Why cant he lose fucking weight?

Why cant he lose fucking weight?

Attached: greekgodx.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueCrazyLlamaDerp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who tf is he? And why should we care

Go back to your subreddit, tourist

Goobie or something

Who is this shitskin and why did you decide to plaster its face on Jow Forums? saged

greek is a fat loser and he isnt dropping weight cause he doesnt have tbe willpower to do his fork putdowns

Being fat is part of his shtick

Boogie views have crashed since he lost weight. He’s no longer that train wreck at 600lbs they everyone loved watching.

Fork putdowns and plate pushaways are the most crucial of all exercises for fatties

He's like mexican andy but without the personality and content.

who the fuck is this ugly ass mutt

Dont worry he will gain them back soon enough

I like his stupid fat laugh, hope he never loses weight
He literally sounds like a pig

Why can't YOU lose weight? You weigh as him you obese fucking retard

Fuck off back to >>Reddit

dios mio...................

Imagine being this delusional

>Imagine choking on bait this obvious

Get yourself a gun and end it already, I know you want to

>no longer that train wreck
wrong.
clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueCrazyLlamaDerp

disgusting.
I don't understand why he doesn't just kill himself

greek has been sent into obscurity for the last year and a half who still cares about him he sucks.

lmao

elaborate, havent really watched any of these twitch cunts in ages

thats my point i havent either. I just remember anytime a twitch streamer got any level of popularity they went from "how can i entertain my audience?" to "how can i bait as many donations as possible?". And 99% of streames are plain boring with zero sense of humour.

he doesn't want to

hes literally 80 iq what can you expect

Holy fuck he is disgusting

he is not gonna make it

Lmao he literally came back randomly after a year and had 40k+ viewers the other day

i dont get it, why isnt he streaming anymore? how much money did he actually make in the year he streamed to not have to do it now?

yeah but the people that watch him now are nobodies. He has no chance of doing anything creative or funny anymore.

Similarly
How is xqc not fat? All he drinks is coke and all he eats is takeout

he can literally fast while making money, claiming to be starving himself on stream and make thousands of dollars while getting helthier and he doesnt do it. i guess hes retarded

Because he eats LESS you FUCKING moron

because he literally eats nothing all day. now stfu and keep this shit on reddit where it belongs

I ate like this my whole life and weighed like 135lbs before i made an effort to eat more. I'd just sit and game and forget to eat most of the day. When I did it was some high calorie junk but that would keep me full until I went to bed.

Live at 5pm btw

He said he eats one meal a day

Cringe
Mods must be pedos to not ban the underage like (you)