How the actual fuck am i supposed to get enough protein

120g a fucking day is literally fucking impossible for me without powder which i can't afford. that's like half a kilo of meat every fucking day, literally impossible. i eat so much i want to puke sometimes but doing the math i barely even get like 50g a day, at the absolute maximum. i'm lifting for 8 months and made NO fucking gains. fuck this shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Dude you gay. I just ate a 333gram steak which was about the size of my hand that had at least 93 grams of protein and at most 113. If you can’t figure out how to get protein in you, you’re a brainlet and should stop being around normal people.

If you cant afford to feed yourself user then this isnt for you

Read the fucking sticky, retard.

You have to eat more calories in general, as well as more protein. Wake up earlier and have a nice breakfast. Also cut out carbonated drinks, they leave almost no room in your stomach for actual food.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547004027520.jpg (736x595, 61K)

Are you fucking retarded?
Literally just eat more meat you fucking brainlet.
>inb4 hur its not good for me muh diet hurrr
Fuck off then you weakass bitch.
If increasing your meat intake is gonna hurt you, then you dont deserve to live.
This.

Lol, so like 200g a meal for 3 meals? That's not that much. Plus with eggs or whatever else pretty easy.

>I just ate a 333gram steak
after i paid for all the taxes, rent, ticket and other shit i only got 179€ left for the entire fucking month. great for you that you can afford this shit but i've been eating rice and eggs for 4 days straight now.
how do those africans make it then, i saw a documentary where they trained with tires and rocks and those motherfuckers were ripped as fuck.
you read my first post, i eat so much i feel like puking but i still make no fucking gains. i force feed the fuck out of me but the math still doesn't add up i get at the very most 50% of what i should get daily.

the only hope i have left is that supplement company jews manipulated the numbers and you don't need that much otherwise i am fucked but then agian i lift 6 times a week for 8 months and made no fucking gains. god should just fucking kill me instead of continuing this torture. coming here every day, seeing ripped dudes and hot chicks and then i look in the mirror and want to die. 23 years never had no pussy, never held a girls hand fucking nothing and now when i try to better my shit nothing works.

Better lift 3 days a week

you fat fuck get whey

eat a lot cheese and sausages
>t. giving honest tip here

>179€ left for the entire fucking month
that's €6 per day, which would yield you 1.2 kg of ground meat per day...

The steak I bought was like not even 10 bucks. You can buy ground beef for less. Also stop being poor. Not even memeing, get a better job.

>t.

Attached: Last+i+heard+after+you+account+for+body+mass+body+_28da7489747fd9cc157f5ce514b30a48.jpg (3496x1638, 1.22M)

>which i can't afford
Literally how nigger? Whey is the cheapest protein source by a wide margin

Youre still not eating enough dude.
You need to get into bored eating.
>man im bored
>gee why not instead of wasting hours on vidya i just grill and stuff my face for a few hours while i watch some animu
It will make your gains grow exponentially.
Also trying too hard to eat healthy is a major problem for alot of hardgainers.
Just eat whatever you feel like, the dieting and cutting will come later.

i live with less for foot and get easy more protons. But you dont need 120 desu. After i see this post i want to give another tip: buy cheap beef, namely gulasch and suapmeat when its on offer(8 euros per kilo max). Then cook it traditional (cheap veggis needed) and bam protein rich very healthy cheap meal to eat with nuddles or potatos.

Chicken breasts are cheap bro

>120g a fucking day
>not eating 225g a day

i don't do full body, don't worry. i do push-pull-legs-push-pull-legs-rest. i feel the burn sometimes but no muscle. i actually feel like i got weaker one time i managed to make 13 pullups but now i can't go above 10 anymore.
holy shit read my fucking posts, i am not fat and i can't afford this shit.
i know cheese has a lot of protein which is nice and i tried it out too. tastes bad but with some bread it's good enough i guess, but for the same money i can buy rice and salami too, so i do that most of the time.
if my entire life is just working and spending all that money for just food i might as well fucking kill myself. what a life. i need to afford some luxuries from time to time, for example i like going climbing 2x a month (8 € each time + a lot of cute girls but i never speak to them but just looking is nice) and also sometimes i need new headphones, because the ones i buy for 13€ break every 2 months or so.
if life were that simple i would already do it but it's not. there is only one way out for me and i just try to have as much fun and progress as possible until that day. i seriously thought about maybe stealing stuff from other peoples basements and selling them because i just won't make it in this world, but i probably won't. but even if i would buy meat which i do i would not go for steak but for very cheap stuff, like i saw 200g of salami for 1€. it tastes like shit but at least i get the nutrition like that but even then it's not enough.
i calculated it and the cheapest i can get i would still need to spend 40€ a month on protein powder, which is about 1/4 of my monthly wage. it would hurt too fucking much knowing i spend that much money on just protein and also i would need to cut costs elsewhere. how the fuck do those africans from the documentary do it, i still got no answer, they train with tires and rocks, eat street food and are ripped.
cant reply to other anons text 2 long

Beef is better for a bulk.

>protein powder
Literally the biggest meme.
Dont do it user.
Just take that $40 and spend it on bulk packs of meat.
Shit I got a ~600g steak the other day for $7.
Thats 3 meals right there.

> I seriously thought about maybe stealing stuff from other peoples basements and selling them because i just won't make it in this world

Fuck you are worthless. Join whatever military you have in your country, get paid and get free room and board and contribute something, even if it’s to garbage ass military

>~600g steak
>3 meals
t. Dyel

so then eat a pound of meat, fill the rest of your calories with tallow (practically free if you ask local butchers), and add whey protein (or dairy with highest protein/$) with whatever money you feel like spending on it.

