Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock

Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock.
While you were 15, playing video games and being autistic in your mother's basement, attractive guys your age were already enjoying prime teen pussy. It all happened only because they were genetically more gifted than you.
Life is all about being young and having sex with girls your age. You will never experience taking 15 yo girl's virginity and hearing her moans while you enter her pure pussy. You will never be mired by young and horny teenage girls while you are playing sports with your jock friends.
This is what life is all about. You never had it and you will never have it. It was over before it ever began and you will not be able to change it no matter how much you lift.

Attached: 1533242442923.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>>>r9k

Ladies and gentleman, this is a faggot reminder that putting the pussy on a pedestal is the absolute meaning of life.

Seriously OP, fuck you.

People like you are why this place is so fucking self-loathing.

Attached: pisslord.png (640x730, 428K)

>implying sex is the greatest thing imaginable
It isnt

except I played football all through high school as a running back and fucked 3 different girls from my cheerleading squad while having a serious relationship lol keep moving ya fag

Attached: sent_u_dik_pic_reply_bish.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Life without Chad genetics is a scam I'm prettyy sure.

Get out of here Chad

Lmao I’m making mad money while the quarterback works for a Mexican good truck for minimum wage
Post body, incel faggot, don’t forget the timestamp
Imagine being so insecure you project it to feel better about yourself

Attached: 175C1321-1956-4029-B0FB-D4354F26FC87.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Didn't she find out? High schoolers gossip a lot

2/10 made me reply

Girls don't care if their bf cheats with hot girls.

What?

You know that autistic kid who nobody talked to and played Pokémon by himself always?
That’s op
Post body

not him but brah, the best way to make a girl fall in love with you is to make her realize you can fuck other girls as hot or hotter than her

Reminder, if you dont have a Ferrari or some other meme sports car, the 10/10 wont even look at you EVEN if you're a 7'0". Just cause you're tall doesnt mean some 10/10 will automatically have sex with you lmao you have to be rich as shit to even get a girl like that her attention. Take the Richpill or else you'll settle with some decent 6/10 and make believe she's a 10 in your shitty banged up passat.

Attached: 20150624_182336.jpg (750x422, 183K)

You heard me roastie.

I'm legitimately bluepilled on this

They care, its just they cant do shit about it

Ok so I never had it and never will
Whats the point of getting mad?

Reminder if you have this mindset you are a literal cuck, probably even worse because it’s making other people mopey sad cunts like op, who never had any friends for a good reason
I’d say kys but you probably can’t even get a gun because of how “le Chad” bullied you as a kid and you wanted to shoot up the school
Post body, faggot

They can break up and find a loyal bf.

Girls like players. Signifies high status in a male if he can bang other attractive women.

All the money in the world doesn't matter. Even the most expensive vaginas have already had trains run on them by Chad and Tyrone.

Jesus Christ you need to get your testosterone levels checked
Why haven’t you posted your body yet, nigger? Is it because you’ve never played a sport in your life and need to project it on everyone else?
I’ll say it again
And
Timestamp

This. Money is cope. It doesn't raise your physical attractiveness but at least allows you to live a comfy life.

>being 15 is when your life peaks
You are small minded, inexperienced and unintelligent if you think that. Life doesn´t really start before mid-20s man. As soon as you´ve left high school for a year you stop caring at all.

It's you who's low test if you're willing to put your dick in worn out hole that has been fucked since age 13.

I lost my virginity at 14 though. Why are you you so wrong OP? What kind of pathetic life are you living where you're constantly incorrect?

Stop samefagging yourself, you pathetic projecting incel and post body

Attached: ECF6D89C-0375-4ABC-B48B-C42130AF25A5.jpg (498x500, 52K)

>lmao I´m not buff or handsome just rich
I pity you for your limited perception of what makes a man desirable and wish you all the best, man. You´ll need it

does it count if i took a 17 yo girls virginity when i was 19?

why are you so fucking opsessed over this?
like seriously, it all comes down to finding the one woman you love.
And even if you are not into woman or even man, finding piece and happiness is different for everyone.

You sound like you wanted this fantasy but it never happened because no one paid attention to you.

>heh women r sluts
>that’s why I moved to Thailand and fuck little kids during the summer
You need to get laid, badly
Get some natural sunlight instead of spamming your incel blackpill propaganda everywhere, that helps low test

/thread

I know for a fact I have a better body than you, faggot
You’re neither of the three, you’re a virgin neet who projects to feel better about himself
And “Chad” as you incels call him? He’s raising a mutt after he shakwesha went on a cigarette run

Sorry we singled you out back then OP, take it from someone who experienced its not that great. At least you had time to play video games.

>Everyone who calls me out on my obviously very vulnerable ego is a virgin neet
Keep telling yourself that, the best lies are the ones you make yourself believe after all amirite
but if you want to talk
we´re here for you

>You will never experience taking 15 yo girl's virginity and hearing her moans while you enter her pure pussy.
I sometimes forget that I'm not a virgin, but reading this made me remember when I fucked my 14 year old sister when I was 6

Attached: pepe-der-frosch-mem-100~_v-img__16__9__l_-1dc0e8f74459dd04c91a0d45af4972b9069f1135.jpg (606x341, 28K)

>he says as he spews his tfwnogfboohoo whining across multiple boards
The odds of what robots call “Chad” writing a big essay like this are incredibly low and you being a massive virgin faggot hence the replying to everyone and samefagging are just made even worse by you not posting body
Keep projecting, bot
You will always be a virgin neet

Attached: 0FA17E1A-C010-4C48-A2C1-8A5D682AF07F.jpg (640x961, 49K)

You can spam this thread , samefag yourself, and be an off topic beta masochist faggot all you want
That won’t make you any less of a pathetic cuck

Attached: AAE7635C-FDB9-4535-898B-3B6CF0D85DCC.jpg (800x667, 82K)

Pls point to where I have called someone a Chad
or expressed a desire to be one
wtf are you talking about
Common, remind us again of how rich you are I could do with a laugh
>hurr durr post body
My comeback to that:
no u

Reminder that these guys peak at this age and then spend the rest of their life as cops, getting cucked by better men