Varicoceles

Anyone still lift while having varicoceles? Had since summer...headed to doctors tomorrow prob

Attached: 8758B262-4911-4BB0-92A6-58A960D518E6.jpg (400x320, 115K)

Jesus christ user. Good luck.

Lmao thanks m8 I just hope it’s this and not a tumor

I have one of these and haven't done anything about it ever. Should I not be lifting?

Yeah got one of these on my left one and I’ve had no libido since. I’m 20 but probably going to start using gear because of that. Also, a lot of time I orgasm but nothing comes out and I went from masturbating 3 times a day to once every 2-3 days.

have had this for years now and lift all the time with no probelm. When I went to see a doctor he said there was surgery I could do but said to oly go that route if it was paiful/bothering me which not really

This made me cringe. Godspeed user

Attached: 1538182688349.jpg (470x470, 57K)

came here to post exactly this. doesn't hurt, doesn't affect my libido or spunk production. nothing to worry about.

Least it's not a torsion. You'll probably lose a ball and maybe have to take test shots but at least you won't have to lose the pair of them.

>testicle issues
do yourselves a favor and dont reproduce

>mfw had surgery for torsion
Til today it feels weird having one ball unnaturally stuck somewhere else in my sack to prevent shit from twisting

Is this that weird hurting pain? Sometimes I feel it from my sack to my gooch right after I cum or if I pee shortly after cumming.

Yes I have it. Severity varies but most of the time you can just ignore it. I can go months without pain but when it does hurt it can ache for weeks. Unless it is unbearable I don't recommend surgery because surgeries can go bad and has poor success rates

My left testicle almost always retreats up when I get a full erection. Is this something I should be concerned about?

OP HERE MY RIGHT ONE WILL RETRACT AT TIMES TOO M8 ILL LEGIT HAVE TO PUSH ON MY FUPA TO PUSH IT BACK DOWN INTO THE SACK ZONE
Facts, sometimes it’ll ache like fuck for a week and then sometimes I swear it’s like it’s not there

i have had a pretty severe case of this for as long as i remember.
haven't seen a doctor for it for the following reasons:
>extra heat generated makes it much less likely to accidentally knock up a thot
>im autistic
>worried about pain of surgery
and most importantly
>scared ill get a boner when my male doctor is looking/touching it

Yes my testocules get swallen.
I mastorbate many days out of the week. I do and then swallen pain in my and I do nothing but clack my testicols together to end suffering

All of those reasons fucking suck desu which is why one of my buddies told me don’t be afraid bc they’re only gonna help I thought my doctor was gonna give me a boner years ago when she stuck a flashlight under my sack and checked it but just think about a dead family member or just think of how it’s helping you and you’ll be fine bro. I heard they have surgeries they can preform with big cuts required now

I've got it, too. Noticed a pain in my left testicle back when I was a teenager, so I asked my doctor about it. Didn't give me a clear diagnosis, but after doing some research on my own, I stumbled upon the clinical name for the condition.

You should be fine. If you're concerned about your fertility, just ask your doctor to test your semen.

You might want to get your brain checked for swelling next.

Lmao because I wanna go to a doctor nigga?

I thought I had this and just learned about it a week ago. It's only flared up twice and lasted a couple days but damn I thought I had a tumor.

Op here, yeah like I thought I had it two years ago it flares up depending how heavy I’m straining/lifting
I meant no cuts required*

I wonder if this is what I have. My left nut has small bumps on it about the size of a zit, and the sack feels veiny.

jelly bro. dialated spermatic cords sounds like it would turn a normal man into clark kent

Used to have this and I’ve had the surgery when I was 16. Low key not worth it. All they do is tie off the main vein and basically kill the sack of veins. Lump is still there but has no pain. It still looks like I have 3 balls though.

Had the same thing because of taking cold showers.

i have a pretty significant one and its only bothered me when im lifting AND its extremely hot AND my boxer briefs are stretched out and not supporting my big freak sack.

>Implied fuggin of thots without protection.
user, you ignorant slut...

I had this but got it fixed a few years ago. Was out of the hospital after like two hours but here in Germoney we use a different technique to fix this, it's called antegrade sclerotherapy. Been fine ever since.

