Just take her out for a coffee bro!

Just take her out for a coffee bro!

Attached: B92B4BB3-F832-430F-854E-8078D125D988.jpg (1080x1920, 497K)

It's tinder. If she says no to anything you offer, move over to the next match, dumbass.

She wants a free meal not coffee you silly boy!

She's just having a mental breakdown don't worry

Nice defence from the slut.

I bet she feels real secure now after that wall of text

Who takes someone out for coffee over tinder this?

You're probably better off this way man.
What a fucking bitch.

have fun in the cold Chicago faggot

wow holy shit dont ask them for coffee ask them to fuck.

lol what a terrible woman
I've gone on a couple of drinking/coffee dates and they've always been really nice, some people are just fucking terrible

Seriously. Just tell her to come over to your place.

A lot of people

What a toasty roasty
I took my current GF on a coffee date, first time we met. It is a great way to do a short first date, where you can evaluate if the person is worth investing some time in to

Wtf since when are coffee dates cheap, its the first date where else does she wanna go? Can you show her profile picture op?

>insecure about whoring herself out
>justifies with rant about how high she's normally priced
Pottery

Entitled roastie gonna roastie, what do you expect?

Also this, I wanna see pics of sloot

Why are you posting it again op? Two of the same thread in one day come on.

So shes a gold digger,

I'd literally answer something along the lines of "holy shit you're insecure" and then stop replying completely

>taking thots out in public

never gonna make it, either you bang at yours or hers, or you basically cuck yourself

Based on the thumbnail, she's like a 4/10 at best. Monster chin and a fivehead.

If she really liked you, she would even agree to suck your pepe as a first date

Hey OP! I browse Reddit too! whats your username? mines Masterlulz

This

TIL asking a woman out for coffee makes you a scumbags bottom feeder LOL

Bitch, I'm not gonna fly you out to the eiffel tower before I even meet you. And given that you're so entitled you get offended at grabbing a coffee means I just dodged a fucking artillery round, never mind a bullet.

Tinder should have a review section, like yelp.

1) she's fat
2) she probably used tinder to hook up and now she's panicking about "I'm totally not a slut, this isn't me!" so she's overcompensating by pretending that dudes on fucking tinder take her out on these disney princess dates
3) coffee dates are perfect, especially when you don't really know the girl, because they're noncommittal. Take a girl out to a restaurant, find out she's not your type within 60 seconds, and then you're stuck there for at least an hour

This is why I only fuck men

“Should we get coffee”

Don’t ask tell her:

“Let’s continue this over coffee”

She just wants free shit, man. I guarantee you she didn't have sex with those guys who paid for expendive dates.

Attached: 1541362720491-fit.png (1080x1920, 563K)

Show her profile and pics
Also, sounds like the roastie woke up from her wine stupor and is pissed that her flappy pussy is only worth coffee. You were probably the 10th guy to ask for a coffee date this week and she lost it.

>responding to a wall of text with another wall of text
What are you, 11? The only response here is moving on to the next match. Maybe a 'Huh?'.

No, you don't know how to get under a woman's skin. The more you type, the worst the response is with them because it can be written off as "lol butthurt".

What you want to do is make a very short I-don't-give-a-shit response that's vague and will have her thinking over what it means for a while.

For example
>lmao
>yikes
>k

Problem is OP only gets one match in the first place

she wants a free meal

We better see pics of user

that's basically going down on her level. I recommend the Alpha response.

>So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?

Bizarre responses, on her part.

Why bother with tinder then?! I know I won't get matches, so I don't use it.

>stuck there for at least an hour
just leave you pussy

Best response is actually just "Yikes".
Speaking their language is the only way you might encourage some degree of self-reflection.

Or I could reserve dinner dates for women that I already know to at least some degree, rather than ones that are more or less total strangers that I might not like after 30 seconds. I'd prefer to just avoid the awkwardness of skirting out of dinner prematurely.

Generally you're right, but such a response is obviously that she wanted a meal ticket

Honestly you're the real winner here user. If she chimps out like this after you asked her out on a coffee date, calling you a loser and drawing comparisons with obviously numerous previous others, just move on. She's an insecure, vapid bitch.
Send her "than u, next", and block and move on to the next girl, don't indulge cheap diggers.

Attached: muhwhitefeels.jpg (848x1200, 205K)

This is the only alternative move to win.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

You didn't even have to spend money on coffee and pastries too see her true shitty nature. Consider yourself lucky and based.

Yikes seems like the only possible response here, holy shit what a weird roastie

>Let me suck the stress out of your titties.

Best response, you don't ever ask a woman what to do, they look to us to lead and if you can't it's a beta red flag for her, regardless of whether the woman is this crazy one or a more normal one

Dude, be glad you didn't spend time and money on this bitch. She's narcissistic and at best will use you for a free meal.

These.

What the fuck why did she get so triggered? The guy wasn't even being rude or anything at all, it was just an honest question

this. just respond with "k"

Also, this.

just be glad you found out this before even having to meet her

anwser is easy. shes retarded.

kek, don't respond, she's probably send you another meltdown message in a few days, post it back here

fuck forget my idea
saying yikes is 10x better

It’s like how incles see women, only for sex. She only sees men as a pole to put her sleeve in and wants money out of it.
She was in the wrong bro, coffee doesn’t mean sex, except when your asking for it late at night after a date ig

>meeting possibly mentally deranged people at your home without inspecting them first in person
yeah, no

>lmao
>yikes
Those just made you look like a zoomer retard though, "k" is unironically the best

Coffee dates are fuckin lame but so is spending a bunch of money to feed some slag.

