Bald Men More Dominant and Attractive

The results are in boyos, start roiding now because hair is NOT attractive.

According to the researchers, the bald men won out in all three categories.

‘Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man—there’s your diamond in the rough.’

youtu.be/a3WBZjgngxo?t=185

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/09/14/bald-attractive-dominant-study/

Attached: bald bastard.jpg (1378x750, 185K)

Cope

I have some of the thickest hair i have ever seen.

I've gone to around 10 different hair stylists in the last 2-3 years, and ALL of them have exclaimed, almost angrily, how thick my hair is.

My long time hair stylist of 15 years said she has never seen thicker hair.

I was concerned about balding but my dad, brother, and granddad, and his grandad, and my uncle, and everyone have had thick full hair into their 80s.

My hair is so thick that every month i have to take thinning scissors to it and cut AT THE BASE or else it becomes unmanagable

and yet i still have a chance of going bald due to MPB haha

i am almost 30 now and my hairline hasnt changed in 10 years, nor the thickness

i WISH i had thinner hair, really

This.

COPE and LARP.

Study 1 is bullshit:
>In this study, it cannot be ruled out that these men possessed other unobserved qualities correlated with the choice to shave their heads which drove perceptions of dominance. In other words, these men might be viewed as dominant regardless of their hairstyle.

They are also perceived as uglier, less asgreeable and older.

Cont.

Attached: B47D99E4-60A8-4487-A80B-30565CA6412B.jpg (1242x387, 91K)

LMAO I'm balding since 14 but even me can tell how OP is coping.

>14
do you live in a nuclear reactor or something

For some reason I started balding at 14 and stopped growing at 16-17, maybe I'm programmed to not go past 40. Also today (23) my hairline is probably worse than yours grandpa.

shut up, archer

This is after pulling FISTFULLS of hair out by cutting at the base with thinning scissors. I literally thinned a whole extra head of hair.

I have to keep my hair short now because it's become more dehydrated as I've aged. It just becomes so puffy even with insane amounts of thinning.

Usually the stylist spends about 5 minutes thinning my hair and then I go home and spend a half hour removing clumps. I have to do it every month.

Attached: IMG_20190116_123101.jpg (2400x3200, 3.32M)

only dominance is statistcally significant

Jesus, thanks for proving my point. If you had to type all that out then you've already lost.

Just look at the image in op, did you really think that's not cope? You're deluded and bald

Post pics

I'm sorry but bald men are voted more attractive. I have no reason to keep my supremely thick hair.

Even drastically thinned I will challenge everyone here to a hair duel.

Attached: IMG_20190116_124954.jpg (2117x2502, 1.05M)

There's two things on this

First off, tinder has shown those with receding hairline and bald get literally 1/10th and like 1/40th the matches guys with hair get.So this is bullshit and false

however, bald men do infact look more dominant, and psychosocial dominance is #1 attractive indicator for women. Strength/dominance plays a huge role in women attraction, and bald men do look more strong and in charge

So yes and no. Women definitely respond to men with hair much more often, but if you do become a stoic, strong bald man who finds deep presence and transcends all of your pretty boy ways and becomes a deeply violent strong human being, you will be viewed more attractive/masculine than everone.

take a guy like chael sanders, for an undefeated wrestler like him, an utter champion to sport a bald head it's just pure masculinity, and yes im sure he drowns in pussy.

for most 60th percentile males with a semi androgenous face, yeah going bald worst thing that can happen to you. Should go fully into it and go on sterons and maximize your pure masculine energy.

>I'm sorry

Just kys already

so should i start roiding and chance balding?

>Norm violation and leadership potential were unaffected by hairstyle.

>Attractiveness, in contrast, was significantly lower with a shaved head.

>Men who had their hair digitally removed in a photograph were perceived as more dominant by the respondents in this study than the same men with hair, and this effect was due to a large degree by their higher perceived confidence and masculinity.

Masculinity and cofidence go hand in hand. This changes can be explained by two factors: Lack of hair makes the facial features stand out more and the media pushing the notion that bald men can be masculine and dominant (The Rock, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, amongst other examples).

