How do you stop this chad ?

How do you stop this chad ?

Attached: how_to_treat_wh_toids_0.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Post body faggot
Don’t forget the timestamp
I really can’t for you faggots to get doxed and I shoot up your whole family

Be honest fit, would you start a fight?

Damn i cant believe obama would do such things, pretty sad really

Why are you so afraid of superior chads m8?

source? what the actual fuck is the context here

No, I would sit in the back and listen some music. After all it's the roasties who wanted this rocket engineer and doctor here. Now they gotta pay the price.

The funniest part is the stupid old cunt who has to vacate her seat almost certainly voted for policies that brought men like him in their country. She made her bed, now she's lying in it.

Nig wants a seat

>sucking nigger cock'
t. Pic
Imagine being this low test, you still haven't posted it which further proves my point
Nigger apes being nigger apes and whites being too brainwashed and empathetic to stand up for themselves out of fear of being racist.

Attached: 1543730254683.png (644x800, 340K)

she's actually standing up

The average person shouldn't vote, I don't blame the average person for voting for all this shit when all the people they're told to trust say that they should.

Wow edgy. Go outside loser lmao

No, I would start asking him about his routine

FPBP
Post body, spamfaggot

Attached: WOMPWOMP.jpg (1057x561, 151K)

>whites being too brainwashed and empathetic to stand up for themselves out of fear of being racist.
Implying
They're just scared to take on a feral nig

>Gulp gulp
>mmm tyrone its so tasty
Unlike you I actually do and workout, post body

Attached: (you).gif (480x360, 82K)

Is this a jojo reference? What is this power stance called?

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-092807_Clover.jpg (766x1174, 345K)

Concealed carry
If niggers sucker punch, pack attack or use a weapon its legal to shoot and all those three are their favorite forms of attacking, usually its at least two of the three at once

Attached: hk_g3.jpg (600x300, 20K)

0:09 you can clearly tell how that woman sitting on the left squirted and wanted chad to rape/breed her right there

>What is this power stance called?
The 'Overcompensating by menacing easy targets on public transport'.

Niggers being niggers.

Number of posters hasn't changed
You have your discord to contain your faggot bullshit, keep it to yourselves

The webm happened in sweden, you cant even legally take a fork outside your house in sweden

bench 315 x 10
deadlift 405 x 10
squat 495 x 10
aquire rope x 1
fashion noose x 1
secure around negroid neck x 1
hang from ceiling x 1
smile with joy x 10

Attached: 19989389_10158991898320425_8941637486500341425_n.jpg (540x960, 36K)

>OD wide forend.
ISeeYouAreAManOfCultureAsWell.jpg

What ethnicity is that tan chubby faced woman on the left

>Nigger/tantrum bitch
>Chad

Pick one.

Smash a bottle?
Snow shovel?
Strangle with a scarf?
Belt over the knuckles with a AA battery in the grip?

i don't understand this
acts violently, then stands a side and says thank you then violently again

Drugs

Let him.have the seat, he'll be dead in a year from being shot by a fellow hood nigger.

Fuck no. This guy obviously has mental problems and I have no idea if hes carrying a weapon or if he has prior fighting experience.
Picking fights with strangers is a quick way to get permanently injured or killed

Yes. That's why you sucker-punch and go for a knockout. That's how niggers fight, whitey has a thing or two to learn from that.

And then go to prison and fight for your life there? Nah. Dont be a subhuman who fights strangers. It's not hard.

ngl he looks like a tard having an attack, someone's probably looking for him

Epic pussy ass faggot

Are we going to start slotting floppies or what?

Attached: 1492934990721.jpg (236x321, 25K)

It's Sweden, where a murderer gets better living conditions than the average American

I would go sit across from him and stare him down without saying shit untill he takes a swing, if he dares, and then rekk him.

Yeah, I'd unsheath my katana and give him the 1000 cut quick combo before he could even blink.
Do you really think a coked up nigga like this isn't used to random fights popping up? I can tell you from experience that most guys like that wouldn't even let you get close enough to sucker punch him without jumping on you first. You'd be lucky if he didn't have a knife on him, too.
Starting fights might be cool to you, but there's a very good reason no grown and well functioning people do it.

There's a soviet movie called "I want to go to prison" about an engineer trying to get imprisoned in Sweden while he's there for some work exchange program, just to stay out of the soviet system. Really shows how cucked sweden it.

For what? Any public transportation has rules to it and he's not complying. He's verbally attacking other passengers and threatening physical violence.
I've thrown smelly hobos off the bus, a violent nigger isn't a problem.

>snow shovel
What?
The scarf is a bad idea. Eye poking might be a meme, but getting stabbed certainly isn't. A broken bottle might do it, but he seems high enough to be up for a double KO.

Being mentally unstable isn't chad behavior.

>if you break the rules, i'm allowed to fight you
>dirty hobos and criminals are probably about as easy to throw out of a train
You have to be 18 to post here.

Fugg that ad is terrible.
>Terminology, trigger control, fat model, grammatically, functional ridiculousness of firearm
But damned if I don't want one. The muzzle flash alone would be effective.
PTR should actually make a super short pistol version of their x39

Yes 100%.

No

1. This motherfucker is obviously crazy in a literal sense, and might carry a knife or even a gun. Yes I could suckerpunch him, but I'm strong and virile and I would probably hurt, maybe even kill this dude with a suckerpunch, and I don't feel like going to jail just to stop a violent negro

2. I don't really give a fuck about women anymore. I've blackpilled all those "I should do something to protect them" gut feelings that men have into silence, and I've learned that society best operates based on the law of reciprocity: if you feel that a group doesn't do shit to help you, don't do shit to help them. Women haven't done shit to help anybody but themselves for the past 100 years, so let's see how much their anti-male rhetoric and humor helps them when they meet a guy that doesn't give a fuck.

Based on this same principle, if this guy decided to attack a nerdy white or asian dude I'd certainly choke him, because that's one of my tribes he's messing with. Stick together.

Attached: 1546364615461.jpg (720x753, 94K)

Don't know about sweden, but in normal countries it's written in the rules of public transportation that yes, anyone breaking the rules can be removed from the transport by other passengers.

Well, the 80s were the 80s. I would bet a large sum of money that the model in that advertisement had a mustache that all the ladies loved.

I see your 'chad' and raised you a Mr. Kim.

Attached: 1442328330344.jpg (738x742, 333K)

By being a coked out of my mind snownigger.

Remember, this is Sweden. Calling him out or even outright attacking him will get you either seriously hurt (you don't want to get knived by someone who has certainly way less to lose than you) OR you are the one getting thrown in jail/having to deal with legal consequences by applying unnecessary force OR he is calling his tribe for backup and you will get jumped at the next stop.
The only thing you can really do as an European is to sit back, call for security or police and sit back and watch. Yes it's that cucked.

There's a big difference between throwing someone out and fighting them. You're an idiot if you think this guy will get thrown out without an actual fight unless you're like 3 people throwing him out.

Time and time again shit like this gets posted and yet the faggots in my country refuse to believe that the immigrants are a problem, i hate this place