Hey Jow Forums, im trying to lose weight. Ive read the sticky a bunch, but i think i lack discipline...

Hey Jow Forums, im trying to lose weight. Ive read the sticky a bunch, but i think i lack discipline. How do you keep your heads out of your asses? Any advice or comments appreciated

Im 6'3"
320lb

Or
1.87 meters
145 kilos

Attached: 20190116_005319.jpg (1727x3039, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=1be79b10d1b533c2030f2ee2f2e65405
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's like, a philosophical battle you have to have with yourself. You need to want to be healthy more than you want to eat. The only thing I can say is if you can stick to it long enough to drop 10 pounds then it will be way easier because you can see a reward for your work.

Is that your piss bottle next to the toilet?

If you want to find motivation keep working your ass nigga, that's how it will come

Fucking working out lemme suck on those titties big boy

watch zyzz montages on youtube

If you actually want to lose weight, you'll naturally do things that make you lose weight.

It's that simple. If you find yourself giving yourself 2 pizzas as a cheat meal then you never wanted to lose weight, and you'll have to come back later when you actually want to lose weight.

Lacking discipline = Not actually wanting to lose weight. Give yourself that reminder each time you're tempted.

Around same height as you, I'm a good 40 pounds off target but managed to get from 360 pounds to around 238 doing keto omad in around an 8 month period.

Note you gotta hit weights about halfway through or even better start with weights as well, add cardio too if you can.

Attached: 201901.png (992x744, 946K)

good shit, keep it up

Honestly a couple fasts helped me kick cravings a large amount. The first 2 weeks are the hardest. I did 4 water fasts as long as I could and then had 1 clean meal after each. I still have big cravings now and then for shitty stuff like pizza and ice cream but its gotten so much easier.
Ive lost 100 lbs and still have about 90 to go to get to a healthy bmi

Nah, the pic was at a friends place

Step 1. You're fat.
Step 2. You're fat because you over eat and live a sedentary lifestyle.
Step 3. Do the opposite of step 2.

I watched Jeff Cavelierre or whatever his name is talk about diets, he said diets aren't permanent no matter how long you last it out, and rebounds happen, so getting into the working out daily / cardio mentality is super fucking important to just sustain this shit.

So yeah OP should just start hitting weights / cardio from the get go, would probably cut what I did down to like 5 months easy.

>6'3
>1.87m

Pick one these are completely different

Well he's above 6'' that's all that matters really. Anyways he's trying to lose weight so help him out.

I just threw it into google and put what it said, sorry bro

eat less and lift weights, fatso

OP here. I did go to the gym at my apartment today, and walked for a mile and a half. Heres some backstory, im a freshman in college, i used to play highschool football as a left tackle until my ankle got fucked, and im not allowed to play anymore. So i got depressed. And i ate.

I was in a boot for 3 months because alot of my tendons and shit tore and it took me another 2 months to run again

Sorry to hear that man, we all have hardships in life but you can't let that bring you down, you can do this, god fucking damnit!

Always comes out wrong on google for some reason

I'm similar, was 315, played hs sports, but had 2 shoulder surgeries, one on each for completely different and unrelated things, over those years I went from ~210 to 315. Since Nov. I have done OMAD because it was easy for me, and PPL, I'm down 45 pounds already, with huge muscle gains, and the fat is just melting off. You can do it if my lazy ass can

Bro if you did sports you'll bounce back just get at it lift / some cardio keto omad in 5 months you'll laugh at yourself now.

Nice work user. Remember to stay hydrated to avoid stretchy skin when you lose large amounts of weight in short periods of time. If you don't have any then it's even better

I was in a similar boat man. Played Guard in high school and college and had 3 collapsed vertibrae. I couldnt walk forever, then slowed my recovery by ballooning up to 380. I'm the poster above that had the fasts. After the fasting helped curb cravings I went into OMAD and lifting hard. Im 280 now and my lifts are still getting back up to where they were but I feel worlds better. Youre gonna make it, just takes getting back that discipline and knowing that food aint gonna make you feel better

Oh yeah dude im going nuts with water especially at gym, absolutely trying to avoid loose skin like the fucking plague, 160 pounds dropped is going to leave some shit and I need to minimize that.