Look into pelvic floor alignment and varicocele. They are caused by tight muscles around the pelvic region and can be made better by relaxation and stretching. Still got mine but is improving

i had something similar but not this. basically where the balls drop down from there is like a tube thing. and its supposed to detach when you are a baby but mine didnt and so this thick liquid was forming around my testicle just leaking down. my ball was like 3x the size of normal.

it didnt hurt and took about 18 years to go away but its gone now. you prolly have that user. like 1 in 12 guys have it. completely harmless

>being this retarded

Had these on left nut for 10 years in the army before they finally approved me to fix them. Thank God I did. Fix it asap. Ice your nuts when they hurt.

Attached: 1546240733020.jpg (641x765, 88K)

Daily reminder to ice your balls buddeh!
(Seriously though it made my varicoceles shrink heaps and I feel way more high test)

Attached: 1528209175076.jpg (2806x720, 391K)

Attached: 1530831564617.jpg (2644x572, 249K)

Dope, I’ll take ur advice and head straight to the clinic to get it checked once I’m out of work. Thanks armybro. Also which video is that w Lexi belle...just wondering bc she looks a little tubby there

pretty sure mine is causing my nuts to overhead because i'm always sweaty

lads if you have this get it fixes asap, it causes your testicles to be unable to regulate temperature and lowers the fuck out of your test

Attached: 1546422075211.jpg (526x400, 47K)

1 in 5 men have some degree of varicoceles, so I don't really care and just lift, maybe use tight boxers while lifting

At first I rolled up my boxer briefs, then I bought smaller briefs (I actually fit a medium now) compression pants help
Thx m8 I’m also gonna try icing my sack too

You know he was literally holding hand with the death of 6 million jews and 20 million russians, right? That's a lot of hand holding

I got surgery for it and the anesthesia wore off while they were operating, so I felt everything they were doing in my balls

Good times

My testosterone went from 520 to 920 after fix.

The surgery isn't about pain. It's about preventing cancer and preventing your kids from coming out mentally retarded.

When your balls ache, that's de-oxygenated blood poisoning your testicle. Don't listen to what doctors say. They're a bunch of by-the-book self-obsessed sociopaths.

Tell them it hurts like crazy and you spend at least an hour every day having to lay down on your back because the pain is so bad.

Demand to see a urologist that does MICROSURGERIES to fix nuts fairly often. Had mine done at UCSF. Don't do any other surgeries and don't let them cut the nerve to kill the pain forever. They'll try to sell you in that.

It's a long and tedious surgery. Microscopic glasses and doppler sound instruments to hear heartbeats in blood vessels, confirming they aren't arteries.

1) Demand Urologist (that does varicocele microsurgeries regularly) ASAP.
2) MICROSURGERY only, and no denerving. Nothing else is even close to as effective or safe.
3) ice your balls after surgery. My nuts were like a saggy grapefruit full of fluid. The ice will tighten them up and relieve pain.
4) Enjoy tubby grills like a high-test patrician

Attached: 1547573620410.gif (442x480, 3.22M)

I don’t know if I wanna do this anymore

Fuck, I went to the doctor in November about this. He gave me a request form for an ultrasound..I just haven't gone yet. I'll go tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder and good luck user.

Yo you know what’s crazy too? Idk I’d test is linked to beard growth bc everywhere I read or hear I hear something different...I wonder if I’ll actually grow a bit more of a beard once this is fixed. Or the hair will at least pigment. Do you think that can lead to hair loss too?

No problem pal, Godspeed on your sack. I guess I’ll update you guys more throughout the week

I’ll use this trip too btw instead of the other so you guys know it’s me

Did the surgery completely fixed it for you? I had it extremely swollen all the time and sometimes it hurt before, never felt pain after the surgery but sometimes it still gets swollen (usually after lifting when it's really hot), not as much but still visible.

Also I should get a blood test, my test was at 1070 before, it'd be great if it actually increased

I'm Arab so no issues with not enough hair...

But I started balding at 18. Wish I started Propecia sooner, no sides. I even took a year off, losing most of my temples, just to make sure it wasn't affecting me cognitively.

Impossible to say if it'll grow your beard, but I had beard patches fill in at around 23, so getting old might fill it in for you. Unless you're Asian.

I'm almost certain that it's not as big now but it's there nevertheless.

I had it my entire life, 26 atm. When I was a kid was told not to have surgery back then but check later on.
Never had any pain or problems with it, although I know for sure that having the heat on my balls is not good.
Will do test check level and sperm as well and then I'll see what to do next.

