Day 3 on water fasting

i feel like shit.
i have headache, stomach pain, fatigue, dizziness and extreme sugar cravings (despite the fact that usually i dont consume much sugar)
what the fuck is happening to me?
yesterday i was swimming and cycling and everything was fine, i actually felt really great.
today i am completely fucked

Attached: meh.png (326x326, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJIMFWOua9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drink or you will die retard.

stop doing meme diets

stop water fasting it's literally retardation
just control your fucking calories

what's the point in fasting more than 24hr?

Are you plain water fasting or snake diet? You might be low on salts and thats fucking you over.

3 days until your body becomes fat adapted and enters full ketosis. Otherwise you're just eating 2000 calories less than usual.

Stop water fasting you fucking fag, stop falling for memes made to kill retards like you. Braindead poster.

fasting is a meme and a dangerous one at that, at the moment your body isn't getting the nutrients or electrolytes it needs.

You feel like shit because you are literally dying OP.

BTW, all that crap about how our ancestors would fast as food was scarce and we have evolved to live like that thus its healthier is retarded, the fuckers only lived till about 35.

Have 0.8g of protein per pound of body weight per day, figure out your TDEE, make 25-35 percent of it come from fats then make up the rest with carbohydrates, its not fucking rocket science. But make sure you don't neglect fibre.

now that you're 3 days into water fasting your body should be prepared to dry fast. no water or food for at least a week. don't give up! you can do this!

>day 3 on water fasting

Attached: rules of three.jpg (550x1000, 289K)

You shouldn't fast on water, dumb user. You either dry fast or you take electrolytes (salt and potassium) in your water. Plain water fasts deprive yourself from the salts you need as you excrete it in urine.

>fasting is a meme
>and a dangerous one at that
Pic related

Attached: 1547404731107s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

fasting for anything more than 2 or 3 days is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJIMFWOua9c

>fasting is a meme, a dangerous one
>thousands of photos of people fasting, lose a ton of weight and keeping it off and they are healthier than pretty much anyone who doesn't fast

Pick one you uneducated retard

well I was perfectly healthy and intermittend fasted myself into a eating disorder, and lost 10kg. I eventhought i was feeling good.

I was NOT.

and I experimented with fasting for almost 3 years.

I did some type of intermittent fasting every day.

it made me weak and delusional.

if you want to fast sometimes you do it a day or two every few months or a few days every few months. otherwise its a fucking SCAM and you will get weak and weak minded. deluded.

>313▶
if you don't have big fat reserves, you shouldn't fast really

I can hold my breath for four minutes, this was made by a bitch

You know you're supposed to get your electrolytes while fasting, right? If you're only drinking plain water and not mixing in any sodium/potassium/chloride, you're fucking up.

I believe "extreme conditions" is the focal point here

Hes not in extreme conditions you retard

Weight loss in a small amount of time is incredibly hard on your organs, particularly the live. I'm not saying it doesn't help people look better physically in the short term, merely that the drawbacks far outweigh the pros. And there's plenty of evidence of that, but I'm sure you'll say its all jewish conspiracy.

Well, he is doing lot of cardio so he is not like he is conserving fluids either

>water fasting
I hope you die of dehydration you dumb fuck, never reproduce.

water fasting means he can not eat but can still drink water, i didn't think i'd have to point it out but multiple people seem confused ITT

I'm honestly shocked by how fucking retarded Jow Forums is, i don't think there's any board that has more dumb posters than this place

You are having too much water and too little electrolytes
Go to a doctor you stupid fuck
A cardio freak I knew had to be hospitalized for a week because of this shit and he wasn't even fasting

Attached: Capture.jpg (626x472, 33K)

>hyponatremia
Can't you just mix sodium and potassium into the water?

Yes, that's literally all it takes, and you're set to fast for days
You can either buy electrolytes replenisher packs at pharmacy or make it at home with a mix salt and potassium (aka "no salt"), just youtube snake juice

>he doesn't know what a water fast is

Retards not understanding water fasts

>3 hours without shelter
wtf lmao dude just sleep under a summer starry sky like lmao wtf

why are you not drinking water? Are you fucking retarded it gives you basically no calories

Fucking retard, the rule of 3 is just an average in extreme conditions. The average person can survive 3 minutes without air

Are you a daily caffeine user and missed a dose. Usually my problem

op here.
i drank oralpedon today, which has potassium and sodium.
the last two days i added sodiumchloride to my water, but no potassium.

i also ate cauliflower, broccoli and a few peanuts
now i feel much better already

its quiet shocking that there are so many people ITT who dont even understand what a water fast is

yeah you go ahead and put pure potassium into water but id wear a bomb suit if i were you

Attached: thisIsYou.png (900x506, 278K)

>intermitent fasting is the same as water fasting
I did IF for a year and I agree that it isn't the miracle I was promised but fasting is different.

> so many people ITT who dont even understand what a water fast is
including yourself, apparently

What do you mean IF does not work?
With IF you can eat like 1000 calories in a day without feeling hungry.
That's a huge caloric deficit, it should make you lose a lot of weight really fast. And you feel absolutely no negatives in your body.
How is that not "the miracle that was promised"?

Because it isn't fasting, it is just calorie deficit and if you do it for a long peripd of time your body adapts to that deficit. When it adapts it decreases your metabolism. The difference between IF and fasting is that IF is just calorie deficit while fasting is ketosis with immense "calorie deficit". Maybe I am wrong, there isn't much research yet on this but I guess that we will see.

Not after you actually get it tho

calling IF "fasting" is like calling Dr Pepper "water"
eating disorder from IF lmao baka desu senpai

>fast
>choose to do intense exercise
Ill never understand you retards.

