Eating garbage, but in low enough calories and in intermittent fasting is the Patrician Diet

Eating garbage, but in low enough calories and in intermittent fasting is the Patrician Diet.

You eat what you love, but just a bit since your appetite is small, and you still lose weight

Attached: tumblr_mx7pxngOEw1rt3gb1o2_500.gif (500x250, 771K)

But what about protein, and nutrients and vitamins and stuff?

Can you please shut the fuck up?

meats, fruits and such. They are all good and provide all that

Does the truth hurt, fitfag?

Fuck off fatty.

based yaoi poster

im 6`0 and 165lbs

So you're just doing IIFYM
I'd stab you with a chair leg honestly
Enjoy your ulcer at 45

>im 6`0 and 165lbs
LOL I fucking knew it. The only people who follow these meme diets are fatties and dyel twinks.

Its my fear im doing this. I started subsisting off egg beaters, salsa, and a tortilla and seltzer almost exclusively besides a veggie based shake

IIFYM is impossible to eat garbage on because you go over your calories trying to get enough protein while eating a bunch of extra trash. not gonna make it.

Meh. I don't need gohbegge, mayte. Fuckin ell mayte.. I focken don't need that roight. eh, piss it mayte. Fokken ell...

Based and redpilled

Nah you end up reaching your daily limit after a few bites and inevitably binge later

Which is why you fast. You prevent it by proving to yourself that hunger pangs is you mind playing tricks on you. You learn to ignore it.

What's the point in forcing yourself to cope with this when you can diet like a normal person with vastly reduced chances of fucking up

not OP here but i discovered this redpill almost 9 months ago and have made decent muscle & fat gains. let me explain
you still have to count calories. make sure you get your protein in every day, 1+g/1lb bw. micronutrients are a meme
fat fucks live til 80 now. and i'm not eating purely garbage, the majority of my diet is olive oil soaked pasta for those dense & ez carbs. you don't have to do some meme caveman diet to live a normal life
get more variety user or you'll start to hate yourself
no it's not retard. just count calories and you'll get whatever you need, it's literally in the name (IIFYM). if you're estimating'"if it fits your macros" then you're just eating normally and not doing any sort of dieting at all
>and inevitably binge later
fuck off retard that's not how it works, whether or not you're a food addicted freak is independent of what kind of foods you enjoy. fat people are fat because they eat a lot

Attached: 20181209_184503-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

wow you even turned white
miring that progress

>hey guys 9 months into lifting here, let me tell you about "redpills" and what's a meme and what isn't
jesus fucking christ the state of you arrogant dyels

gg
let's talk about the validity of my claims, not how long I've been lifting

Gyno manlet i will be avoiding this diet advice

if you actually do IIFYM and pay attention to your calories and macros you will find that it is very difficult to fit your fuckin doritos and candy bars in there without going over your calories.

this is probably why you're fat af in your progress pic

when your claim is "micronutrients are a meme" there's not much to talk about, you're just being a fucking retard