Will you ever forgive your parents?

will you ever forgive your parents?

Attached: 1541621072797.png (929x668, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Woman-Sentenced-to-Jail-for-False-Rape-Accusation-Rolls-Eyes-in-Court-491565291.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5B-Xy9AOqd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, i honestly know i will never forgive them, even after one died in my late teens i still only continued to hope the other one would pass away.

haha wow, imagine believing your step-daughter over your own son

If it was believable to everyone that he molested his sister, then he is the type of person capable of doing it, even if he didn't. He deserves what he got. Punishment for a rape he never got caught for, or at the very least, a message to change his ways.
Justice was served 2bQh

>he thought this would be an epic troll
lol

Gynocentric society

Nigga, u dink I iz fallen for dat sheit?

Attached: 2d254c4dba49f76553ab213cffa306d95f0db30291c2a8826da1ec4ed59b261a.png (540x549, 292K)

They are great, beautiful people. It is mine and the worlds fault i turned out like i did, a mix of shit luck and mental health problems in my dna(psycopaths and stress problems persist in my family tree)

My mother: yes
My father: no

>He categorically denied it. But I knew that even though he was my son, I could not defend him for such an awful act
are people this fucking dense?

should have said something like "the real issue is that the daughter felt said had to lie to cover up having sex with her boyfriend. we live in a society that hates girls sexuality so much that rape is better"

At least pretend, if you pretend, then other people will see all the replies and they'll reply too.
So come on, just reply again and act like you're offended. It'll be a lot more fun that way.

sorry
i am very offended now

no no no, you gotta reply to the OTHER post!

this is very offense to me

if this isnt proof of female privilege, what is?

daughters were a mistake

Opposite for me to be perfectly frank with you

I don't think my mom has even forgiven herself for having me

Funny how with no proof, no evidence, not even as much as a fucking reason, you can get practically disowned for a baseless rumour as long as some slut wills it. Diplomatic immunity is a female privilege, cunt should've received the exact same prison sentence as a guilty verdict would've had for him.

my Jimmies = rustled

She would've if he moved onto legal action, he may have also done the same towards the justice system and his school and he would've probably got some money and get right back into college.

nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Woman-Sentenced-to-Jail-for-False-Rape-Accusation-Rolls-Eyes-in-Court-491565291.html

I'd rather be tortured to death within hours time than carry out this life of uncertainty and torment. That being said, no. They're not asking for forgiveness, but I would guess my father is sorry and my mother, when not distracted or in denial, are both sorry about my existence, because of the adult monster I have become.

Mother: maybe
Father: fuck no
More often than you would realize.

I would probably kill myself if I were either of these three people

i would kill them both for believing such shit then torture the living fuck outta the cunt that ruined my life never forget if you have nothing to lose follow through with your feelings of hate and vengeance.
>Treat human beings like monsters for long enough and eventually they'll give you a reason to

We weren't always this bitter. You knew what the consequences of your actions would be but you carried on regardless.

Take some responsibility.once said by a kind user

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FALL FOR MY BAIT!!!
Pathetic.

>mom had deviated septum correction surgery for son because doctor said its the cause of head aches
>surgery didn't straighten septum, left nose in worse condition

imagine making a reddit post to apologize to your son

llllllaughingoooooutllllllloud
Not subtle enough to be good bait[/spolier]

I have a hard time believing any of this shit. You mean to tell me that the fucking father who probably knew his son more than anyone else actually believed that he raped his stepsister and then went on to turn him into the police who took him no questions asked? No trial no investigation no nothing? Bullshit.

Attached: 549BB7F4-8766-4F12-A50A-88CB53B77A08.jpg (680x1020, 130K)

for giving birth to me? probably not, I think oblivion was a lot more comforting than this

I try to forgive my mother for everything but I don't know if I can man. I really fucking wish I could. I really fucking wish I had someone in my life who loved me like your mom is supposed to love you. I really fucking wish I wasn't so alone and feeling so pathetic. I'm not even going through more than usual today, but the last few months have really been kicking my ass. I don't talk to my mother anymore, our relationship is nonexistent even though we live under the same fucking roof. We both pretend like everything is fine and that there's still some semblance of a relationship left after everything when we say "good morning" and "goodnight" but I know that woman has hated almost everything about me from the moment I got old enough to question her.

My life is such a cluster fuck that I don't really even know which parts to include in this rant. I'm alone and sad, that's about the jist of it though.

I hope you anons know that God loves us though. He created all of you for a purpose and even when we are alone or without good fathers or mothers, the Lord will be your father and Mary will be your mother.

One of the most beta onions things I've ever seen. The son might be okay, but his dad is a walking tampon on a leash guided by any and all pussy. This is why Chad fathers have such strong Chad sons.

Dude if I ruined some random innocent kids life I'd probably be pretty fucking sad about it too. Not to mention if it was my adopted son or some shit.

my parents are pretty cool, they don't have anything to apologize for

youtube.com/watch?v=5B-Xy9AOqd4

Attached: 1528361372167.jpg (800x719, 59K)

my mom was shitty and my dad was useless

I love my parents, but i partially blame my mom for my expectations of women. My mom was the most caring person in my life (other than my father and siblings) and she was super hardworking even if her job didn't pay well.

She would always tell me things like "good luck finding a woman like me" or "women don't work as hard as they used to anymore". Because of her i have very high standards of women and now I feel genuine disgust for most (young) women i see today.

This sounds like bullshit.

>going to jail and being sentenced within a year and then immediately released because of a single statement without any sort of appeals process

I can't believe you supreme brainlets fall for this shit because it fits your worldview.

Attached: 3138AD29-682A-4899-A1C4-B318C881186A.jpg (640x360, 46K)

hey u ar very offensive ok?

My father has nothing to be sorry about. He's done the best he can. I have forgiven my mother though for being distant/abandoning me and my siblings when I was 4. It's the kind of person that she is, and I know that a lot of her struggle with closeness and attachment comes from her childhood and the shit she went through. It'll never be right what she did, but I can't blame her for being incapable of fixing it. All I know is that I want to do better for my children.

>then he is the type of person capable of doing it
Everybody is capable of horrific crimes, when under the right circumstances.