That's why I'm also encouraging OP to just hit the weights and shit right now from the get go in order to help avoid any bullshit and skin down straight into chad mode.

nice face gains

Don't work out you've already hit peak performance

Attached: 1543837657551.jpg (125x111, 2K)

Keep yourself motivated. That's the most important thing.

Count calories. I know cals in cals out isn't very accurate, but at least it will give you an idea of the amount of food you swallow in a day. If you start counting your cals every day, you will be self-aware and will think twice before eating that pizza.

Another trick. Get used to eat slowwwwwwly. Seriously, when you chew everything you end up swallowing 2/3 of what you’ll usually do if you gobble down like a snake. You can try eating with chopsticks. That will slow you down.

And sugary drink shit is banned. Water is the only liquid you need.

whats up dude I'm in a similar boat. I'm 6'6 330 atm and I've been far heavier (around this time last year I was like 390)

my biggest trick is actually a simple one. simple but not easy, if that makes sense. you need to force yourself to get an hour of fairly intense cardio every other day (minimum). every day is ideal honestly. because if you do that I've found that the urge to eat like shit vanishes afterwards. doing exercise is like a self-propelling positive reaction because it motivates you to continue to eat well so you can see improvements and shit

another pro tip is one that might even help you sleep better too. Basically if you have a "good day" meaning a net caloric deficit for that day, your body will be burning fat when you sleep. so literally every single breath is another little bit of fat leaving your body. for me that's a really comfy feeling and makes me more excited to get to sleep cuz I know i'll wake up marginally less of a fatass

good luck my friend, by summer you can easily be 280 or so if you do a lot of cardio (my goal for summer). you don't really need to bother with lifting but if you enjoy it why not? it burns a lot of calories too

Attached: 1547476492571.png (576x481, 135K)

>another pro tip is one that might even help you sleep better too

I sleep like a baby when I lift heavy. My body just craves sleep when I've had a tough day at the gym

Thanks fren still a fatty but starting to look human again so that's awesome.

Just remember (((they))) want you to look like shit and unappealing so you dont get family and kids. Use that anger to force yourself to go to the gym (there are good deus vult playlist on Spotify). It helped me a lot, i go 3 times a week, never skipped it, and considering going five days.
Also, my gf is now ok with my political views as it made me a better person.

OP here, im thinking a 2-3 day water fast, then moving to keto OMAD, hows that sound, i just dont want it to really affect my schooling, CS is hard

Dont just keep it at diet. Once the diet becomes a habit then add HIIT or any cardio.
Weightloss is diet + exercise but it cant happen without consistancy.

That aside on keto/omad after three days you should enter ketosis. You wont be at 100% but you wont feel that shit either. It shouldn't affect education, if it does, who cares?
I'd rather be fit with a 2-1 than obese with a First.

What exactly is ketosis?
And can i have an example meal?

Very nice, keep going brah. Haircut looked better before though

>philosophical
you meant psychological didnt you
its ok to be stupid user, just compensate with some more deadlifts bro

Honest question, when you first noticed you had man tits, did it not set of mental alarms?

For one, don't keep junk food in the house. Cook your own meals, and learn which fast foods aren't too bad. For instance, a Dr. Oetker mozzarella za isn't awfully bad for a quick dinner if you're pushed for time.
Eat at set times. Actually, try to plan most everything you do and set times for doing it, i.e. eat at 7, 12 and 5, gym at 8 in the evening, be in bed at 10. When you have your pattern down, you can add more things, like an extra lighter workout in the morning. Maybe set a time for dicking around on the internet, even.
Stay busy. Do you have any school work to do? A hobby? An extra source of income? Work hard on that, and you won't be thinking of eating.

Didnt really care enough to do anything honestly. I used to weigh 280 but that was for football

Ok. As someone who was like you and with bad genetics, here what I did to improve.

