when it comes to girls

We all know the rules when it comes to girls.

Don't tell them your true feelings, play the I'm interested and now I'm not interested game, never back down or apologize(in most situations) etcetera etcetera

So tell me, has anyone here ever figured out the correct response to when a girl asks you this bone chilling question

>Do you have a girlfriend?

Attached: hot.jpg (683x1024, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3JTr1A2Yko
youtube.com/watch?v=QaXEDAo7vFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based sociopathic compulsive liar poster

But it makes sense, I'm unworthy of love and always will be therefore the only way to get it is to lie and pretend I am.

>Why don't you have a girlfriend?

There are literally no good answers to either of these questions. If they ask, just go home and give up

Based giverupper

So, if you were attractive and told the girl you don’t have a girlfriend, would she still lose interest?

I always say
>"life's real busy at the moment. Work and stuff. I hope to find one soon tho"

Bout it

just say no nigger

"No!"

>No, but let me tell you about my waifu

Attached: 1547587855038.jpg (434x486, 174K)

It's damned if you do, damned if you don't
>yes I have a girlfriend
Okay, you're not on the market anymore.
>no I don't have a girlfriend
Why don't you have a girlfriend? Why don't girls like you? Is something wrong with you

Attached: 1388727604586.png (449x401, 490K)

This is the best possible answer

Damn.

>i hope

Attached: ACA67036145E45BEAC56496B4A7ED855.jpg (219x230, 14K)

>Okay, you're not on the market anymore.
>he thinks this is how women think

Attached: 1538429720230.png (663x517, 551K)

Depends on the situation. If you're obviously making moves on a girl and then you just outright say "lol yea I got a girlfriend" you just come off looking like a sleazy piece of shit.

you're the one who doesn't understand women. They don't like to be overtly reminded of their own immoral behavior. Just like how tinder thots want a pretext of not being a slut. Or in this type of scenario, they don't want to have a giant blinking sign telling them "IF YOU MESS WITH THIS MAN YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT A HOMEWRECKER". Even though the exact same shit can happen and they'll rationalize it as vague so long as the guy doesn't directly flat-out say "I have a wife/girflriend" with no ambiguity

>Yes

Women don't care about morals only social standing. If women had no qualms wrecking homes we wouldn't have home wrecking women

>"Not at the moment"
That's about as hard as answering that question needs to be.

Posting in epic incel thread

Right? That's usually enough for them and they switch to another topic. Last time I said it was a couple weeks ago. Girl at work. I knew she was married so she probably wasn't trying to hookup with me.

Again, you're not getting it. They don't care about morals at the end of the day but they need at least SOMETHING for their hamster brains to cling on to in order to justify their behavior.
That's why outright saying "yes I have a girlfriend" is bad. There's no ambiguity. It makes it harder for themselves to rationalize it being okay.

“im dating, but i haven’t found a woman that i truly like enough”

"Not at the moment"

Sounds too assholeish

I was just about to post this

the fact you have to think of providing of a correct answer here is exactly why you don't have one

Exactly what I'm saying. "No" sounds like you've been single for a long time and have lost hope. Anything more comes off as desperate.

thats the answer that i give usually
its not like one sentence would fuck anything up if it just rolls off the tongue, what fucks most people up is stuttering and going over what they say.
the best answer is whatever comes out naturally, and moving on

If you have one say yes, if you do not have one say no.
You DO have a girlfriend right OP, on account of knowing all of the rules right?

Vagina here. That's actually a really really good answer. It says you're mature and you take life seriously. Putting work ahead of pleasure.