Confidence: Of course they are going to be perceived as more confident, it takes confidence to drop the cope hairstyles and show the scalp.

>These perceptions, moreover, extended beyond attribute ratings to dominance-related physical characteristics of the men. Namely, the men were viewed as nearly an inch taller and 13% stronger when pictured with shaved heads versus with hair.
>DOMINANCE related.
See the point I made above.

I don’t see hairline or crown, sweetie.

That change could be accounted for the men, rather than their hairstyle.

Attached: EA82BA2C-441B-47C5-8D74-C11CD5BB531C.jpg (1242x483, 107K)

My barber always jokes that he has to have his clippers sharpened after I visit.

this
t. balding 22 year old

My hairline is uneven on one side because as a teenager i had sebhorric dermatitis that never got treated cause my doctor was a retard, so i had permanent hair loss.

It hasnt changed in around 8 years now.

Is this copypasta? You sound like a serial killer

Attached: IMG_20190116_140401.jpg (2474x1308, 365K)

My hair is gloriously thick, simple as that.

The problem is it's a fact that baldness is considered more attractive.

So now I have to choose whether to roid so I can go bald or stay natty and thick?

i'm incredible really in how thick my hair is

probably even if i roided hard for decades my hair would stay just as glorious

i might share some genetics with arnold in this regard although my hair is thicker and better

really anyone who challenges me on hair thickness is going to lose but i invite you anyways to a duel

i've had my hair follicle thickness and hair count verified by a dermatologist to be thick and not showing any signs of mbp

furthermore my hair growth is exceptional. i have to get a hair cut twice as often as lesser men because my hair grows so fast and thick

i can shave my beard and grow out 1cm by the end of the week without effort

my hair thickness is something that should be selected for if we ever send our genes out into the cosmos as the paragon of human potential

Just look at how thick it is

I mean really

Attached: IMG_20190116_141620.jpg (2400x2460, 1.28M)

Cope, if it was seborrheic dermatitis it would have grown back.

Bait and schizopilled.

Check your estrogen levels. Do you eat a lot of onions?

5+ years of bad seborrhic dermatitis on the same spot causing constant hair loss

my hair IS BETTER THAN YOURS

deal with it DEAL WITH IT

i cant even relate to you because your HAIR IS SO INFERIOR

you are worthless

i did have gyno and i used to drink onions milk by the gallon as a teenager, maybe my estrogen is high?

but my hair is so amazing does it really matter?

And that same spot was coincidentally only on the hairline. COPE.

Link me a study where seborrheic dermatitis can make your hairline recede like in male pattern baldness and causes permanent hair loss, coper.

Thick hair doesn’t mean he is high in estrogen, retard.

it was you cunt i dont have to defend myself im the one with the hair it was a patch of dermatitis size of a quarter right on the hairline which is quite common thats where you have extra oil ducts

i have high hair hormones thats all that matters you sparse cunt

the thicknehow thick my hair is its so thick thass the thicknesthe my hair thickness is second to none why even type at me my hair is at least twice yours

do you eo get your hair thinned?ven ndo you e

faggot

thin bitch

Attached: A3154A23-F3DE-4D27-845C-D66E5216A795.png (800x800, 170K)

LMAO at scalplets getting defensive against science. Guess what sweety - science doesn't give a damn about your feelings and opinions. You will NEVER be as attractive as baldies, the study says it right there. Real men wear bald, hair is for little boys and guys who need to hide their ugly scalps.

Attached: 1292055172820.jpg (300x300, 28K)

>bald men do infact look more dominant
Dominant-looking men look more dominant.
If you go bald with a weak face or misshapen cranium you look like a freaky old man or leukemia patient. Hell, half of the s*yb*ys on that original picture are bald.

