Deadlifts 50 kg

>deadlifts 50 kg
>literally throws the bar into the platform from standing position
>walks around as if his lats are massive
>skinny, pale, moans like a fucking retard

People like these should be euthanized

Attached: 20190116_131836.jpg (512x384, 96K)

i respect their strength but the manlets who make the whole gym shake when they sumo 300kg 2 inches off the ground are worse

My cousin does this in my home gym.
I constantly have to tell him that the floor is only 7cm thick and it will crack because he drops 50kg after 3 reps.

Also he grunts *UUUAAHH* after every rep.
Should i just fucking kill him?

I mean it depends, how old is he?

Fictitious - deadlifts start at 135lb.

>people in my gym are working out
>should i just kill them?

Attached: 1526490571363.png (362x368, 140K)

throw 50kg as much as you like, who cares? It's not going to damage to platform, and the plates are designed to be dropped from overhead.

That's me ten minutes ago but I just diddlied 3pl8 for reps. Pretty happy about that, and you cant take it away from me!!!

See you at the squat rack fag

He is talking about his cousin... who works out at home, you absolute fucking moron, learn to read

OP is intimidated by loud noises, being the low-t fag he is.

Doesn't make you or anybody else who does this retarded shit less retarded, keep flining the bar around like a monkey and moan as if you are being fucked in the ass

I get that he's just posing for the picture but his grip is way too wide and it's all I can focus on

Noise is no issue, tiny, pale and egolifting retards who bang the weights into the floor for no other reason than attracting peoples attention, are.
Are you one of them?

>Are you one of them?
Yes. I'm having fun and you're bitching. So who's the winner here? That's right: me. Now come say it to my face or keep on seething.

excuse me but attacking my eardrums with your high decibels is a violation of NAP.

Fella is just trying to work out and better himself. Fuck off faggot for trying to deter new ones from going to the gym.

I don't understand what being pale has to do with it. You just sound butthurt desu

Attached: 1399127565479.jpg (523x332, 85K)

>1pl8 60kg
>throws deadlift powerclean and OHP
Yeah anons, im the local gym retard

Just mind your own battles. Why are you worrying about someone else's that isn't going to help yours? He lives in your brain and he doesn't even pay rent.

>that guy who has a Nike tattoo on his ankle

Attached: 1531702304883.png (643x537, 216K)