Webm/GIF thread

Webm/GIF thread

Attached: 1547624525815.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: only whites will understand.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

Wtf is that?

Swedish educational show.

Bad to take his titles away since they're unrelated.
But I don't get what all the fuss is about an old man getting senile being bashed for his scientific statements that have been refuted several times.

If you're a Jow Forums fag posting this on my Jow Forums then 1/10 for getting me baited.

>scientific statements that have been refuted several times straight out of his ass
This. Fuck senile old man, this is the world of diverse non-white people.

While anyone with IQ of more than two digits agrees with this fellow, what does this have to do with fit?

Youre the worst.
its unironically a great show about 2 horrendeous people in a relationship. basically HIMYM for the tinder generation.
the cuck business was weeiiird though but it should be noted that the character was a literal niceguy/basedboy stereotype. he later becomes a altright / mens rights activist. the show is pretty aware pf internet culture. its 10/10 desu.

Attached: intelligence genes.png (986x879, 140K)

What even is statistical analysis. You idiots would believe anything. Science proved that race isn't real. Get over it buttercup.

Lol, looks like someone's never been to Africa

GENES WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Yeah white and asian people are more likely to have a genome that is known to increase intelligence. he problem is that this proves just that. You can't derive the conclusion you want about difference in intelligence among different people. But of course a Jow Forums retard tries to simplify everything, doesnt he? T All we have is a correlation and not a causation. You'd have to do impossible studies of watching people from Africa growing up in an eurpoean surrounding for more than a few generations and see if the genomes don't appear as well.

That's sad af. Poor guy. He was only the message. History will prove him right tho.

why did this come back again
didnt this guy say blacks are dumb a million years ago or was that some other dude

>You'd have to do impossible studies of watching people from Africa growing up in an eurpoean surrounding for more than a few generations and see if the genomes don't appear as well.
So, see if they evolve?

>basically HIMYM for the tinder generation.

So a terrible show for an even worse generation?
cuck

i think is baiting you. that or theyre a giga nigger

Attached: 22222222.png (703x360, 72K)

>Science proved that race isn't real.

kek,
source please

how about you give atleast a name you fucking degenerate piece of shit

Attached: 1530578320510.png (1078x984, 1.52M)

>You'd have to do impossible studies of watching people from Africa growing up in an eurpoean surrounding for more than a few generations and see if the genomes don't appear as well.
>being born in a first world country makes you sprout first worlder genetic variation
spotted the nigger lmfao

>We know that intelligence is genetics based
>We know that every single structure and protein in the human body has to be genetics based since there's no magical black hole that just spews out new amino acid sequences
>We know that there are genetic differences between races because we can trace those SNPs over thousands of generations
>We know that those genetic differences lead to different expressions of certain proteins and enzymes which lead to different Phenotypes (Think asians who have less ADH and therefor a worse alcohol metabolism)
>We accept all of these statements as true and proveable
>However suggesting that Ingelligence, which is genetics based and different genetic compositions of races might fall together and explain THE DIFFERENCE IN INTELLIGENCE BETWEEN RACES is complete horseshit since the brain is a mystical vortex of feel good energy that just generates new structures and proteins based on how nice we are to our fellow beings

Attached: 1546376350666.png (158x179, 43K)

>scientific statements that have been refuted several times straight out of his ass
>This. Fuck senile old man, this is the world of diverse non-white people.
Citation needed

The study they did on race and intelligence has stood up very well actually. The only criticism is from people who just want to ignore IQ as it it a patriarchal white oppressive system. It definitely makes people uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean he is wrong. There also may be more environmental factors that aren't accounted for, but I'm skeptical that this accounts for the entire difference. It is also noteworthy that this doesn't mean that a person any one race is inherently more or less valuable than anyone else.

It's legitimately true that there is a intelligence difference. There also is a measurable IQ difference between East Asians and Whites, East Asians on the average score slightly higher. You don't need to be an angry racist to calmly realize these realities in our world. Mother Nature is not an egalitarian.

What is this complete gibberish? Do you have any understanding of genes?

Jews too. Both East Asians and Jews have cultures that are very strict when it comes to learning. However, even with this difference in culture, they are only 5 points ahead of Europeans on average; compare that to the 20+ between everyone and Africans.