>it's just a calorie deficit
>just a calorie deficit
Imagine spending so much time on Jow Forums that you think a calorie deficit is nothing to look at, or that your metabolism will just adapt to it.
For the record, your metabolism does not slow down (or slows down insignificantly compared to your gigantic caloric deficit) during IF as long as you avoid cardio and eat protein. Lifting also helps.
So yes, IF yes a miracle because:
>anyone can have a long term caloric deficit with IF no matter how undisciplined since it kills your hunger by reducing production of the hunger hormone
>most efficient way to lose weight without losing muscle, only 10% of your weight loss is muscle whereas in a normal caloric deficit your muscle loss is usually 25% of the total muscle loss
>metabolism does not slow down so long as you don't do cardio, trust your resting metabolism

Attached: 1521250745204.jpg (236x236, 11K)

If there was a hall of Jow Forums stupidity, this would be framed at the top of it
Fasting is a tradition thousands of years older than your virgin ass. People have long been fasting for 24 hours, and you think you can just go and say "if you're 'fasting' for less than 3 weeks and without snake juice then sorry it's not really fasting bro"

Sounds like a retarded idea op.

Day 3 on a water only fast is pure hell. But it gets easier from here. Snecko juice is much better with comparable results. Pop some iodine in Your water too.

His point is true though. Intermittent “fasting” doesnt so much because the typical 16 hour period of not eating just barely begins to kick your body into fast mode. It’s not about elitism but literal, measured hormones.
IF is a great fat loss tool, no one denies that. But the mechanism with which it achieves this isn’t the actual fasting itself. It’s basically time based caloric restriction. Intermittent fasting will accomplish nothing if you eat exactly the same as your usual diet but crammed into the eating window.

NEVER FAST ON PLAIN WATER

salt it, drink teas or coffee, make electrolyte cocktails, or just do OMAD and take some food with potassium every 24-48h. Plain water fast will kill you.

IF with a ratio of 16:8 should still put you in ketosis for ~4 hours, assuming it starts after 12h+. Granted if you eat like a pig and stuff yourself with pasta and cookies (carbs) during the 8h break time, you will need more than 12h to get back into ketosis. But if you eat like no carbs at all, you will stay in ketosis for the whole time, just not gonna burn fat until the food is digested.

18:6 or 20:4 is better, or even better is OMAD. Snake juice fasting is kinda extreme and has more nuances, like how much magnesium do i need, or other shit.

>frogposter
>clinically retarded
checks out

Yeah, your body ran out of glycogen. Happens to me every time on the day 3 mark. Unfortunately I have to tone down my 72 hr fasts, the insomnia is fucking brutal.

I don't even get into ketosis after one entire day of water fasting + one day of keto diet (before) and cardio so how the fuck can I get into ketosis? By all means prove me wrong but so far IF is a meme for me. Also, I am preaching fasting, you don't have to tell me the benefits but I am saying is that IF is a meme and doesn't have the benefits of actual prolonged fasting.

Attached: 4W63gQg.png (1298x584, 641K)

how do you know that?
the strips only show ketones long after they are in the blood stream. The best indicator is just smelling your own breath.

what was your ratio and how much did you eat during the eating window?

Attached: 62861e189ff2dddd697f13ebbaf6bebee10b91a9784f5f629b1ef6297031989e.jpg (259x194, 19K)

The problem here is you people think the body is like a switch, it's either at "fast mode" or "sugar mode". But that's not how the human body works. If you stop eating sugars, focus on protein/fats and fast for 20 hours then your body will be well into fast mode. It might not be full elitist 100% raw and pure ketosis from Jow Forums pepe the frog, but it is still enough to burn a lot of fats and get benefits from fasting such as cell repairing.

Attached: 1520802900569.png (338x303, 64K)

>not eating enough salt
I'm pretty hardcore into /fast/ing but even I accept when it's time to eat. I've had to break fasts as little as 28 hours before just because I felt like shit and wasn't retaining any water. Fasting should feel good, if you feel wrong, eat something NOW you dumb fuck.

Checked. I did 20:4 and 16:8. I ate a lot but it was nothing extravagant. I often had something like 5 eggs, ham, breakfast potatoes, OJ and fruits/veggies. For a total of about 1500-1800 calories.
How do I know that I am in ketosis? Generally I go by feeling and breath. Sure it might start a few hours before I start eating but most of the time unless you drastically cut carbs. I'll say that my biggest problem is with people saying that IF gets the body into autophagy.

>water fast

a summer starry sky isnt extreme conditions you mong

Lmao the fuck a eating disorder for IF? fucking loser lmao

what do you do after the 3rd day ?
drink and eat as normal ?

Attached: 1546906231005.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

i have gone 7 days without touching water

Attached: 7 day dryfast blacked.jpg (1944x3032, 1.06M)

EAT MORE SALT RETARD

When you drink water you’re going to gain most of that back...

Were you exerting yourself like fuck to find food? That's why it's around 3 days in a survival setting.

He'll gain 5 pounds TOPS. Dry fasting actually burns fat like a motherfucker because your body is burning it for water. I wouldn't go any longer than 2 days desu.

>not being retarded enough to need to know what water fasting is

Only retards are those who need meme fasts to lose weight.

no shit, i regained 5,5kg lost about 2 kg of fat.

i walked 30 minutes each day. heck i walked like 60 minutes the last few days because i could not bear sitting, i was bored out of my fucking mind and tired and sluggish and at the same time was unable to sleep.

i will regain that 5 pound very quickly but over the next days i will regain more as my glycogen stores fill up and store more water