So I got my gf to go to the gym with me, what routine should I teach her to get her thick? SS should be fine, right...

So I got my gf to go to the gym with me, what routine should I teach her to get her thick? SS should be fine, right? It has a lot of leg work.
Are hip thrusts a meme excersize?

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (663x1200, 97K)

How much do I have to lift to get a gf like this?

yes SS would be fine
hip thrusts not a meme

Hip thrusts are deffo not a meme exercise. EMG data shows that it activates the gluteus maximus more than even romanian deadlifts and squats, its a compound movement, and it has good potential for progressive overload. Most people can also use a lot of weight.

SS + HIP THRUSTS + RDL - DL

A
SS
Barbell Hip Thrust 5×5
Romanian Deadlift 5×10 (60% of 5×5 load)
Hip Abductor Machine 5×10
Barbell Calf Raises 5×20

B
SS
Barbell Hip Thrust 5×10 (60% of 5×5 load)
Romanian Deadlift 5×5
Hip Abductor Machine 5×10
Barbell Calf Raises 5×20

Make sure she drinks a protein shake everyday (do not skip it)

BLLLLLLAAAAAAAPPP

At least 1 PhD certification

Thanks man

Btw the hardest part is getting her to stick to the gym

Maybe pavlovian conditioning works. Compliment and fuck her when she goes, be disinterested when she skips it

What is SS? Yeah I know I'm a newfag

Starting strength, it's a program

tinyurl com/y72ap62d

Basic bitch Katya guide

You forgot GHRs, the most important thot exercise

Why would you want your gf to go to the gym?

>takes ages to get ready to go to gym
>spends hours fucking around on phone/talking to other women about bullshit
>doesn't actually do a work out
>stroppily complains that she has to wait on you to finish yours
>OR she does get into going on the treadmill just as you finish and won't leave for another half hour
>gets McDonalds on the way home

If thats how girls you know are, you have shitty taste in friend or women. My gf literally doesnt do any of those things

You sound like a scorned single mother. Just because you're a beta manlet that could only score the whale loaf you met on WoW doesn't mean all women are like this. Also imagine even allowing yourself to be subjected to this behavior even once.

Read. The. Fucking. Stkcky.

This. She wants your love and attention, so display love and give her attention concerning activities related to her getting fit.
Eg tell her how sexy she looks after a workout, how her healthy cooking is amazing, how much she turns you on when she's exercising, etc. Keep negativity out of it!

>girlfriend goes to the gym
>doesn't take forever to get ready
>does the routine I made for her
>when she doesn't come with me, does a BW routine at home

Your girl is never gonna make it.

P.S.
Nothing wrong with McDonalds after the gym as long as it fits her 1400 daily calories.

kek, this is a good idea actually

>I can’t manage my bitch, so no other man can either

Why does everyone treat their GF like a dog? Let her do whatever workout she wants