Is the key to talking to women just treating them like they're dudes and acting like you don't give a fuck?

Is the key to talking to women just treating them like they're dudes and acting like you don't give a fuck?

Attached: 33FF0003-A7CC-4EE5-82CE-BDB410723CA1.jpg (600x578, 60K)

if you're attractive, yes

if you're attractive you can talk to them however you want and still fuck them.

yes. also you aren't viewing the bigger picture here, you should always act like you don't give a fuck. in any and all situations.

Idk but have you tried being good looking?

It's a cliche but just be you'reself really. Be genuine.

If a girl is interested in you and you act like you dgaf she will move on to someone else.

>Accidentally made eye contact with the woman that works at the front desk when I came in for work
>She just blankly looked back
>Will now have to go out of my way to avoid looking at her or her things and not say a word to her unless it is a response to something she says lest I get labeled a creep companywide

Take note normalscum, this is what life is like when you're an ugly male

where do you think you are you retarded faggot?
this isnt Jow Forums

Could have fooled me based on the OP

Why would you get labeled creepy? She probably was expecting you to say hi or good morning.

That’s a nice ass

Not like dudes, talk to them like they have no genitals at all. It erases all intent from your words and conversational style allowing you to phase through any barrier they have up preventing you from getting to know them at all. Once you get through, you can change the style up to flirt and watch what happens.

This. I have a front desk job and I sometimes end up staring at people when they look at me because I think they're gonna say something. If they don't then I just let it go and it's like it never happened.

Because of my face.
Trust me I know what I'm talking about, I had a job once where I committed the sin of looking at an employee when walking past and later my boss asked me what I did because the girl came to him and complained I was creepy.
Luckily he thought it was funny but it was just him and me, this is a larger company so the girls could easily gang up to get someone fired for being ugly.

It's not how you make eye contact, but how you break from eye contact. If you break eye contact thinking you're a creep and acting ashamed, you will look like a creep.

Post face now or fuck off with your Jow Forums blackpill LARP

Don't say shit like this about yourself. Don't treat yourself so badly. Your face is the way it is and if someone doesn't like it then too bad. Don't bar yourself from normal human interaction.

This. Maintain eye contact and smile. If she smiles back- you're good. If she looks away- you just mogged her social skills.

Yes. Plus adding a bit of over the top cockiness that you show trough humor.

Lolno

Girls hate to be ignored, but if they're into you, it makes them want you more. Gf literally told me one of the things that originally made her into me was that I didn't seem to care about her at all. Would ignore her texts for a day or two and just leave after fucking.

In retrospect, knowing the kind of girl she is, I would've never treated her that way. But I would've tripped over myself sucking her dick, and likely blowing it.

Now she gets to think she locked down an asshole and turned him into this sweet guy. I lucked out and get to date someone out of my league. I just have to occasionally flirt with her friends or girls at the bar enough to remind her to behave. Girls fucking love it if their friends are jealous of their guy.

>ugly duckling and became good looking later in life
>still had the "there's no way she's interested so i'll just talk to all girls like they're my friends" attitude
>eventually got a gf after realizing she had been flirting with me for about 4 months

This guy gets it.

Thats cute and all but I'm only responding to how I've been treated for the last 29 years.

Sure sounds like a keeper brah, and not like she will cheat on you once she finds someone she thinks is slightly better

Attached: Capture.png (257x130, 64K)

Haha you’re dating a thot.

This sounds like pretty advanced social skills for Jow Forums

its not a cliche and being yourself is basically the worst advice to ever give a man that tries to get thot

the real advice, DONT FUCKING BE YOURSELF, unless being yourself already gets you thots. Its a huge meme created by other virgins.

This is a good guide for thots, listen to this guy
dont gf them tho

Yes. Women like gay people more than actual straight people because gay's don't have their mind set on banging you. The if you're big mussle chad every girl will fuck you no matter what ooga booga mindset is retarded, the only girls you will ever get are the prostitutes with a used condom. Even the most beta of plebs can still get laid with personality.

That's fucking stupid though. I hate women so much for shit like this. They have no agency and can't think for themselves without being manipulated.

>lol, he ignores me and treats me like a worn-out fucksleeve it's such a big turn on, lol

Attached: xny73_3657.webm (800x600, 2.72M)

It's actually treating them like they're children. Think 7-14 years old. Don't try to argue with them or really take anything they say seriously and you'll be on the right track

>have QT receptionist at my gym
>she always avoids eye contact with me for more than a few seconds
>always see her "preening" her hair and stuff as I approach the desk but she always acts shy

am I just retarded, or does she kinda feel me? Probably the latter, to be fair. Kinda looks like pic related

Attached: tress.jpg (1080x1080, 579K)

probably the former**

The key to talking to women is to be tall, handsome, and have high social status.

No

When you talk to men you still treat them as equals with a degree of respect

Women went to be treated like they’re stupid bratty children

Although you got the “don’t give a fuck” part right

Women are used to getting hounded by thirsty betas who shower then in compliments and affection

They don’t want that

Women don’t wanna be FED love, they wanna HUNT for it. They wanna feel like they’ve overcome all your resistance until you love them. A man freely offering love or commitment is as disgusting to them as a slut is disgusting to us.

Long story short?

The harder you crush a woman’s ego, the hornier she’ll be for you.

t. Actually had a father guiding me

Attached: D73006F8-CA24-401A-9B99-9D118B78EB28.png (600x700, 16K)

first of all, no matter what you are doing, you are literally being yourself, meaning it is a meaningless point to discuss. i could be the worlds most relentless imitator and i would still literally be being myself, because being myself is by definition doing anything that i would do, even if that doing is imitation. secondly, there is nothing wrong with imitation or aspirations.
consider that to imitate someone, you are ultimately imitating your skewed perception of that person, meaning that imitation of a person is no different than imitation of an abstract idea or symbol, which is ultimately internal and part of yourself (for an example, it would be no different to imitate a lion - for it is strong, than it is to imitate one particular person, as ultimately your perception of them lies within yourself, thus further meaning that if you do imitate them, you are once again imitating something that is within you or your own internal aspiration, despite it being roused by encountering that particular person, as such a sense could be encouraged by the combination of perception and literally any event, for example, in the reverse, one could see another man fall in love and interpret that as a loss of control and thus weakness, and then pursue strength, while to another person this event could appear to have little to do with strength)
further on, i can interpret what you are saying as bad wording of what you actually intended to mean, and that is - being yourself instead is meant to be advice that suggests to not view yourself as hierarchically in lower position than other men or women, which is the actual problem affecting your confidence and ability to perceive that other people are not in fact any better than you in any exponential way, rather that this is an air about them, which logically is mostly manifested by your own superficial interpretation of them or by their own merit (and people of merit are extremely rare)