Anyone else play vidya between sets?

Anyone else play vidya between sets?

Attached: 1547611626148.jpg (1200x900, 119K)

Shameful. Fuck off.

Jesus christ that hand looks like a fucking avocado.

>hand
alright you fucking ogre

Soiboy detected

Attached: 1526269500246.jpg (250x151, 5K)

A disobedient avocado?

With a fat pigly hand like that, the only thing you lift is your stomach to touch your cock you schwuler

Not gonna make it

Unironically wondering about bringing GC controllers in my gym bag and playing melee on my phone with my gym bros. How big do I need to be for this to not be fully autistic

At least 500lbs

Bench at least 3 plate.

tfw my bench pr is 315x1

Attached: 078.jpg (640x758, 46K)

Attached: wtf 4chan.png (1401x744, 1.29M)

For reps.

>Capcom jersey
>Mad Max poster
>Pokemon memorabilia
>fat fucking hand
>picture clearly not anywhere near workout equipment
>filename
at least try next time

Legit KFC framed poster is bananas, my dude.

If the game is koikatsu than yes.

I actually do play a game on my phone between sets that takes about 3 minutes each round. But I also lift in my garage so there’s no one around to judge me.

Used to, but now I try to keep my test times shorter. 3 mins for strength sets. 1 minute for assistance

The pic is bait, but if you want a serious answer;
Don't fucking play games in-between sets. You won't find any game with less than 2 minutes a round. why do you even start a new hobby while doing another one?

Yes mann!
Thought i do supersets on different groups for bigger rest periods.

Attached: 1537165545702.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

Yeah I do a round of PUBG between sets on my laptop. Some thots give me the looks, but I give them the dick.

street fighter 2

Doesn't have to be a full on game. Mobile games are great like Idle Miner or whatever it's called because it's mostly waiting for money to be made.

Those games are complete shit money grabbers. Make games great again, its like we're going backwards...

True but they're addictive. I can never get into good mobile games anyways that take a lot of time because it's like having all the good things of a good PC game on a phone which is just shittier in all ways of controls and screen size so I'd just rather play a PC game. Plus I have a weird thing where I can't get into a detailed game in public. I can't even watch a Youtube video and absorb all the info in public

this looks like a pretty based setup you have here, mind posting a whole pic of the room bro?

Any retard could do 315 reps of 1kg

Nintendo finally banned me from online for piracy, I don't know how to tell my wife's boyfriend.

Be on steroids

WHAT IS THAT FUCKING HAND

Attached: 1547128569354.png (165x239, 93K)

>Anyone else play vidya between sets?

Attached: bugmancrimson.jpg (225x224, 12K)

ebin

>Despite all my rage
>I'm still just an onion in a cage

I don't play vidya between sets, but I bring my switch for something to kill time while I'm on the elliptical or stationary bike. I played Mario party with a cardio bunny once but unfortunately she had a boyfriend.

Is your swamp nice?

>select gender
>no option for O-beast
Guess you can't play

why do you have so much time between sets lol? if you need more than a minute to rest you probably can't handle the weight. you're just hogging the equipment

>he can’t play the game while exercising on the arc trainer or elliptical
NGMI

Kek

Get off my board newfags

That sounds like a really fun time desu

>A fucking framed KFC poster

Kek