Lets face it. we all work out to get girls. a 6 pack is at MINIMUM 2 extra points to your 10 factor...

lets face it. we all work out to get girls. a 6 pack is at MINIMUM 2 extra points to your 10 factor. but not everyone can be fit AND rich

ITT tips and tricks to *appear* rich to gain access to that top 5% of females that are so hard to obtain

-"Hermes" belt (they'll never know its fake)

-get a G37. they're cheap and the interior is niiice

-always have a crumpled up $100 bill in your pocket, "accidentally" drop it on the ground when you reach to grab something out of your pocket while youre talking to a chick (makes it look like cheap change)

and my favorite
-Saturday night, rent a $140 4 star hotel room downtown. Dress business cas, go to a nice bar, find your 10, and the most important part: you're Chad Johnson here from LA on business. you work for a securities firm and you and J.P. Morgan are finishing the paperwork on a major tech merger. it sounds way too complicated for any chick to ask any specifics. also you cant discuss any details about it because you signed a NDA (non-disclosure agreement). badda bing, badda boom. just dont spaghetti. ask her if she wants to come back to your hotel room for wine and cheese (sophisticated)

bonus: have another wrinkled up $100 bill on your hotel room coffee table

Attached: Screenshot_2016-08-20-19-23-55-1.png (1080x1381, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsupervised_learning
youtube.com/watch?v=IPegpV2rtNE
youtube.com/watch?v=tOEVKHXhcJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

... I don’t even know where to begin. Please go lift weights and take a week off the Internet

i do lift weights dickhead but i only make 31,000 a year. good luck getting any hot successful girl who is older than 22 and has a career if you don't make at minimum 60k/yr

Attached: 2016-08-14 17.54.12.jpg (1080x1920, 771K)

>pretending to be rich

or you can just work on your career for an hour a night and actually become rich

most professionals never advance their skillset after college. they rely solely on "experience" (eg. time working) to advance their career.

>work on your career an hour a night
lmao are you fuckin 10 years old? because thats something a little kid would say

>a 6 pack is at MINIMUM 2 extra points to your 10 factor.
actually, men usually have 4 abs. it would be 2 extra muscles to your 4 pack.
>2019
>appearing rich
good one

I work in tech, faggot.

>180k base
>80-100k RSU per year
>30-60k cash bonus

I'm actually not even kidding. Add to your skillset an hour a night. Maybe add a couple hours on weekends. You will be so far ahead of the game.

I spent a few months working on unsupervised learning and it landed me a major promotion. Even the other "skilled" people i worked with go home and jerk off to nintendo switch in the evenings. I spent a small amount of my free time advancing my skillset and it worked.

Most people NEVER do this. They finish school and that's it.

But talk more shit you poor fucking faggot. I'd kill myself if I made 31k.

wow cool. 180k rupies.

if you're in tech wtf did you "learn" """unsupervised"""

how to code? lmao that'd be rich.

honestly it was probably social skills. or rosetta stone for English. youre Indian, i can just tell

I'm white with blonde hair and green eyes

RSU = restricted stock units, not rupies you fucking turbo poorfag. jesus fucking christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsupervised_learning

you literally make less than what janitors and uber drivers make in the bay area, and you're spending your time conceiving ways to PRETEND to be rich instead of actually doing things that actually MAKE YOU rich. you should actually kill yourself

Idiot. There's no fucking way you're getting a 4 star hotel room for $140 on a SATURDAY unless you book maybe 6 months in advance. Especially in A FUCKING CITY that's close to FUCKING BARS.

For $159 + tax you can get the bed bug special in a holiday inn 45 minutes away from the city.

t. I work in a Radisson hotel (literally zero stars) and our prices are 149 - 179 during the week and I literally had to comp someone's room for finding bedbugs TODAY NOT 5 HOURS AGO

I own a G37X. Every girl gets moist when I start it up. “Such a nice car!” They always say.

>you literally make less than what janitors and uber drivers make in the bay area
not him, but this hurts. A lot. Why did you have to remind me of it, user

>he thinks i was referring to RSUs when i said you get paid in indian money
lmao autism confirmed
lmao telling internet guy to kill himself twice
lmao autistic 10 year old confirmed rustled af

dude, why are you so fucking mad? as stated in the OP this is to help guys who can already get the top 20% of girls tap into the top 5%. after seeing you literally sperg out there's no way you're even dating sixes.

i really hope you get the help you need and you shouldn't be here, its going to make you wierder

>2.5k USD
Remember Pajeet, poo in loo.

