Have you taken the buzzcutpill yet?

Have you taken the buzzcutpill yet?

Attached: 79BBCEBD-A5E6-4C02-84A3-DB65C916DA5A.jpg (524x479, 231K)

>he hasnt taken the hitlerjugendfadepill
Not gonna make it.
Daily reminder if you are white and dont have a low taper youre not really white.
Buzzcuts are for subhumans and slavs.

Attached: hitlerjugend fade.jpg (1079x1180, 223K)

buzzpill is just a troll from balding hairlets. They have sour grapes about other men having luscious locks, so they try to trick everyone else into being almost-shaved-headed like they are, to bring everyone down to their level.

Plus I don't want to look like some fucking gopnik slavshit

>muh undercut

Shit when out of style before Obama's second term. Rightfully reserved for clueless hipsters and Identity Evropa faggots.

I’d rather not look like a 12-15 year old

Most women and gays I know get wet/hard from the “Daddy” look though. Muscles, tattoos and a buzzcut is a winning combo

I bet you fell for the dadbod cope too

Its not an undersut you absolute brainlet.
An undercut is a high and tight with a fucklong mop on top for edgelords.
A low taper is a patrician haircut and shows off the beauty of the white mans hair.
>t. balding manlet

Yeah
All the opposite. If your hair is really dense like mine it'll accumulate a fuckton of sebum in a short time, on top of being impossible to keep in line. I shaved my head once a couple years ago out of frustration and never got back. Having no hair is God tier while backpacking and if you have a busy lifestyle in general since you produce a lot less dirt around the house and your shower time is cut in half.

>A low taper is a patrician haircut and shows off the beauty of the white mans hair.
Let's see your's then.
>inb4 brown hair, brown eye mutt

A dadbod with some muscle and skinny ottermode has litterally been statistically proven to be the most attractive body types according to women

Yeah since I was like 14, I just buzzed my head like 30 mins ago. It’s quick and easy and I don’t have to pay for the barber. Just a 25$ clipper set and 2 mirrors and your set, attach the #1 goto town and never have to style your hair again

Low on the top and a high to medium skin fade on the sides and back is god-tier. Match that with a nice trimmed beard, you’re golden.

>t. Guy with good hair genetics and still ugly as fuck
Daily reminder that if you are reliant on your hair to look good, you will never make it

>self-reported
lol, cope. Women say bullshit like that so as not to appear vain. Same way they'll say they don't care about cock size or appearance.

I just cut my hair rather sort once a year. Buzzcuts are generally considered juvenile and unattractive.

So what if I have brown eyes/brown hair?
My facial structure/Aryan skull shape is FAR beyond yours.
>im whyte look at muh hair/eye color
>has disgusting short pignose
>has gross rounded fat untermensch features
>doesnt have aquiline nose
>doesnt have sharp aryan facial structure
>b-but im whyter than YOUUUUU!
Lol cope harder nordlet, the MedChad will always reign supreme.
Not ugly at all, Im a solid 8/10.

Attached: 1542622802425.jpg (720x720, 125K)

Just buzz it bro women love that shit

>Being this insecure
Post body and face faggot

does a buzz suit all headshapes? i have a round face

Yup

Attached: 88F1FAD4-60B9-4FCA-834B-9BAD5A8CDAF5.jpg (750x999, 93K)

Wait..so you went on and on about the low taper being the patrician choice for white men, but then follow-up with the fact that you're just some Turk crossbreed? Larps don't work if you change character, user.

Attached: 1521219411489.png (472x401, 138K)

No, it doesn’t suit all. Being able to grow a beard helps. Look on google to find out who looks good with a buzz and compare with your own head shape

Hey at least Im not an ugly pignosed nordoid.
Ill take brown eyes and brown hair with good face than blue/greeneyes and blond hair with nasty fat untermensch features.

jesus christ shut the fuck up you're making meds look bad

>I-I’m not ugly I swear..
>Still hasn’t posted face
The Nordic aryan genes are litterally the definition of “Übermenschen”

high fade > low fade
change my mind

Is this you user?
Agreed

Yeh.