Fite me brah

Attached: D323AACB-93BB-468B-A6E9-0E28A80F73F3.jpg (897x647, 155K)

>used to have thick blonde hair that I cut short
>now I have thin, receding blonde hair that I cut short
>have noticed 0 change in success with women

I was scared as fuck at first, but it ain’t that big of a deal. I’ve cut my hair short (0 or 1 on sides, 3 or 4 on top) for years, and it always looks good on me

Attached: 12AD23A0-D8CA-48A6-AFA8-9ACCA9C7BDAD.png (910x768, 547K)

Doesn’t look that uneven, I wouldn’t notice if I saw it irl. With that sort of stuff people always think its way more noticeable than it is, don’t worry too much

>there are people that still take in consideration women's opinion like it is objective and like it doesn't change according to whose bald or haired head is
tOpKeK
Women say they like guys with hair until a guy like jason statham shows up, and they say they like bald guys until a guy like pic related shows up in front of them. They change their opinions in a heart beat.
Even if this wasn't true, different tastes exist, some like bald more, others hate it, others have no problems with it.

Attached: zxc.jpg (1080x1175, 90K)

Jason Statham is ugly.

Attached: B5DC9D14-1A9F-4BF2-B26D-2BEA9745D5C7.jpg (827x1241, 72K)

check youtube for hair systems. they are impossible to detect these days.

>This nigga.

Attached: 94A6153E-9499-44C2-B281-DF099366604E.jpg (640x640, 55K)

He’s also short, but he is still attractive to women because he is fit, rich and famous, plus probably has functioning social skills

I wanna fuck this twink

>plus probably has functioning social skills.
So? The vast majority of women don’t even know him in person.

Yeah well he isn’t gonna fuck them without meeting them irl, so its always important. Plus celebrities are assumed to be socially competent and dominant which is an attractive trait, whereas someone from on here would be assumed to be a sperg which isn’t attractive

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FULL THICKNESS

Attached: IMG_20190116_154236.jpg (2312x2183, 843K)

>Plus celebrities are assumed to be socially competent and dominant which is an attractive trait, whereas someone from on here would be assumed to be a sperg which isn’t attractive.
True.

Curious. Did the dermatologist told you that your hairline recession could have been due to seborrheic dermatitis?

*tell.

i'm completely bald at 24, i shave my head with 0 guard clippers and it's still very obvious i physically can't grow hair and this shit is AWFUL. anything that says otherwise is pure cope

My hairline didn't recede I just have a spot of baldness where the dermatitis was, it's a kidney shaped spot.

My hairline has receced only once, when I became a man. And that's how it will stay.

I'll be back in a month at FULL thickness, no one will stand before me, not even late teens to early 20s. I won't be defeated.

Attached: IMG_20190116_155214.jpg (1872x1589, 483K)

Baldness shows power.

Balding men are naturally better looking because you can see the full size and shape of their skull.

Women find this immensely attractive and it's from billions of years of evolution.

What about the story about Samsung and Dalida tho

Story's don't matter only facts.

Studies have been conducted. They are consistent with evolutionary theory.

It's just reality that men are better off bald and make pattern baldness especially is considered dominating and attractive.

Me n who mery shave their heads are not the same because the hairs are still visible.

If disadvantaged men want to complete they need to wax their heads.

in latin countries high forehead is considered masculine

this one bitch at work comes from portugal, and everytime we talk she stares at my forehead
idk if she like mine big ass norwooding or finds it so disgusting she cant stop staring at it

Attached: 2yziikw.jpg (922x578, 214K)

better looking than the guy you posted lol
statham is THE image the first pop in most people's minds when they think of that one alpha, good looking bald celebrity

You’re retarded and delusional.

n = 10 & 15
None are statistically significant

No, he isn’t.

>statham is THE image the first pop in most people's minds when they think of that one alpha, good looking bald celebrity.
Maye yours, baldie. The soccer star mogs him to death.

Attached: EE4F9AA8-A44E-463B-A903-CF20DEB78202.jpg (1200x799, 58K)

I’m the same way with the incredibly thick hair fren

this guy is like the masT of hair

In no country are high foreheads considered masculine.

Statham looks like Shrek compared to this guy.

Attached: F371871B-C579-4B31-9E17-A27C5AAE820D.jpg (919x1242, 67K)

I hhoight it was over when I started balding yet I’m Norwood 4 and still shooting hot loads into my gf vagoo, mouth and anis

Isn't it just the best feeling?

