What's Jow Forums's skincare routine like?

What's Jow Forums's skincare routine like?

Do you use any products (soaps/body washes/moisturizers, etc.)? If so, what do you use, how often do you use it? How often do you shower generally?

I'm 27 and still have face and body acne. None of the Derms in my city prescribe accutane anymore, so I need to actually clear it up naturally. I've tried everything, from gentle soaps and moisturizers, to really harsh shit with BP and salicylic acid, and nothing makes a difference.

Attached: 47_cysticacne-8col.jpg (632x592, 105K)

V I t a m I n D

I use Cerave Cleanser for oily/normal skin and Cerave AM 30 SPF moisturizer every morning. At night I use the cleanser and Cerave’s moisturizing cream in the tub. I spot treat the occasional pimple with a stridex pad.

cut out dairy + retin a cream nightly

>raw liver
>”natural” soaps
>as much sunlight as possible
>as little carbs as possible
>no sugar

>Never cared about taking care of my looks as a teenager because it was "conformist" and I thought I was better than other people
>Got acne
>Acne is gone as an adult
>Only break out if I eat like shit, practice good skin care or don't sleep
>Have scars and hyperpigmentation marks
>Makes it look like I have acne, even though I only have a few pimples

I can't wait to get them lasered off in February. It's holding back my looks.

>>as much sunlight as possible
DON'T do this. It's terrible advice. If you have scars or anything, it'll make them darker and look worse. If you did insist on doing this, wear sunscreen. You'll age better too.

Benyzol peroxide face wash

20mg x isotrenin ever day

what the fuck do you do for undereye circles
poor sleep made me look like a fucking heroin addict, i fixed the sleep two years ago but my 9/10 facial genetics are still absolutely ruined by it
are derma rollers a meme?

Are you me

Cerave Cleanser, Nivea soft moisturizer. Gonna add PC 2% BHA and Aztec clay masks to see if they'll deal with my bigass pores/sebaceous filaments

dude just like don't wash your face with mud lmao

Using a complex skin care routine is useless.
Your acne is either caused by hormones or poor eating habits.

derma rollers not a meme.
I've used one 3 times and its really helped even out my blotchy red skin that i had on my forehead.
Not sure it's done much for my dark circles though. Maybe a little

>rarrr raw liver
haha hhahaha

the rest is good but why using 2 layers of irony for every advice you give?

I just bought some moisturizer and face wash, should I use them every day even when I don't go out or only when I do? Also, any side effects after long-term use?

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
This shit gave me diabetes and dried my skin out.
DON'T TAKE THIS POISON! It's liver toxic and causes insulin resistance!
If you really want to cure acne do an elimination diet and eat liver, this is what I did!

acne.org is expensive but works very well

You either went too high of a dose too fast, or have absolutely miserable genetics.
40mg twice a day here. One month left. Bloods are perfect and there are no negative side effects for me. Even my lips don't get that chapped.

eh the only sides for me are dry lips and joint pain
honestly it's a good tradeoff, I'm being totally unironic here when I say I might have killed myself if I had to live with my acne

Moisturiser causes fungus to grow leading to dermatitis. Its like diaper rash but on your face.

I’m pretty much addicted to caffeine pills (on average I take about 1 gram of caffeine a day). The only problem is that it dehydrates the fuck out of my skin. My face flares up bright red and I start flaking all over the place. Eyebrows, nose, forehead, scalp, chin, it all starts flaking. It looks fucking disgusting. I found that if I apply almond oil all over my face and scalp though it reduces the flakes to pretty much zero. Plus it makes my skin smoother as well, which I don’t really care about that much but I guess it’s an added bonus.

This is gonna sound like a bad but what worked for me was literally changing my entire lifestyle.

My acne is the main reason I quit junk food, started lifting, cut out sugar completely and started sleeping at least 8 hours per night.

Acne is probably the reason I'm on Jow Forums in the first place.

Imo many skin care products are a pure waste of money. All you need is a good face wash and a moisturizer.

Attached: 54zw06g1kaa11.jpg (1024x1019, 92K)

Never moisturize. People advocating moisturizer are retards copying women's makeup routines.

