Gf left me

>gf left me
>got fired from job
>dog dies
>all in 2 weeks this happened
>at least i got my i-intermittent fasting r-right guys?

Attached: 1521393964840.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

Almost the same situation. Hold on m8. You're not alone

>Wife lays a divorce papers in front me.
>"You need to get off Jow Forums and get a better job, user. I know you pay for the insurance, but you're an embarrassment to me, your family, and your daughter..."
>"What... daughter?"
>"The time you finished on my face, I didn't let it go to waste. So straighten up or half for eighteen years"

I was the one who showed her Eddie Murphy. Don't worry user, it gets worst with age. Keep fasting.

shut up unfunny faggot

That's not how it works, by the time a woman can tell what gender her baby is, she's visibly showing.

I know because my ex is showing and just told me she's about to find out.

just fast till you die mate

Its better to have a routine when your life goes to shit.
Helps to have some regularity and normality.

This, unless this fucker leaves humanity behind right now, commit to study/fitness/insano diet on a fucking autistically fascist schedule, he's as good as dead.

you'll get better gf
you'll get better job
sorry about your dog

read this
change what you can
endure what you cant
keep lifting
you got this bro

Attached: 51B7EclqLBL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_ (1).jpg (313x499, 27K)

When it rains it pours bro
In one week last year in September
>potentially blow out knee on Monday
>MRI finally scheduled for it today
>gf and I break up on Saturday
>have been a curl bro for 4 months now due to knee injury

just get back up and live life brah

Something similar happened to me last year. I was a shell of a man for several months and gained 25kg, but it gets better and you start trucking again at some point.

F

How old was your doge ?

>realize I was depressed
>told gf of 5 years, she cheated on me, broke up a month ago
>got lots more shit to handle at work but a little bump in pay
>went to shrink, got on antidepressants
>shoulder injury from 2 years ago still not letting me get back to working out
highs and lows, man

Attached: harold1.jpg (323x267, 39K)

i know the feel bro, i thought i shat myself in the kitchen the other day, so i had to check my trousers, only to realize that my massive diarrhea was advancing. so i ran to the toilet with my trousers down and stubbed my toe on the bathroom door and shat myself two feet from the toilet.

Good job

Well at least you still have the optimism required to post that gif. You'll be alright OP, just momentary setbacks.

the co-driver misread, ant didn't warn me about the double right. so i took the corner to wide, stubbed my left pinky and fell on my stomach.

Really sorry about your dog user, that sucks and is really hard. Fuck your gf and screw your job.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. Your dog is going to live on in your heart, and your capacity for love will endure this. I believe in you.

What's your favourite lift/exercise?

Getting fired from a job is fucking embarrassing, do you not realise how bad you have to be for that to happen? Both your dog and gf are better off without you.

At the moment you can't look after yourself so clearly you can't look after anything else either.