#2 buzzcut every time.

No.
The Aryan is of multiple haplogroups.
One of them is the Nordic of course, but the pignosed anglo mutt is not one of them.
>b8ing me to post face on Jow Forums of all places
Lmao not only is the anglomong butthurt, but he is stupid as well.

>Buzzcuts are for subhumans and slavs.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Im sure you look exactly like that when you read it because you know its true haha.

I'm half Slav, half Balt, I have light hair and blue eyes. It's all that matters.

>being this obsessed with """"Aryan"""" features

Heavy cope for being the product of a Turkish cumdumpster.

Imagine the only thing you can be proud of is your hair and eye color lmao.
Stay mad untermensch.

Attached: 1545574011739.png (750x713, 360K)

>Talking this much shit without backing it up
Easy (You)s. Absolutely cringe and yikespilled

This is not the hitlerjugend hairstyle, pic related is

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-163335.png (1080x1620, 594K)

No. I haven’t had a haircut in three years.

>no hitlerjugend ever had a low
>every hitlerjugend was the same as this pic
What?
Back up what? The truth?
Tall, dark, and handsome has been a century long meme for a reason cuck.

>What?
That's the quintessential hitlerjugend look. They only variable was the lengths of the top hair but it was in most cases styled like this

Ill give you that but the difference between a low and medium fade are negligible though.

For all we know you’re an overweight disgusting midget. Post body or gtfo faggot

lmao that haircut only works only if you have fitting facial aesthetics. cracks me up when i see some fucking subhuman skinnyfat virgin freak who you can tell browses Jow Forums just by the smell with that hair. It's honestly embarrassing. The buzzcut is the ultimate male haircut. Masculine. Simple. Genius. You enjoy spending hours maitaining your gay ass little hair-do with your reccessed grobgermanium HOI4 kid chin while i rock a haircut that needs no maintenance other than shaving every few weeks.

Reminder that buzz cuts are inherently prole. They can be mass administered I'm a uniform manner by untrained individuals using electric shavers for $10. The cut also has it's origins in the military and prison, where reducing the spread of lice was a priority- both of which are prole and lower.

A patrician cut is one that demonstrates significant maintenance and can only be executed effectively by someone skilled. It will usually need to be combed and possibly blow-drief and otherwise styled for effect. This shows the individual has time, money and taste. It's literally why every standard "hot guy" in a show will have such a cut, unless the creators intend to suggest he's military/police/da tuff guy

Chad slav buzzcut neanderthal warrior skull VS Virgin german toupee scientist feminine cuck skull

A buzz cut won't suit me

Nope

I want to because of the convenience. My hair is always fucked up when I wake up and I can't fix it without wetting it which is a pain in the ass because I then have to wait for it to dry. However, I have the illest babyface and it would reveal my a lil bit receded hairline. That shit is a deadly combo to my already shitty looks

Yeah, since 2013

All “hot guys” have extremely average or even downright poor haircuts because they can pull it off. If you’re hot then you don’t need a nice haircut to make up for it. All that these overly trimmed crops and pompadours say is that you are insecure and need a nice haircut in order to be deemed somewhat attractive

Doesn’t look right. Got a big head

Can you grow a beard? Covering it up usually looks way worse

better believe it

Attached: IMG-20190112-WA0024.jpg (3264x1836, 710K)

Stay mad prolefag. I bet you think your past your knees monster MMA shorts also make you look tough

Attached: XOvQ7fkn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Fuck me daddies

easy there senpai

im ugly
t.mutt

Attached: IMG-20190112-WA0045.jpg (3264x1836, 468K)

lookin decent, you mulatto spawn of satan

nice

Can't grow a decent beard.
The hairline is not that bad actually (like NW1) and I don't hide it with bangs or anything. I'd just look weird with a babyface and shaved head. I think only guys with masculine features can rock the buzzcut look.