>trying to make buying meat more attractive than buying shittein powder
>implying Im only eating 3 meals a day
>implying I didnt eat that 600g steak all at once
Spotted the protein powder kike.
DYEE incel?

What I have after a gym day is a shake with 40g protein in it, and two cans of tuna in brown rice. Bam, that's 80g right there
Get a couple of 10g protein bars and maybe have chicken for dinner a few times a week

i applied to the military at 18 but got rejected because i have scoliosis. also i won't do it anyway but i have been thinking about it, but if you can't relate to this shit it's easy for you to call someone worthless and stuff.

probably beef pumped up with a boatload of detrimental hormones at that price

>on adderall
>can't force myself to eat, never hungry

Once I get down to my target weight this is going to become a problem, I'm too old to revert to skellymode.

I'll help you on the way, user. The rest is up to you. PR means protein kcal is calories, too lazy to translate:

PLAN FOR CUT:

250g kipfilet - 59g pr 272.5kcal
500g magere kwark - 45g pr 295kcal
250g broccoli - 7g pr 82.5kcal
4 eieren (M) - 38.1g pr 296kcal
200g rijst - 16g pr 700kcal

6 per week is retarded

Attached: 1478056090910.png (1440x810, 1.12M)

less fruit and vegetables, more dairy, meat and eggs
its not hard

Dude I’ve been poor as aids most my life but I managed. Get a job at Walmart, I was getting almost 18 an hour there working in the photo lab which hardly gets any use. You’re useless because you obviously stopped when it got hard and now you’re having a pity party.

I weight less than 60kg and my daily goal is 120g. Where I live chicken and eggs are the cheapest, I also buy whey in my home country which also is pretty cheap.
Usual meals:
300g curd ~60 protons
250g chicken 100g buckwheat and broccoli ~60 protons
100g oats 1,5 scoop 1 smooth curd/yoghurt ~ 45 protons
75 g bacon 4 eggs ~ 33 protons

Dude why are you being a salty little bitch?
You are seriously salty I got a better deal than you because I live in TX and my HEB has the best deals on meat because TX is a massive agriculture state?
Lol stay mad faggot.

Eggs, beans, and rice. Just like the poors do it. Live off that for a few weeks, then you can afford some whey. I can get 60 eggs for $4 near me.

Also твopoг is great if you can find it. Sometimes it's called farmer's cheese. It's slightly sweet and is good with fruit or just on its own.

if you can't afford beef, buy low-fat piggy. lot cheaper, at least where i live

Yes goy, fight for zog and (((international))) powers

20 eggs = 120g protein, 1440cal
30 egg whites = 120g protein, 510cal
I get eggs for free but they're cheap everywhere and that's enough for two meals.

t. Chicken farmer who drinks 36 egg whites per day

Oh yeah, if you take out the brocolli these are the costs:

250g chicken - €1,25 (look for sales)
500g cottage cheese - €0,70
4 eggs - €0,60
200g rice - €0,20
If you can't pay €2,75 a day for food you need to prioritize. It may sound like a lot in a monthly total, but I challenge you to keep track of every time you eat out or buy shit that's only good for taste (chocolate, chips etc)

>im a weak pussy and im scared to die cope post
This is all I see whenever I see anyone make fun of the military lol.

>Dude I’ve been poor as aids most my life but I managed.
>I was getting almost 18 an hour
like i said man you can't relate to any of this shit i'm going though. i get 6,10€ an hour. apprentice at a public servant position, i need to continue this shit 2 more years until i get a real job and real wages. plus all the personal shit, horrible family, horrible looks, 0 friends, never held a girls hand, lonely whereever i go, scoliosis, depression, inability to cope with raging corruption in every aspect of life, especially public services and government workers, people with power and contacts being absolute fucking assholes and getting away with ti, all that fucking shit that's torturing me every day. it's always easy for other people to say to stop being a pussy when you are not going thorugh it.
thanks for those i try to find out what's best for me, some of those foods were not even on my radar.

never understood how people could live off with eating the same shit every day. if i eat eggs for 3 consequitive days, the fourth day I'm gonna puke just from their smell

cottage cheese is way pricier here

Attached: 1527608194966.jpg (630x748, 68K)

Get dick cheese instead, similar macros but costs 0$

Get a blender, bunch of bulk oats, milk peanut butter cheap protein powder and blend and drink. No excuses for being poor

Feelsbad, it's absolutely gold with honey and quick easy food. But if it's way pricier something else might be cheaper, you'll find a way. We're all gonna make it. Also where do u live?

Just suck more cocks OP. Free protein and you're clearly a huge faggot already.

Yeah yeah hur dur. At least I get to benefit from it.

>having gotten away from poverty means I was never there

You’re just confirming your brainlet status. All I’m hearing is bitching. You think you’re the only one with these problems but you’re not. You’re just one loud bitch bitching about poor little you who doesn’t have the self awareness to see his flaws and at least fake the funk to make it in society. I have no pity for you.

If I spent all those 179€ on whey right now, picking the largest available bulk option currently on sale, I'd get enough to eat 120g of protein each day for 100 days in Norway. Surely it should be cheaper where you are? You also get protein from other food sources, so you shouldn't need to cover all 120g with whey.

>gUiS hOw Do I gEt PrOtEiN??
I wonder where these people live or how stupid they are. Go to the store, take every item and learn how much calories and protein the item has. Otherwise search it up online