>IQ difference between East Asians and Whites, East Asians on the average score slightly higher.
True.

Also Ashkenazi Jews score about 1 standard deviation above non-Hispanic whites.

>the statements he made in the documentary are completely and utterly incompatible with our mission, values and policies
Kek. They literally don't even dare to say he's wrong, just that he isn't parroting their (((approved narrative))).

What's the name of the show?

>They're not wrong, they just go against our values

Big doublethonk

Attached: 1525167895641.jpg (403x422, 13K)

See if the genome is correlated to skin color and not other surrounding factors you dumb fuck.

Also as previously said they can't be set equivalent to intelligence so I don't see what you're trying to prove.

Some analysis shows that the Ashkenazi difference could be misrepresented.
>However, even with this difference in culture
I believe that the racial difference still holds for East Asians that are living in the West. It exists regardless of schooling, which past a certain base point shouldn't really pump up your IQ. IQ is supposed to be a raw intelligence measure.
I have heard though that Whites have a greater spread. So there are more genius whites, but there are also a lot of dumbfuck whites. Makes sense observing the race and also makes sense considering nearly all important figures in math/science are Indo-European.

>See if the genome is correlated to skin color and not other surrounding factors you dumb fuck
please tell me you're trolling

Attached: 1506006104144.png (300x469, 91K)

kek'd

>Also Ashkenazi Jews score about 1 standard deviation above non-Hispanic whites.
Wrong. The "proof" of this is a study with a tiny sample size of children in a highly elite Jewish private school in NYC.

>tfw genuinely cant tell if im getting trolled

I really hope you're just pretending to be retarded user.

This. If you look at actual average IQ in Israel its nowhere near 110.

>entire thread is Jow Forums shit, nothing to do with Jow Forums shit
this is why no one likes any of you

>inb4 modern day Who's on first

My bad, I thought you were calling the poster you replied to "the worst".

obvious retarded samefag who thinks immediate environment generates genomes or some retard shit

>also makes sense considering nearly all important figures in math/science are Indo-European
There's a curiosity and personal freedom factor unique to whites in that, far more important than raw ability. China's finest for example mostly became Mandarin bureaucrats and sat on their ass all day (either by choice or under societal pressure).

baseless assumptions arent a surprise coming from a Jow Forums monkey. you dumbasses are literally shitposting Jow Forumsitics on science you misunderstand in a place specifically not for that, when you could do it somewhere else. please aid the gene pool by killing yourself.

Tyronus Dumbniggerus detected

>skin color
kek

post proofsauce, genuinely curious

kek, hit a nerve I see

>u mad?
epic

>All we have is a correlation and not a causation
Do you even work with populations? That would be more than enough cause to destroy a whole population of lab mice.
>THE WRONG GENES

Couldn't make it past episode 3. Main dude is just an absolute cunt and the chick is written as a quirky manic pixie girl. I'd rather watch the show about the PTSD-riddled roommate.

>IQ in Israel its nowhere near 110

Most of the Jews in Israel are not Ashkenazi Jews.

There have been multiple studies that show this, well over a dozen.

White people: smartie pants
Black people: dumb dumbs
/thread

Attached: 1547494439883.jpg (1420x1188, 169K)

this but completely sincere

that bitch is a snacc
look at those milkers and that fat ass hnnng

HOW IS THIS FITNESS FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING LOSER INCELS FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>not discussing genetic fitness

Genes determine your fitness level you dumdum

No differences in brains it is known.
> sure everything else has known differences
> sure anyone who tries to point out evidence in favor of genetic differences in the brain gets shitcanned so they generally keep quiet
> sure anonymous surveys of the field find the majority think that genetics influences iq differently across different races
> sure we recognize that genetics affects iq in individuals
> but what he said was just racist bad science it’s disproven see no one is willing to say otherwise
Kill your self you massive cocksmoking fag shitcunt

>refuted
I think you mean those who make them are punished not refuted

Yeah we have done tons of studies with twins raised in different racial or ethnic backgrounds and the general concensus is that iq differences between races are at least 50% genetic

Imagine thinking 100,000 years of evolutionary pressures didn't affect our most resource heavy organ.

Attached: 1545690046045.gif (1000x585, 121K)

Attached: map-global-slavery.png (750x419, 40K)

People from different continents have different average height, average ear-lobe length, different vulnerabilities to disease, but somehow have exactly the same average verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and spacial reasoning.