Step 1. Stop eating anything sweet, even fucking bread. If it tastes sweet even the slightest, then it ain't getting into your body. Sweet=Poison. This step is going be difficult for the first few months, but if you can't follow this step, you won't be able to follow the subsequent steps. Give up and continue to be a fat piece of trud.

Step 2: After a month or two of Step 1, you will start to love foods that you hated, but they were healthy. Get into a habit of eating them.

Step 3: Get a gym membership and try a beginner routine. My suggestion would be Starting Strength 5x5. But you are free to choose other programs. You will see a lot of wannabes who will throw advice at you. Turn deaf to them and continue with your routine.

Duration: Step 1 takes 2-3 months. Step 2 takes 2 months. Step 3 takes 6 months. Overally, within a year, you will love your body.

Good luck.

i am 6'3 and was 320 pounds a year ago user. I am now 282 with about 10 lbs more lean muscle mass on me. I've guesstimated a total net loss of 50 lbs so far. Build a home gym, and most importantly, stop eating. Meal prep, its easy as fuck when you dont need to even think about what you're going to eat, just grab it and heat it. You spend a few hours on a Sunday afternoon cooking some hot ass meals. Once you power through your first 15lbs you'll be motivated to keep going, once you hit 25 you wont be able to stop.

Lift too dont listen to these faggots, you want to look good while the fat is shedding. its very possible i get compliments now and im like "nigga i still got 80 pounds to go". also you are fat, fix it. you will be so much happier

im the user that wrote thisalso played right tackle (left side is for faggots, homo) and DT in high school. got fat in college cuz i stopped playing and started chasing thots. dude transitioning from a fucking 8kcal diet to normal eating just doesnt fucking happen without work. you can do it bro. get some shit in your life to get you back into the football mentality. i personally do boxing, its fucking amazing

youre gunna make it bro

Hi user.
Unfortunately you can't be taught discipline or motivation.
Let me tell you what motivated me. What put in motion the cascade of events for me. I red these 2 books

>The War of Art
>hackbookeasypeasy (the subject is irrelevant, but probably fits with you) which will show you how stupid is your brain

They are VERY EASY and fast readings.

That's everything i can suggest you.

can't find hackbook, if you know where the pdf can be found, that would be most helpful

mr incredible

pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=1be79b10d1b533c2030f2ee2f2e65405

No, it's philosophical. Take your own advice, retard. You're probably fat and out of shape too.

I'd start working out and doing cardio.
A 3 day a week full body program (mon, wed, fri or tue, thur and sat) should be enough for months and you only use about a half hour to 45 minutes every work out. Easiest is probably phaks greyskull lp. Alternate chins/barbell rows, bench press/overhead press, and squats/deadlifts. Warm up with 5 reps of 40 % weight, 5 reps of 50 % weight, and 3 reps of 60 % weight. Do sets of 3 with 5 reps. Do as many reps you can on the last sets.
For cardio, you should try to do it two to three times a week. Try to do what you like with moderate intensity (heart rate about 150/min) for at least twenty minutes and try to increase intensity or time every time. Intervals might be smart when you get into better shape, 4 minutes with high intensity (HR 160) and 2 minutes with low intensity (HR 100) repeat four times, this is a bit taxing.
Try to eat at TDEE maintenance or a bit below maintenance, you'll lose fat and gain muscle and go slowly down in weight, avoiding loose skin. Get at least 1g protein per kg body weight daily.
At this rate, you'll get diabetes mellitus and die. You'll lose your eye sight, get ulcers on the bottom of your your feet and amputate, and get kidney failure and need three hours of dialysis 3 times a week if you're lucky enough not to get heart attack and cardiac arrest or a stroke. If that's not enough motivation, you're never gonna make it.

Eat big salads with whatever dressing you like. Do lots of cardio. Don't do weights until you've lost the excess. Weight lifting will only make you more hungry.

He said diets arent permanent, but good nutrition can be or something similar. He also said that you can not outtrain bad nutrition