Attached: laughing snakes.jpg (600x450, 188K)

Finally someone in this thread who isn't larping.

wow thats cool. i worked as a bellman at a Peabody hotel and we had rooms for 139 (sometimes 109) a night EVERY night.

thats cool you work for a shitty hotel though im sure you are all that is knowledgeable on shitty hotel pricing

Does this work for you? Be honest user.

Tell us about these top 5% females you've been obtaining

Buddy any hotel that's under $250 is a shitty hotel

>tfw looks like my ex that I missing terribly
It’s been 5 years

Attached: 1478577724152.jpg (480x540, 18K)

imagine being so retarded with girls you need to trick them into thinking you're rich

Attached: DVZ1a0hXkAAPqe9.jpg (251x201, 13K)

idiot read the OP.

im sure that the top 5% will disregard your plebian salary because you're just oh so charming lmao! get real kid. this is an adult discussion

then you dont need to do anything in the op if she finds you charming

get real kid

Attached: 8d4.png (250x244, 80K)

"heh you're funny, what do you do for a living"
"oh well you see, i work on cylindrical metal pieces that help water travel from point A to point B"
"...... so you're a plumber.."
"n-no u" *runs away*

^^^that's you

yeah bro thats deffo me itsa me mario haha :^)
gotem

I see you are a Leykis 101 student

youtube.com/watch?v=IPegpV2rtNE

>trying to pull a successful woman for a onenighter
>thinking you need to be rich or look rich for this

lol, you're a fucking idiot, or are you trying to say start a relationship with them? Like you think a woman who actually takes care of herself or her finances will not care about you being a poverty-line loser after the first onenighter?

>G37
>good interior

LMFAO

THE. TOP. FIVE. PERCENT.

jedud Christy are you people fucking retarded. you are actually. i keep forgetting non-americans can post here. a non-white 5 percenter is like a 7/10.

Attached: used-2008-infiniti-g37_coupe-2drsport-12330-17996370-15-640.jpg (640x480, 80K)

> bragging about being this blandly middle class in a high cost of living area

l m f a o

t. high net worth individual

Some advice for zoomer's ITT, if you're not going to college to do STEM, go get a trade, you'll be paid better.

Oh right your a nigger, should of guessed.

You're a fucking idiot mate, if you're not upskilling in your field, you'll be left behind, like that user said 1 hour a night, man you're fucked.

This girl looks almost identical to this chick I used to fuck in HS. But then she got hooked on coke, brave an alcoholic, got like 2 DUIs, became emaciated, went to rehab and now weighs like 250lbs. Too fucking sad.

Jesus Christ, showing off isn't where it's at.
You'll get 'aspirational' bitches like that, is that your objective?
If you want to appear rich, your clothes should be old and leaning golf-casual, but clean, well fitted, with no logos.

Don't go for academic science. Only the applied science pays anything worth mentioning.

Source: Got out of academia once I realized it.

I can smell the shitskin coming through this post. video related: youtube.com/watch?v=tOEVKHXhcJs

Attached: chadler.png (350x382, 239K)

This much effort just for a one night stand? Cringe.

People with money don’t act or dress like that. Even thots would see through your charade.

Depends. I'm an angel investor now after becoming a bitcoin multimillionaire. Really I just talk to people about deals and go through decks. Most startups are shit so you can just ghost them. The ones that are good you do a follow-up call, do some negotiating and make a deal for an investment. You can do this at an hour a day or so.

What to do if you have 10? I never liked them when i was doing sports in highschool because girls not liking 10packs made me a bit insecure so i became a bit fat (20% bf). Guys and girls either were intruiged by the 10 pack or called them ugly and body dismorphia and shit.
Should i cut again?

Attached: images.jpg (234x215, 6K)

Damn that looks like cheap trash. Pretty sure the dash made my eyes bleed.

Everyone who does computer science, or similar, is a fucking loser. Everyone. I lived with a guy who did computer science and he was a fucking loser, and I met all of his friends who were all fucking losers. It doesn't matter how much money you make, you have loser genes forever.

One of my fraternity brothers graduated comp sci, started at 85k a year, and is into lifting, skeet shooting, and sailing.

He's swole and attractive as well as confident. Can't say I agree.

lmao 100 bucks youre pasty as fuck. heard of a tanning bed? i forgot this is Jow Forums, where 90% of you nerds dont ever go outside

crumpled up 100 on the coffee table. Sure fire way to look like your on coke lol

but being a decent human being got me the girl of my dreams (i'm by no means rich either). married for 3 years now. just be yourself user

and shes probably the bottom 80%. can you niggers even read? this thread is about obtaining the top 5% of females