But what if your skin flakes like shit if you dont moisturize

Then you don't take advice from a mongolian horsehair doll enthusiast forum and continue doing what works for you

>DON'T do this. It's terrible advice. If you have scars or anything, it'll make them darker and look worse. If you did insist on doing this, wear sunscreen. You'll age better too.

yeah goy, don't get any vitamin D!

you shouldnt need a skincare 'routine'. your body puts toxins from the shit you eat under your skin so they can be sweat out. you get acne/rashes from these toxins.

your skincare routine should be the same as your general health routine, which is to eat natural foods. but you won't listen to this advice and you will use expensive chemicals to try to treat the symptoms of eating a shit diet rather than fix the entire cause.

What face wash and moisturizer do you recommend brah? I dont have acne but my skin gets dry and shit, i also literally never bought anything skin related so thats why im asking this cause i dont want to waste moniez

At 7:45am, I wake up having had, on average, seven hours and forty-one minutes' sleep- I have analysed my sleep over the past four years and I know this is the perfect amount for me. I turn on the near-infrared light at the end of my bed and sit there for seven
minutes meditating, to focus my mind for the day ahead. I take shots of probiotics and quinton Isotonic, a supplement that comes from plankton and contains enzymes that help me stay hydrated, and a glass of filtered water.
At 8 am, I take a shower using natural products, as the chemicals found in shampoo and shower gels can be toxic. Then I weigh myself and use a litmus test strip to measure my urine pH levels.
At 8.20 am, I turn on my HumanCharger, a device that looks like an iPod with an earpiece that shines light into my ear to give me energy, and make my bulletproof coffee, using a tablespoon of coconut oil, some chaga mushroom powder- great for the immune system, a little bit of potassium, colostrum and collagen.I use a low-mycotoxin coffee- some brands contain mycotoxins, toxic chemicals produced by moulds. While I'm having my coffee, I fill out a spreadsheet on my computer inputting my weight,my urine pH, my hydration and how well I've slept. I then sync my Oura tracking ring, a sleeping and activity tracking device that I wear all day, with my phone and look at the data on how well I've slept and how much deep and REM sleep I've had.I get dressed, then stand on the balcony in my flat in South London, which clears my mind.I then feed my mind by reading for 20 minutes. At 9.15 am, I leave the flat and fist-bump the concierge. I've fist-bumped him every morning for the four years I've lived in that flat.I like to make people smile and feel valued. Life is too short not to enjoy the world and the people in it.

about 2 bucks, that's it for me
i wash my face every night before sleep, i rarely eat chocolate and sweets, healthy diet, i always wash my face with only water after i sweat, i don't wash my face too much, i only take cold showers, everytime i leave home i use ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN OIL FREE SUNSCREEN SPF 60
that's basicaly it, i live in tropical and hot country, it is hot and summery all year

forgot the image
neutrogena deep clean energizing

Attached: 00796975_1.jpg (800x800, 88K)

Is this really a problem for people? I've always been an unkept pig whose never touched a skin care products and I've never suffered a single zit. How do you get that shit?

genes

how tf do you eat raw liver it tastes like dog food. I can only eat chicken liver, but i cant find any near me

from what i've read they are either genetic or caused by allergies (food/airborne). sleep however makes you more sensitive to those factors

the only good posters on cumtown are daletech, rapistwithaids, and deeplegalshit. And frankie but god rest his sould. Everyone else is a tryhard faggot that post the same "LOL real ass dude of the week", and paragraphs about how adam is alpha or stav is funny

neutrogena ultra gentle creamy formula cleanser
alcohol free toner
neutrogena oil free moisturizer

I get just as many zits as when I scrubbed my face with a bar of dial soap in the shower. Diet seems to matter more than anything. I break out when I eat a bunch of sugar.

I've never had very bad acne, but I've never had my skin perfectly clear either.

Attached: 1404171096432.jpg (1228x1840, 260K)

Not having shit genetics that predisposes me to have acne and other skin problems.

Cerave works really well for me because it doesnt dry your skin as much as other jewish products, and its not that expensive

Went to the gym and back now.