Why should one even bother, death is imminent, we will be forgotten, people tell themselves otherwise with the hope that they will someday be remembered and loved. It is a lie, we will die, we will be forgotten, this life is meaningless, all controlled by pieces of paper and empowered assholes, irrelevant, meaningless, stupid shit. Again, why do we even bother, we are insignificant, cosmic ants, no relevant knowledge will ever come from us, we move forward thanks to carnal desires, the desire for a women, we do not even find attractive, but yet our old neanderthal past makes us want. What is the purpose of two pairs of lips tocuching each other?? Non at all, yet we think we have some purpose in this cruel, violente, vil Life, we a are so naive, we think we deserve the best, we deserve nothing but death, the obligation given by the right of living. So again, i adk myself, why do I bother, habing a great body, having good Hygiene, having an enormous intellect and wisdom. It will all perish, and so will we. The need for women or men is purely an ancient desire of procreation, yes it does give pleasure, but it shouldn't control your life. The need of affection in this life is unbelievable, our primary gial is love, but why? Have we not received enough from our family or friends? Are we not satisfied by other people's love, ignorants, bigots, despicable humans is all there is. This poem/text shall continue. You are afraid I discover all of this and want to make a big deal out of it, but to be honest I love fucking nothing. Why should i hold these fuckers? I fucking hate them, they think a girl, some alcohol will bring them happiness ans I honestly still believe that, I just need some comfort, some love, as depressing as it sounds i just need to get it all out. To be honest, I love non of you, if you dies I would laugh, your death brings amusement to me. Death is coming to get me, I will resist, death cannot defeat me. I am god, i am everything.

I have a wife

this desu

whatever happens, always say
"I'm fresh out of a relationship"
implies
1. you're on the market
2. you're desirable
if she tries asking more, say you don't like talking about it

autists on this board

You do not want to date women who don’t think that way.

>You do not want to date women.
ftfy fren

But that makes it sound like you got dumped tho.

>tfw straight

Attached: 101619878.jpg (645x773, 87K)

This is why you go right down the middle
>I'm not really sure right now, it's complicated

based

youtube.com/watch?v=m3JTr1A2Yko
You can do it user

Postie roastie

>do you?

ok then just say "recently got out of a relationship" or "recently ended a relationship"
or even better, just don't look depressed and act like you enjoy life
she won't ask this the moment you go up to her. you first talk, she gets wet over you, asks you this question. by that point she DOESN'T CARE if you ended it or you got dumped. she's happy either way because she can suck your dick. stop being autistic please

>Vagina here. That's actually a really really good answer. It says you're mature and you take life seriously. Putting work ahead of pleasure means you'll make a good host for me to attach myself too and suck dry of shekels and life-force while I fuck broke Chads behind your back.

haha

Fuck how hard is it
Just say "Nah I broke up with my last one"
Don't say "we broke up"
Say "I broke up"
And if she asks why, just keep it vague
"Just didn't think it was gonna work out long term and didn't want to waste her time" or something like that

Eat shit roastie bitch

get right with christ to secure your eternal home m8

God is dead

>Don't worry she's not the jealous type
>Why? you intrested in a threesome?
>I have 7 girlfriends one for everyday of the week
Keep it ambiguous keep it light. You can say pretty much anything as long as you maintain the proper frame. Even if you are desperate and the girl you are talking to is the only whiff of pussy you've had in years you still need to keep the appearance that you are talking to multiple women. A monotone no gives her to much information and will make her hamster spin negatively. She will wonder if you're some type of incel shut in

>ya ur mom

>fuck nah, ive been flying solo what about you?

youtube.com/watch?v=QaXEDAo7vFk

Why not go with "you know the answer to that".

Let her decide what ever she wants to. She can think the next morning ' well he didn't say he had one'

story time

>be me
>5'10 average looking guy
>move to us for college
>freshman year, staying at dorm
>in elevator with my neighbor, 7/10 girl
>we were friends but nothing sexual (yet)
>going from 1st floor to 5th
>at the 2nd floor 3 more girls get in the elevator
>my neighbor holds my hand out of nowhere and says "so what should we do tonight?"
>i look at her
>look back at the girls
>theyre looking at us, kinda cringy
>i spank and grope my neighbor's ass with the force of a thousand linkies while maintaining constant eye contact with the other girls
>none of them were expecting that, neither the neighbor
>girls laugh, i aint even smirking
>neighbor pushes my hand from her ass
>shit is awkward until the 5th floor, i dont care
>they go their own way, we go ours
>neighbor rants "omg i cant believe u fucking did that"
>fast forward 3 days, i came on her tits
>1 week later, i fucked one of the girls that was in the elevator
>3 days after that, i fingerbanged one of the other girls after smoking a cigarette outside a frat party

i miss college.