White guy with curly hair. Is it even possible to make it?

he cute

I'm 20 and 6'3" and purposely grew out my hair a little bit so I can put it up in the front to look like I'm 6'4"

College kids these days are fucking giants, even at 6'3 and fairly fit I get mogged at my school's gym every day

Attached: Pinochet_cec800_6370314.jpg (1200x1598, 214K)

I get wildly differing results depending on the thread im in. last time i posted this i just got a "fuck off ahmed" kek

The fuck they are

How can one face be so punchable?

>Listening to women, and worse; believing what they say
NGTMI

How? Height mogged or fit mogged?
Is it because he is better looking than you?

I'd cut my hitler youth off, if it wasn't for the high bf% i have (working on it). I literally look like a blob without the extra shade/contour the hair gives me. Or - strong, if bf is low.

Were you low bf when you cut everything off?
I know a fat guy who buzzed everything off and looks like a blobby shaved gorilla boi now, that's my biggest fear.

>Low fade brown hair
>Hitlerjugend
Pick one and get a history lesson

>im ugly
a lot of girls would go for your look, stop being such a bitch with no confidence.

fuck girls im not out here looking for a date im going hermit mode

Attached: IMG-20190116-WA0030.jpg (960x1280, 107K)

Most Germans have light brown hair you retard.

Holy shit, this has to be b8. Do you even know what the fuck the point of “Hitlerjugend” was?

Idk ive always been lean plus I have a strong jaw. The only thing is that I have a very bumpy cranium and sort of freaked out when I realised how it really looked like.

Based balding dadbod.

Retard.
>inb4 they're all blonde
Maybe if you live in America because everyone who's not completely black haired is considered light haired.

Attached: 1243654754.jpg (1920x2067, 477K)

>All Germans are Hitlerjugend
They were brought up to be aryan. I.e ‘Blonde hair, blue eyes’

Those teenagers are in Hitlerjugend.

Criminal/10. Although I bet girls with daddy issues get hard over you

What sort of tool would you recommend for a buzzcut? Remington? Wahl?

Attached: 1545914654638.jpg (2889x1286, 878K)

>inb4 brown hair, brown eye mutt
Stop dividing Europeans

Brown eyed mongrels are not European and never will. I will destroy all of you.

3/10 bait

Stfu you dumb, low IQ mongrel ape. You're not white. Why are you destroying Europe? Why can't you leave us Aryans alone?

Meds are more right wing than nordcucks idiot, Meds aren't voting to allow immigrants in your country.

Aryans come from Atlantis not Europe you daft idiot

all who partook in this thread are massive faggots and should kys

Nobody cares about that shit. Your skin, eye and hair color is all that matters.
I never said otherwise you fucking retard. It's well proven that Aryans came from Atlantis. For example one time I had a dream about a beautiful land which was inhabited by tall, blonde and beautiful people which were technologically more advanced than others. It was beautiful.

>you don't care about immigrants pouring in your country
>but you do care about skin colour
hmmmm....
HMMMMMMMM......

i hate this meme. Aryans are indo-europeans and that include brown people such as persians, faggot.
Pick up a book and stop larping words you don't know the meaning of

Attached: mutt.png (500x470, 20K)

I am Balt you nigger

>southern Europe
>white

pick one

even worse kys

>be belgian
>used to living in 87% immigrant neighbourhood
>every morning I'm one of the only white guys in the metro
>visit sevilla
>no shitskins in sight except the occasional street vendor
Southern Europe looks more European than Western Europe.

Take a look at this map. However I doubt that you know where Baltic countries are located.

Attached: 124654756856.jpg (522x510, 47K)

Who here 80%+ area?

>A thread about buzzcuts
>90% of thread is just insecure Jow Forumsfags
REEEEE

Attached: 5C2A396C-C89D-4CC0-A0A8-ECC54D759AF9.jpg (559x354, 63K)

You rock the look

Aaron Hernandez type