Either one works. I gotta go with yikes too though. It's cringey on Jow Forums when used unironically, but this is one of those situations where it's perfect

Attached: yike's hard pass.jpg (464x618, 32K)

k is too purposely condescending, ok is better

ShOUld wE GEt To KNoW EaCh OTheR oVEr CoFEe oR oN HErE

Lol what a rude cunt.
>thats quite rude
Lol wat?!
This is what you say OP, repay her with her own currency.
>wow youre either lucky or your tinder dates were blind
>who would waste that much money taking out a 5/10 roastie like you

what was screenshot or comment?

what's this reddit meme, writing like this? What's it supposed to convey?

What would you recommend then? Coffee dates are the perfect way to meet someone for the first time

The issue there is twofold
- You probably don't want a total stranger in your house you've never even fucking met in person before
- Women have whacked-out brains. For many of them, being so direct about telling them to come over to your place to fuck will trigger the "But I'm totally not a slut, srsly" pavlovian response. You often have to give them something more than that so it's not so obvious to themselves. Basically you need to set up the situation so that they can find a way to rationalize to themselves that they're not sluts.

1) don't ask what they're looking for unless you get to know eachother first

2) don't ask whether they want to 'get to know you' over coffee or tinder or whatever, just have a natural conversation first, keep it to funny/positive topics, and shit you agree on

3) she sounds pretty unstable/looking to shit on some dudes on tinder, so i'd just unmatch her now, you won't be able to salvage anything from this one

>Respond with: “I would’ve have taken you someplace nicer but you’re an obese whore with one value that’s your quickly deteriorating wet holes. I couldn’t even begin imagine the incoherent nonsense that you restlessly spew out of your mouth. No man actually finds you funny or interesting in any way, they just want to see your naked. Consider suicide because you’ll die alone anyways, thanks.”

Also do yourself a favor and install Jow Forums X, bruh. If for no other reason than noscript captcha

saying ok will make him sound like he got defeated though

He's a Reddit refugee, just ignore him

kek

>showing your bitterness is a good response
it's not, a low effort "yikes" wins

the focus on coffee dates should lie on getting to know each other. if you think coffee dates are lame, either you or the other person is boring af.

Forgot to add:

4) after talking for a couple of days, randomly ask what she's doing this weekend and if she wants to go for a drink, if you don't drink, then ask if she wants to go for a casual dinner, no 5 course meal shit, just something quick and cheap, where you can offer to pay the bill without having to shell out too much.

wow op just came off as mad. he got btfo. shame

Attached: 1547543038545.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

literally this, plus the pic annon posted is the best thing that can happened to you

Attached: 1534627952316.jpg (356x356, 27K)

All 7s we all get laid this year

based cool glass of lemonade poster

Attached: 1427090773619.jpg (300x360, 35K)

>2) don't ask whether they want to 'get to know you' over coffee or tinder or whatever, just have a natural conversation first, keep it to funny/positive topics, and shit you agree on
i don't find this idea good unless you like chatting with people online, inviting them to something low-commitment like a coffee or a drink in the first 3-4 messages seems like the best path to me

thanks for trying anyway bro

Why do you faggots overthink this shit so much? LITERALLY just be yourself, ask what actually interests you, reply what you normally reply. I've never done any gaming on tinder and have always been successful

god you complete fuckup

get the fuck off this site and neck yourself

Dude, girls always have their guards up, especially somewhere like tinder where they know most dudes are looking for a quick bone, i think the best bet is keeping the messages really laid back and casual at first, then just randomly dropping in the idea of meeting, it's worked mostrly for me so far. If you ask to meet in the first few messages a lot of them will recoil at that. Then again I am 30, if the girls you're going for are like 19 maybe they'd be up for a random bone/random adventure with a dude they don't know.

SO close

Who was it

Attached: 1534396036876.jpg (2560x1440, 158K)

>shitting on a rude cunt is being bitter
Not at all, theres nothing wrong with letting a woman know shes literal dirt when shes acting like it.
Though I agree a simple "yikes" would work just fine as well, but wouldnt have the same effect on her self-esteem as a good healthy shitpost.
Remember attacking a womans looks is a crit everytime.

Good for her. She is probably sick of people putting in the bare minimum to get to know her and who don't want to take her somewhere nice or make an effort. She's become a bit entitled to deal with entitled men who think that's all you need to do to fuck someone.

You know, the kind of people that believe in 'Chads'.

Not sure what this has to do with fitness though, why do we get so much incel run-off here? Don't you people have Jow Forums?

are all women really like this

fuck off, femoid

Damn, I tought white knights moved to twitter and reddit

70% of women. Sadly the 30% aren’t much better

No, the ones with actual mental problems are.

i don't know, i find texting weird and it tells me nothing about a person beyond knowing they are not obviously crazy, after a few polite and logistical questions i just go for a meet and they rarely say no if they were answering in the first place, may be different in other places
going out of your way to answer makes you seem like you have nothing better to do, there's a good reason sometimes what makes people angrier is when you don't even answer

I cant even understand what the fuck shes saying

Is bumble any better

she wants you to spend money and do something imaginative for her while she makes no effort