Hopefully going to get surgery for it soon.
Apparently, unless you live in some country with primitive healthcare, there is a new method which doesnt involve cutting your actual balls. What they do is go in through your abdomen and inject something into the vein that goes down to your left testicle which unclogs them. Inshallah I'll get it soon

Fellas I found out I'm pretty much infertile, I got surgery for varicoceles hoping it'd fix it but my doctor told me the he thought a sperm count as low as that didn't have anything to do with varicoceles. Did a sperm test recently and it's even worse than before the surgery, feels bad

Attached: 1547333276610.png (1080x720, 444K)

Not completely fixed. Randomly would get pain where the surgery took place (where all the blood vessels were cut and tied off) for a few months afterward.

Haven't lifted in years because I busted my legs shoulders and back in the army. Getting better now, but it's been years of hell and I'm always in a lot of pain.

Gonna start my first cycle ever in a week or so, just to help get me back to baseline. Physical therapy helps going from 6-year-old-grill-with-influenza strength to 12-year old boy strength. I need help just getting back to dyel levels so I'm not moaning every time I get off the couch.

They won't do shit unless you tell them it's hurting you a lot.

Dont listen to them about this being harmless. It'll destroy the quality of your sperm years down the line, so user Jr looks like a genetic reject with the iQ of a crack-baby straight outta Compton

I just wrote a bunch of posts saying not to do this. Get a microsurgery or get fucked.

Your doctor is a retard. Varicocele probably broke your balls permanently. Were you ever on gear before, if so when?

I was never on gear and I always had natural high test levels, so I don't know how much damage the varicoceles made

Yea I know, that's why I'm gonna go get it check again this year and get it fixed.
Comforting fact is my father had me and three more kids with varicocele as well.

Damn. You have my feels fren. Could be anything. Last suggestion is crazy but try moving to another city, changing your source of water, using hand sanitizer instead of deodorant/antiperspirant, no more supplements, and eating organic for 6 months to make sure it's genetic, and not environmental. Plenty of shit in the water making the frogs gay.

Attached: 1546229577018.jpg (970x542, 166K)

could surgery go wrong tho? Could side effects outweigh benefit if it's somewhat minor. I have this but docs also said dw unless it starts to hurt..

That's why you want a microsurgery and nothing else. Do it as soon as you can user. Tell them it's killing you. It's fucking up your days and you need it fixed.

There is a pretty high chance of it coming back, but I think that's about it for significant risks

You sound like one of those essential oil antivaxxer moms. Straight broscience. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

I just worry about infection or some shit.

It's sort of fucked up cos I decided to get a frenuloplasty last year cos my banjo string kept almost tearing during sex. It was then dr old mate noticed i had this as well.

not keen for another fucking awkward surgery

don't like a quarter of all men have this? it doesn't mean shit

There are so many environmental estrogen and other fucked up chemicals around these days, it's worth considering that your infertility could be caused by something other than your genes.

All the antibiotics and birth control and other drugs that people piss out ends up in our environment and even water supply. For decades, Roundup (the weed killer) was said to be safe by (Monsanto) and tons of peer-reviewed research. It's not safe.

I grew tiny tits in high school from cereal and onions milk every day. Thought I had breast cancer or something.

I've been misdiagnosed so many times and treated like shit by so many doctors. All they know is what they were taught in school, most of which they forgot. I've met a scary amount of doctors that don't even remember what chirality is from organic chemistry.

You might be right though. It's not like everything taught outside of STEM at our universities is bullshit. That would be crazy... And racis... And sexist... And cis-normative... And micro-aggressive...

Attached: 1542693061332.jpg (871x653, 55K)

where are you guys getting your sperm count checked btw?

I have that. Sometimes when the temperature changes suddenly or I'm about to take a shit there's this awful pain in my balls for a couple secs. Other than that it's no problem. Not gonna bother with surgery

Yes but with different degrees of severity. If you're unlucky it can be pretty bad.

What if it's fucking with your sperm count

Just look for some lab that does sperm tests close to you, as long as it is a decent place it's ok, it's not a complex exam

Thanks bro

Icing rn bros, skipped clinic and gym today

Oh man, I self diagnosed myself with this a few years ago but I never realised it's why I wake up with sweaty balls all the time until this thread

I have these, legit thought I had nut cancer for a while. Can I still have kids with this? My dream is to one day find a wife like pic related and have like 10 kids.