I use a brand called Bulldog. Not very expensive and not a whole lot of bullshit.

Attached: original-moisturiser-large.png (640x640, 66K)

use a cream for 2 hours day one wait 4 days or 3 days use for 4 hours same spot wait for 3 days use for 6 hours. Always wait 4 days to make use of a demartological facial product because your face need to renew his natural protection in those 3 or 4 days them use rife frequencies.

Found the incel

>tfw shit facial hair genetics
>facial hair grows in patchy and weird as fuck
>have to shave it off to look good
>every time i shave get a shit ton of acne around mouth/chin
>switch to safety razor, switch to new shaving cream
>still break out
>shave incredibly slowly, going with the grain every time so as not to irritate my skin
>still break out
>start exfoliating when hair grows back and cleansing face every night
>still break out

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING RETARDED AT LEAST REGULAR ACNE CAN BE CURED BUT NOPE I'M JUST FUCKED FUCK THIS I LITERALLY WANT TO TAKE A KNIFE AND SLICE MY STUPID FUCKING WORTHLESS FACE OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: WHAT THE FUG.jpg (680x793, 41K)

>adhominem
Found the buttmad pizzaface with a low IQ.

protip dont use cream dont wash before or after shaving use aftershave WITH alcohol painful but effective

>The only problem is that it dehydrates the fuck out of my skin
>The only problem

Don't forget about the unnecessary caffeine addiction with no benefits

If you have chronic cystic acne that hasn't gone away after puberty you need to jump on a retinoid asap. It can be accutane, retin-a, or differin in USA if you don't want to go to a derma to have her tell you "try this sacylic acid pad" for $150 a visit. Trust me, not mister "aloe vera juice cured my acne!" It's not diet if you ask any actual dermatologist, unless your insulin levels are causing it which is unlikely to say the least. Stop listening to mom science anons here with their supplements. If you get on it, purging means it's working so stick to it.

Salicylic acid is not harsh, BP is harsh. You need to use sunscreen if you use BP but a light SPF in your moisturizer is enough for SA. These two things are chemical exfoliants so they can help but they won't cure it.

Dermaroll/stamp acne scars with a 1mm pin once every couple of weeks.

I'm going to get shit for this but I'm right and these "just use soap" fags never dealt with acne past age 16.

This is a perfect example of the bullshit in these threads.
>as much sunlight as possible
LMAO

Attached: Douma-farmer-report-1.jpg (660x330, 47K)

Any advice on getting rid of razor bumps on your neck? I shave with the grain, slowly with not much pressure, I use lots of shaving cream, and after I'm done I rinse with lukewarm water, use aftershave with alcohol and then aftershave balm. It's gotten better since I've started this routine but I can't get them to completely go away.

Cutting out carbs and most vegetables except for broccoli and cauliflower eliminated 90% of my acne. I think cutting dairy will get the last 10%, but I fucking love cheese.
I use watered down soap once a day, and use pure vitamin E oil for dark circles/dry skin

>wet face with cold water
>scrub with patchouli soap
>exfoliate
>shave
>aftershave
>moisturize

Attached: shaggy looking at frog.jpg (361x361, 72K)

>>as much sunlight as possible
No way jose

Attached: remi vs flan.jpg (1668x1000, 605K)

Just use cold water and splash your face a few times

My doctor gave me epiduo instead of accutane. Still have acne but now my skin is really dry and peels off

I'm in the army, so trust me I know your pain. What works for me is getting your neck as hot as possible (in the shower), and then shaving with the grain (hair on neck can go in different directions, so make sure you know which direction to shave depending on the location on the neck). I think what's most important is keeping your neck clean for as long as possible after shaving, so don't let anything touch it for like 12 hours

Drink a fuckload of water, get an eye serum, and buy that patch that you freeze and place on your eyes, can't think of the name but Bateman has one. I've noticed excellent results

>exfoliate by rubbing my face on the chest of my opponent
>eat tons of dairy, olive oil, and red meat
>skin is fucking awesome
>rub olive oil into my skin daily

Anyone using differin gel? Just started and the sunburn and redness is killing meee