Femanons of fit. If a guy asked you out at the gym, does that make him look desperate?

Femanons of fit. If a guy asked you out at the gym, does that make him look desperate?

Attached: 1546999005039.jpg (604x613, 51K)

Depends, is he hot?

Stfu faggot

The difference between being a desperate creep and being charmingly aggressive is how attractive you are.

Ok......? I never denied that. My point is that you’re a faggot and therefore need to stfu.

I'll fuck you until you love me, user.

Depends on circumstances. If some dude I don't know interrupts my workout to ask me out, it's annoying. If he's much older than me or we're alone in the gym at a weird time, it's frightening. But if we've acknowledged each other's existence in the gym several times, maybe had a casual chat between sets, I know your name, I don't go out of my way to avoid or ignore you? Sure, ask me out, even if I'm not interested the worst you'll get from me is a polite thanks-but-no-thanks.

That said... Can't speak for the chicks in my gym who half squat in their bras with their hair down and makeup on. Seems like some attention seeking shit to me.

Short answer is no. Most people will Ofcourse feel flattered by getting asked out.
Dont do anything sperg like trying to help her out or some shit, just go for the ”Hi my names user, would you like to grab a coffee sometime?”

If you get a no, dont worry there are more girls out there. When youre prospecting for gold it will take some time to filter out the shit. Gl user.

Post your feet

When I was 16 some creep approached me in the gym. My bf was doing bench press when he saw us. Then my bf came over and asked the guy what's his problem. Felt so good seeing some 20+ years old incel getting scared of 17yo guy (my bf)

based

Cringe

Based

based
cringe and checked
based and checked
stats?

Nigga, if he was Arab, you would have been raped by me and my friends while we kick your bf ass :) white girls are only meant to rape

No I don't think so. The only places I feel offended by being asked out at are places like on the street just walking by. But of course everything comes down to delivery, execution, and how attractive you are to me in general. I have a story about how NOT to approach a girl at a gym though (or maybe how to? You decide)

>be me
>17
>friend lets me use her gym membership cuz she never goes
>do some meme cardio
>try and fail to use a machine
>go to the weight rack to do some squats and deadlifts
>stretching routine afterwards on the mats
I have kind of an involved stretching routine since I did gymnastics as a kid and like to be flexible
>other guy already on the mat
>he's...like really flexible
>notices I'm staring
>we start chatting, exchange numbers, seems like a cool dude
cool
>later on that week we're texting and he's asking me all sorts of questions about contortion
>he's trying to be a contortionist
>front-bender
>starts getting sexual
>talks about sucking himself off
>"do you like that?"
uhh.....I guess so?
>Starts writing paragraph-long eroticas about dressing up in latex suits
>wants me to call him "rubberboy" and fold him up into weird positions
Never spoke to him again

Attached: 1508361776178.png (594x526, 317K)

Bet he lurks here

Attached: 1524600273872.png (545x530, 234K)

tfw no rubberboy

Bait.
Larp.

Attached: IMG_7375.jpg (640x634, 28K)

Attached: 6c783155b49eced982969c437b5d2746.jpg (600x484, 25K)