Seems legit.

Racist

this.

We accept that there are pretty big physical differences between races. There is no reason to suggest that for some reason peoples brains are removed from this.

MOMMY GIVE MILKY

Attached: 1427651089730.jpg (200x189, 6K)

>they've been refuted
>average congolese is 70IQ, literally retarded
>Sweden thought Somalis had autism because of how stupid they are

It's funny how someone can post this as a response to OP and think it means something.

Ancestry.com and 23andme sure are meaningsless am I right? Retard.

>"incompatible with our mission"

Attached: deddf6c5d853352b612a08968eb58546c597607f3fdb8a0b8cb5862678312425.jpg (886x862, 169K)

Ashkenazis are somewhere between 108 and 115.

The accomplishments of Ashkenazi Jews are another argument for them having higher average IQ.

>browsing this thread in class
>african american sits next to me
ok

Attached: 1547370237211.jpg (1536x2048, 408K)

Attached: 1546252042230.webm (853x480, 981K)

Attached: 1546625888953.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

>See if the genome is correlated to skin color and not other surrounding factors you dumb fuck.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tenshi no 3P! - 03 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle][B0202FE0].mkv_snapshot_17.15_[2017.07.24_1 (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Attached: 1547433580310.webm (562x360, 881K)

Environment doesn't matter.

Attached: Facts2.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>the guy literally wants a better policy for africa so that maybe someday they won't be just fucking killing each other and living in complete poverty
>gets called racist for actually caring

that's not even the point
that guy actually thinks your environment changes your fucking DNA

why?

Do niggers really need a reason to act violently?

I mean there's not even the pettiest motive here wasn't trying to rob her
she didn't cross him at the kfc line or anything
he just went at a straight at a total stranger
looks like schizophrenia

>be black
>Don't want iq tested, feels like it would fuck me up more than I already am
>always considered smart son of 3 bros
>older, less cerebral, i'll say, brother used to be in and out of prison
>got his iq tested in jail
>clocked in at 120

I don't care about racial iq, that has to be one of the lamest thing a person can obsess over, most of the faggots on Jow Forums haven't even read TBC, but the fact that my brother who flunked out of community college has an iq an entire standard deviation over the US population kind of scares me. He's not dumb or anything, but I think it goes to show how important culture is.

Attached: 1516345450726.jpg (323x318, 32K)

>that guy actually thinks your environment changes your fucking DNA
You're literally so uneducated that you actually said this. Your sentiment is kind of correct but yeah, the environment literally changes your dna.

why are snowniggers even bragging about their average IQ when they're smashed by chinks and jews lol

Attached: you.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Having a high IQ doesn't automatically mean you'll be a productive member of society, people need to understand this. An IQ right around 95 is probably perfect to be a nice good boy who goes to work and pays his bills and doesn't ask the hard questions. You start getting to 130+ and you're in trouble unless you happen to have an autistic focus on some field that pulls all of your attention so you don't worry about anything else.
130+ non autistic people are probably miserable as fuck.
Also almost all American blacks have a good amount of white admixture, somewhere upwards of 30%. You guys are more likely to be intelligent compared to straight up African counterparts. Don't be afraid to get your IQ tested, just realize the number doesn't define you and try to live your life as best you can. It's good to know where you're at though.

What's it called?

Most snowniggers have a mediocre IQ anyway. IMO you have no place to brag unless you're 120+.

So what's the name of the missing show?

Can't believe that the entire thread has gone by without anyone actually posting the complete refutation of IQ test of testing "intelligence" in general, by Taleb.

Here's the link if anyone cares to actually delve into it.
medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39

Don't relax.

Attached: 1542865874666.png (625x910, 74K)

Reminder that he's right and merely pointing out facts, after proven studies. Umad, N?

Attached: G R I P.webm (480x480, 1.78M)

How does a country receive 200% of government expenditure as aid?
Is this just poorly worded?
Are they saving it, paying off debt?

>medium.com
Might as well cite buzzfeed

Mind giving a brief salient?

is this the same guy that deliberately walks on cracks in the street and sidewalk to promote his theory of ant-fragility?

Attached: darian2.jpg (640x697, 56K)