another story

>go to some house party with my roommate and a friend
>see a girl that ive known for like 2 months there
>shits kinda boring, theyre playing lady gaga as music, zzz
>i go upto the girl, talk about how shes doing, stupid bla bla
>we chat for a while
>i tell her that the partys kinda boring, ask her if she wants to come back to my room
>she gets surprised and tells me "umm, user im not that kind of a girl"
>i say ok, whatever, ill see u around
>hang around at the party for like 30 more minutes, go out to smoke some weed with my roommate
>while we're smoking girl comes out, shes gotten tipsy over drinking that disgusting punch juice with like 5 different kinds of vodka in it
>says "hey user, maybe u could take me back to the dorm"

rest is history

just be yourself retards. As long as you arent a creep it'll be fine. stop being so afraid of rejection

Happened earlier tonight, how’d I do boys
>at Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends for buy one get one
>waitress is this cute blond, 8/10
>super cool, whenever she came by always memed us about something, talking to us about another table etc
>comes by and asks if we need more drinks and can take the empty glasses
>says if I chug the rest of my water she’ll get me another one
>game on
>only a little bit left, chug it
>she picks up the glass and kinda holds it pointing to me, doesn’t say anything
>super confused, look and see there is still some water left
>lean over and use the straw and don’t really get much, start moving around the straw to get the very last bit of the water
This is all while she’s holding the cup
>get the last of it, move away satisfied
>”you’re supposed to grab the straw you goofball”
>mfw I drank out of her hand when she just wanted me to take the straw
>tried to play it cool, think I did alright, she laughs, plays it off and goes to get our stuff
I’ve would have killed myself if it wasn’t for the fact she didn’t seem completely disgusted or weirded out by what just transpired, I can’t be too ugly. Maybe I’m just over thinking it but what do you lads think

Attached: CE35D162-809F-4FA6-AF03-D39B70E34B79.jpg (815x767, 100K)

The correct response is as follows:
"LONDON! TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DUMB THOT xD sorry, just some Jow Forums humor for you, b-but I'm more of a reddit guy myself. Say, do you read Baki the Grappler? It's a Japanese manga with an ironically shitty artstyle, and the MC or main character is my fictional body goals, I always post him on Jow Forums when I go there. Anyway, no, I've actually never had a gf, I'm saving my precious, high-test European cum so I can breed an Asian female after the race war is over. My high test levels are actually how you can tell I'm an alpha, in case you didn't know."

Attached: hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Unironically when I would joke about having a girl for each day of the week I found my girl-friends approaching me more, wanting to grab drinks or hang out. I think it all has to do with you being nothing but desirable.

Are you a virgin?

As long as you didn’t sperg out then you just seemed like a good ball to her

What a fucking goofball

Attached: smug_totally_safe_cat_hero_who_will_not_get_power_fucked_and_have_her_ability_stolen.jpg (335x656, 62K)

Go to bed gbry

Want the redpill or bluepill anons?

Attached: em1.jpg (1000x1283, 362K)

Goofball is an accurate word

Girlfriend found the pawg and brap worship tweets oh god oh fuck

The true answer you mong, unless you want to be dishonest and sell out your integrity for the emotional thrill of stringing a girl along or cheating on a partner.

Preselection is probably the best tool for picking up women. Women want a man that is desired by other women

You... You are a butt fucking quitter!
Suck my cock Gary.

Attached: B78585E8-A40C-467E-A5AD-2D0C1B0DBD4C.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Tits or gtfo

This. It shows a guy his shit together and puts his responsibilites first.

No woman is ever gonna get wet over some broke ass slack off. Most single men are single for a reason you know? Guys who been on the market for a long time get desperate. I don't want a guy to like me because he's desperate. Tinders full of those obviously on both sides.

Honestly I have nothing against desperate men but I want them to love me for me. Not my vagina. This is how divorces happen.

Inb4
>Hurr Durr ur a woman go fuck yourself bitch.

Attached: 1547319547842.jpg (480x477, 14K)

Exactly homie. There’s some good advice in this thread and I’ll try a couple lines I seen here.