Attached: literal_angel.jpg (706x774, 101K)

I have it too.
Got scared and thought it was a tumor, but doc said its fine and unless its causing discomfort, swelling, or any other issues I should be fine.
This.

Varicoceles is very common and usually heals through time, but if it starts to hurt alot then go to the doctor.

Are u circumsised ? Cuz I am and I have the same shit

My situation sucks, I have varicocele on the right but it's more like a swollen vein on the right side of my right nut more than anything, and when it heats up it starts to sag. Got torsion once because I didn't know I had this, my right nut sagged, I was wearing super loose boxers, and I shifted around in my chair. Gonna eventually have to get the surgery done, hate worrying about my testicles. Also, has anyone heard of the "pelvic floor" thing?

I have it since childhood and I'm 30 now. should I be worried?

The worst that could happen is no kids and low test

Freeze what sperm you have and get a vasectomy. Raw dog your girl all the time.

I was approved for surgery on this but the urologist guy said if it's not hurting then it's no biggy. Should I go through with it or not?

What causes Varicocele anyway?

If it doesn't hurt, is there a problem?

How do I know if it is affecting my T levels?

do i have it when me testicle hurts sometimes and i feel pain above the testicle in my lower abdomen?
i thought i had cancer

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME!? I NEED TO KNOW. I WANT TO BUST NUTS AND MAKE BABIESSSSS FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (900x900, 58K)

I just had a varicocele embolization this morning about 4 hours ago, if anyone has any questions about it.
Pic is where they cut a hole in my neck to stick the catheter in

Attached: 20190116_131724.jpg (862x1076, 147K)

there's a vein that comes from the left kidney to the testicle, which is unusually long. The pressure from this often forces more blood to the testicle than can be drained, which causes the veins in the testicle to bloat with excess blood. This is why varicocele is usually on the left.
Most people with varicocele aren't infertile, you do have two testes. However, it is the most common relevant disorder among infertile men. It definitely reduces your fertility anyway.

Attached: varicocele.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>6 million

can you tell you're infertile from the viscosity of your cum? I would imagine infertile guys just shoot out water, right? My cum is thick and pearly white, is that a good sign? I'm scared.

most of your cum is fluid from the seminal vesicles, prostate, and various urethral glands. Fertile and infertile cum looks the same.

>That filename
>10 kids
>The entirety of this post

I pray for the good of the world that you're completely infertile, user.

Doc is wrong. Fix it.
Pelvic floor is bullshit. Doc said mine was super tight and probably causing the pain. He's wrong. Fix it asap.
Yes. Fix it. It's aging and your balls, damaging your sperm, and lowering test. Your kids will be more retarded the longer you let it go without fixing.
Expensive and (STD)angerous
Jizz is white and thick, and quickly liquifies because of enzymes that activate sperm like almonds.

Attached: 1546331907544.jpg (750x726, 86K)

I was scheduled to have this but chickened out. How was the procedure? I know it's early to say but would you say it's worth it??

Don't do what he did. That thing that's supposed to block the blood flow can be dislodged and fuck you up. Microsurgery is the only way anyone should have this done.

it was good, at this point it's hard to say how well it worked, it takes a while for the veins to drain out, but the surgeon said it went perfectly.
Essentially I was just laying on a table for an hour with a tube going into my neck. The anesthetic worked great, hardly felt anything. It took a while for them to reach the groin, then they spent a few minutes releasing the coils into the vein, I think they said there was over a meter of coil in total.
No general anesthetic so I drove home an hour after the surgery, there's a little soreness on the left side of my lower stomach, but hardly noticable. My neck is still pretty sore.
For recovery, no strenuous activity for about a week, no sex for 2 weeks.
They said the blood drains very slowly, and could take a few weeks, so it's hard to say if it was worth it, but it wasn't really a big deal anyway.
coil migration is very rare in embolization, especially if coils are sized correctly. It's well known to be a safe procedure. While microsurgery seems to be a perfectly fine method of treatment, you seem weirdly obsessed with it

>reduces your fertility
What the fuck does that even mean? You either are fertile or you're not.
Basically it seems your chance of becoming infertile is just slightly increased. I wouldn't worry. I have varicoceles too. My sperm is thick and white. We're probably just fine bro.

>You either are fertile or you're not.
are you retarded?