We're just naturally Superior

The true and only master race

>baldie
lmao my head is full of thick hair, thank you

found the troglodyte back to the pit brainlet

By that logic a fat, ugly, poor loser is the most confident man

i swear i saw some documentary

thats why slicked back hairstyle is a thing there in spain i believe
Its different now for sure but im just saying

>bald men are more attractive
Lol, keep coping hairlet

Attached: x6lhwgjar0a21.jpg (500x1000, 127K)

I used to get that from any barber I went to. Then I went bald. Good luck, hopefully it doesn't happen to you.

JUST fix it.

Attached: A B.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

Come at me.

Attached: IMG_2904.png (252x168, 78K)

Found MegaMind. Shorter foreheads are a sexually dysmorphic trait in men.

Damn, looks great.

Attached: DFE8C0AC-CFA5-405A-ACAF-AE7C4AB3E69C.jpg (569x723, 113K)

nah big foreheads are masculine, but they have to be wide too

Notice something? Obviously white caucasians have bigger foreheads on average when compared to other races, however when compared to their women they are smaller.

Attached: 48561B45-7F74-4B80-BED1-1DB1B473C9FE.jpg (1242x693, 360K)

you know what OP fuck the haters you have amazing hair like really

its so thick and obviously i can tell its been thinned and its still that thick

pretty fucking incredible dude i might go as far as to say that you must be highly intelligent given your hair thickness

its known that people who have thicker hair are much more intelligent

good on you OP for having that hair i would challenge you but my hair is thin and i would lose

yoally cool dude OPur rwould hang out with you man

Attached: 1547263691293.jpg (890x892, 89K)

>t. OP.

Attached: 678B25AE-6968-45FD-BB52-A9E82619DAD8.jpg (728x643, 69K)

well dont you look stupid?

no (you) idiot

You aren’t fooling anyone, scroll up and let’s see if the replies say (you) or not.
You type just like him, retard.

This cope makes me sad. Like really really sad.

Also what you posted is not a confident bald man, he is a shred of a man trying to hold onto what little hair he has left, refusing to shave and part with it.

Attached: AdolescentDeadHackee.webm (640x640, 1.11M)

Kek, based.

OP here, your an idiot. I dont need anyone to speak for me. I can speak for myself because my hair is fucking amazing and i have nothing to hide. Maybe next time try not being such a coping bald idiot and you wont be amberessed I already posted a screenshot. I bet you have a small penis along side your thinning hair. How sad it must be for you, while i sit here engorged and thick. Theres not a shred of proof that i am OP.

Attached: 1543698853764.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

>This projection.
>Still hasn’t posted proof.
Bla, bla, bla, whatever you say, you are the balding, dicklet coper.

Attached: F22A291C-5790-4478-A487-B3AB41B7FB13.jpg (2474x1248, 518K)

Attached: 1542619095575.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

How embarrasing.

Let them have this one cmo

I bet Chad and all the supermodels out here are panicking. How will they get laid with a full head of hair and perfect hairlines ??

Attached: baldlet.webm (346x346, 2.72M)

thats fucking cheating you cant take away my thickness you cant jsut glue hair to your head and say you are as thick as me i am natural my genes are pure

bullshit faggots ill expose every one of you frauds ill rip your hair off your head

Women have been doing this with make-up for centuries bro.

Attached: tfw lonely and horny.webm (256x320, 174K)

shzt do you mean?

You can tell who is ugly without makeup if you aren’t a brainlet.

Attached: F782E001-365C-46C2-BC97-242846757E24.jpg (2000x2500, 883K)

Women have been hiding their inferior genetics and falsely advertising their appearance for centuries using make-up on their face.

No, it was originally meant to accentuate already good facial features.

Look at this faggot trying to have hunter eyes by looking down. This board is full of retarded faggotd

Based and scalpilled

>dont look like james bond
cope

Attached: cf4aeadbf9b28ed11a56d20c24849ba8.jpg (675x700, 59K)