Regiment to obtain a trap-like body?

ie thicc ass slim stomach. i'm a 5'5 male. also how should my diet be?

Attached: alstolfo.jpg (235x335, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcIU_iA4VAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This will be a huge waste of time if you don’t have the face for trap mode.

Raw cyanide enemas

def not the worst. plus, im only doing this for one person so im really only worried about the body.

true, unless you plan on piling in the makeup like Koreans and Chinese.

also i am op i accidentally posted this in incognito mode so no cookies. first time on Jow Forums lmao

Neck hang 1xAMAP

If you ever need an additional source of semen, I'd gladly contribute.I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.

Attached: d55.jpg (1432x2020, 564K)

explain? just curious

this shit actually works, but fasting has way better results.

saved. holy shit i fuckin hope this works lmao thanks!

mmm I can't wait till the 28th. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend!

i eat a lot of food as is, so fasting will kill me lmaoo

;) i mean im doing this for someone but if it fucking works ill gladly share pics!!!

what do you need me to explain? just confused is all

You're sweet. I'm gonna make sure you kiss me good with those big lips.

gonna be brutally honest, i blushed.

and got hard i dont get many compliments

Somewhat related
>be teenager
>put on oral steroids and weekly injections for 18 months
>doctor does no blood testing
>after 18 months my hormones are a mess
>have to go through hormone theropy
>have horrible test levels, low sex drive, etc for years
>start lifting 3-4 times a week, high red meat and egg diet, avoid alcohol for years
>go to new doctor
>have basically the lowest acceptable levels for a male my age (26)

If I stop lifting, eatting red meat, and start taking herbal estrogen will my levels tank low enough for me to make an arguement for testosterone theropy

Bullet to temple x f

>Jow Forums - Fitness

You know you can just buy testosterone on the internet and take as much as you want. This is like baby's first fitness forum it's unreal how fucking retarded you all are when it comes to steroids

bret contreras strong curves: do the lower body only program, make sure your on a 500 cal deficit and do cardio that's lower body intensive like cycling, running or using an elliptical. Welcome to the club user =)

I can’t wait till everyone in the world knows the names and addresses of these tranny faggits
Oh god imagine all the fun we could have torturing these subhumans ahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=kcIU_iA4VAI

>those are fat people

trying to get fap bait from traps here

Based as fuck
I'd gladly do the time for killing these subhumans
Trannies aren't even human so it isn't murder

Attached: 1546790076080.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

How to find them?

spiro

core, glutes and legs are your primary concern

hip thrusts, squats, lunges, and deadlifts (you want this for wider hips) all in the hypertrophy range at lower weight. You will have to lightly work out the rest of your body, but it depends on your own frame (say you have wide shoulders naturally, then go very light on shoulders or don't train them much at all). Yes, this will create imbalances, but an ideal female physique is fairly unbalanced.

hiit cardio(rarely), steady state cardio (often)

Keep bodyfat around 10-15%, you're shooting for a nearly skinnyfat but still trim look, though some people just go full skinnyfat.

diet is very variable. there are studies showing mint leaves and sugar can lower test slightly. Milk is loaded with animal estrogens though so you can drink that all you want.