Why would girls even go to the gym if they don't want male attention...

Why would girls even go to the gym if they don't want male attention? Why would they pay to use a treadmill when they can just run outside without driving down to a gym first? And yes, thevmen in the treadmill section are probably gay too

Attached: 2A7AE64E00000578-3158486-image-m-7_1436737332716.jpg (634x525, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/08/28/well/move/running-while-female.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

I cant be kidnapped off a tredmill in a crowded gym.

Buy a gun

That's based and redpilled af... And I fully agree with you and would CC if I could... But I live in the New Communist Republic of Canada and I'll go to jail and get a harsher sentence then the criminal who kidnaps, beats and rapes me if I even so much as carry pepper spray on me, never mind a gun.

God bless America. I got stalked walking my dog at night last weekend by someone in a vehicle... I wish I could arm myself and at least have a chance at surviving, rather then having to pay for dreadmill use.

Yep run around the block with a glock in my hand, good idea. Or i could just go to a gym.

>Why would girls even go to the gym if they don't want male attention?
But they do, even if they say otherwise. That's why they go to co-ed gyms rather than female-only ones like Curves. That's why you rarely ever women setting up home gyms, especially if single. I don't think that ever happens, period.

Attached: 100 tbh fam.jpg (907x661, 56K)

Jow Forums told me women get off thinking about being kidnapped and raped tho

Air conditioning, TV, and being able to judge on less fit girls.

I get what you're saying though, any fit girls in my college town who run do so on the sidewalks of the busiest roads possible.

Also fuck treadmills but I do have a soft spot for ellipticals.

Challenge accepted

Leave roastie

Attached: 1547650583183.jpg (1280x1139, 132K)

Are you autistic?

Why are people like you so obsessed over this kind of shit, I go to the gym in a tank top because I like to look hot as a dude. I’m pretty sure only faggots care this much.

I don't have the equipment or space at my house that the gym does.

Running outside is pretty dangerous for women thanks to ((diversity)) nytimes.com/2018/08/28/well/move/running-while-female.html

A thread died for this

>t. seething incel

I don't understand why people use a teadmill full stop. Its boring as fuck. Find a nice trail to run or do hill sprints

>women shouldn’t run in well-lit buildings with surveillance, they should run in isolated places with low traffic and lots of hiding spots

I see what you’re about, guy.

>setting up home gyms
you realize women are weaker than men, right?
>busiest roads possible
more eyes on them makes it less likely for someone to kidnap them or otherwise do something shitty. can you even critically think?
air conditioning. convenience. I hate treadmills too

Is this a legitimate concern in burgerland? I've only ever lived in good areas in sydney, ausfailia or in tokyo

Don't vote for immigration-friendly parties then.

Yeah, way too much diversity. I moved from Eastern Europe where I could freely roam anywhere at night.
Here, I take a gun with me even for a grocery run. And I live in one of the most liberal places in America, so police don't do jack shit obviously as they're afraid to offend niggers and spics who commit most of the crimes in this majority white town.