That’s so fucking fake and simple. Of course a woman would eat up something that superficial.

Based and Christpilled

Panties is getting me fuckin rock hard brochachos

IM GONNA WACK MY DICK
CUMMIN ON MY SHIT, DOIN UNDERHAND ON THIS GAY BROSPLIT
I DONT WANNA GO HOME TILL I WET MY DICK
JUMP IN THE AIR, KNOCK HER IN THE PUSSY THEN YANK BY THE HAIR
TOUCH MY DICK
TOUCH MY DICK
TOUCH MY DICK
TOUCH MY DICK
TOUCH MY DICK
TOUCH IT OR DIE
TOUCH IT OR DIE
TOUCH IT THEN CRY
TOUCH IT THEN CRY
DONT ASK ME WHY
DONT ASK ME WHY
DONT ASK ME WHY
TOUCH IT OR DIE

YOU FUCK DUMB FUCK
STACY MCSLUT
IM WIPING MY DICK, DEEP IN YOUR BUTT
FUCKED SO MANY NOGS IM GONNA HAVE A MUTT
PRACTICE
PRACTICE
PRACTICE
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
THATS WHAT I AM
STEAMING MY COCK, DEEP IN YOUR GAMS
BANGING YOUR ASS, LIKE MY DRUMS
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT HURTS MY HEAD
THESE RAYS
SIGNALS SIGNALS SIGNALS
1 2 3 5 6 6 7 8 9 2
FUCK THESE IN THE BRAIN STEM WAVES DONT BERATE ME I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!
BABY I
I SAID BITCH
TOUCH IT OR DIE
TOUCH IT THEN CRY
DONT ASK ME WHY
DONT ASK ME WHY
DONT ASK ME WHY
DONT ASK ME WHY
STACY STACY STACY
CHEER THIS WAY

It shows theyre a deluded slave

Not currently
>Why don't you have a girlfriend?
Because my last one cheated on me and I'm not ready for a new one.

Sounds like you only date beta faggots gtfo

weird thing is i said no and by the end of the night this girl was showing me her titties so uhh maybe it works?? also i wasnt single so lul

>No, my wife doesn't allow it

>USC
I go there desu

you want an award for that?

You had me to the last second.

Blasphemer and philistine! Worse than a orthodox Jew gypsy chinaman selling lutefisk tacos at a black hotdog cart.

I AM HE

I literally just cried in the face of a girl im not going to be able to see for 2 years and told her i loved her and she cried back and we held each other for hours.

You will never know true love

>"fitness board"

Here!

Attached: 1524904077176.webm (478x538, 1.59M)

I’ll be waiting for you to call it “true love” when she’s sucking another dick.

No, I don’t
>Why?
I’m still looking for the right one
>So are you seeing anyone else?
Yup
Stop equating no gf to being a loser.

Jamals gonna nut in her mouth while your off being a cuckaduck

Should've never shown weakness, you fucking gillette commercial

She loved it. She would have jumped you had you eaten out of her hand rather than drink from it.

You know, something something patriarchy something something won't bite the hand that feeds blah blah cumslut and so on and so on

You sound like a fa..................

OH come here user! I know that feel.

Attached: 1543850977527.png (689x473, 97K)

So fucking easy. If you're interested in the girl you say something like
>what's it to you
>why are you interested in knowing that
Dance around the question and tease her, putting her on the spot instead of you.
>2019
>not bamboozling her

tfw my gf broke up with me by saying this

>you fucking gillette commercial
Fucking brutal

Attached: 1501559711313.jpg (388x443, 151K)

What the fuck is with the autism in this thread, you laugh as if her being that forward is funny and say no. It's not fucking hard. Or laugh and say no nothing serious if you want to seem like a player. Why are you guys overthinking this.

Also why are girls asking you this question, no girl asks this question if you're actually flirting with them, they just assume you don't have a gf unless you give them any reason otherwise.

Fuckin idiot. You get no vagina. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I just want a cute faithful conservative gf is that asking too much?

Attached: 1541019808389.jpg (580x548, 34K)