/plg/ Powerlifting general

Welcome to /plg/ powerlifting general!

Reminder to avoid any and all cookie cutter programs especially the ones recommended here.

>hamberder edition

Attached: 1547573435049.jpg (1244x821, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OxElVsE4zUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fWb5my_L_V0
youtu.be/1-iyKvtGcCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In to say

I miss islee, fil and boardie

youtu.be/OxElVsE4zUQ

Reminder that an oly fag can outbench everyone here, even the roiders. Even though he doesn't even train it properly and does it close grip with a flat back.

Every >BBBP video is the best one. The basics will cover just about 99.9% of the population.

>pull shoulder blades together
>place feet firmly on floor
>use feet to plant upper back firmly on the bench
>lower buttocks until it touches the bench
>keep everything tight
>lower bar to or around the sternum depending on your proportions
>press

That being said, Dan Green's Animal bench vid is pretty good without being too complicated IIRC. some Westside one as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWb5my_L_V0

Comfy Thor Larry video time.

Attached: 1517554765674.png (2016x1134, 1.67M)

What programme did people do after SS? I'm starting to plateau on squat/dead and would rather figure out what I'm going to move on to ahead of time rather than hitting a wall

What shoes are these (thor's)

Attached: 1532324049471.png (2016x1050, 1.55M)

4 day TM

Oof here comes the insecurity crew.

look like special geode collecting shoes
try some

Rom 2

Yeah it's a real shame what happened to birdshit. Who would've thought his boss Mr.Tang would snap like that

Powersharters BTFO. Guarantee Lasha or pretty much any Olympic lifter could set a WR total with a few weeks of training.

What the hell is that odd bottoming out Clarence does in Squat?

Something something i hurt my kness and thats the only way i can squat without pain.

>accidentally pressed 95 kg beltless when it was supposed to be light/technique day, was already tired too
>unexpectedly ez
Proper maxing out next week, 2pl8 here I come

Let's hope I don't fuck it up lul

Attached: WM0aM.jpg (544x725, 54K)

Nice push press

>every time
Fuck you it's strict

I can press the same at 70kg

i love bbc

just bicep curled 50kg strict, is this good?

> 95kg press is imsossible withoutleg dri

trip on yakob

Depends was it for 20 reps or 1 rep?

i wish i was yakob, at least i would have friends

Me too, frens and a gf
:(

>Scatol
>is crated from Trp in process of rotting
>Exists in feces of mammals
>Very bad smell, but in very small doses it smells like flowers
>Used in creation of perfume, ciggartes and some cheese

Attached: braindop to swoj chlop.png (645x729, 80K)

fuck.

Bodyweight? Post it then cuckboi

Yea. That's why that kid that found a massive spermwhale turd got like €50'000 for it. How have you not heard of this before?

Vanilla flavouring comes from beaver ass too.

I'm still here friend :)

Here's 90 at 86 a few months ago, I'm around 90 kg now

Attached: 1534949634891.webm (1080x1920, 2.34M)

It's almost like powerlifting it's just a hobby to see who can get stronger at the football lifts.

No reason to be such an autistic faggot about it

1 rep

Good press. Sorry about your bench bro face.

>Belt
>Knee wraps

Lmao. Also, how can you have no arm mass at this stage?

yea I dont miss you faggot

there is no better recipe for a great stool than bran + kefir + coffee
proof me wrong, prefect breakfast

I did 3 day TM it was shit (worked for squat and diddly binch did nothing) then I did 4 day TM for a while then memeburn and now just doing a program that an old timer gym buddy suggested. 550 @ 83 for reference.

Your arms look as bad as mines
Y I K E S
have you tried to curl or tricep extend son?

Very nice press, but gotta agree with the other guy how the fuck do you have such small arms I only press 85@ 80 and binch 137.5 and yet I have 16.5 inch arms.

> have you tried to curl or tricep extend son?

have you?

answering with question tu question is rude, but you look like american so everyone knows you are rude no need of veryfing

Pretty much the same here. Bench 140, OHP 82.5 @ 87kg BW. 16" and I'm like 12% bf.

I'm guessing he's one of the fags that thinks compounds alone are enough.

i wasnt the .webm poster

>ohp nearly 2x less than bench
YIKES

Doing 5x5 and I almost stalled out on squats around 260. Then I realized when they say "brace your core" that means pressing your abs OUT, not sucking your gut in.

Squatting 280 ez now and gonna hit 3pl8 with no issues soon.

tfw deadlift 70% out of squat and press 70% of bench

tfw retarded

how did you suck your gut in while squatting/dling and not hurt yourself yet?

Am i going to get deported from Europe because of no deal lads?

It was 70kg like 6 weeks ago lol, since I hadn't done it for months before that.

Hoping to hit 100kg OHP @ 90kg BW by the end of the year, since I'm cycling it and be changed as primary/secondary lifts.

>europe is one country
fuuuckiing ameriiica cunts

Poland should for Visegrad 4 and leave EU.

Im British idiot, i just dont want to tell people where i live incase they recognize me

I'm fortunate i guess. I'm pretty sure I didn't quite suck in, just contracted the abs opposed to pressing them outward. I tried lifting with s belt and once I read that your supposed to "press against" the belt, everything clicked.

but Poland acts like its not in eu, we dont obey laws, we just take money and tell eu to suck our dicks

I press hard down with my ribcage and then expand against it.

seems to work...

Still bulking on potatos, lard and onions my friend?

As soon as I get a car I'm going to start lifting there.

Maybe Tom can sort me out some roidiroos.

Hope you've got a spare room for your extended family. We're going to clean our own toilets in a few weeks!

We gonna use this tards with no qualifications as our toilets cleanrs now haha

that's what Europe is trying to do. They're trying to become the United States of Europe. Look at the fucking EU.

Nice try eurocucks

>telling that to Pole
OHHH BOOOOI
youtu.be/1-iyKvtGcCc

The autism repels people far more than the face anyway

>manlet
>broad shoulders
>15.5 inch arms
I look fucking weird I know

But in a little over two years I've done maybe 10 sets of curls and 20 of pullups, and I only started actually trying on bench this summer, so it's understandable. Every time I decide to ARMS GROW assistance, I do a set and then get totally bored with it and fuck off to do something else. Mental GDEism at its finest.

>>>broad shoulders
"No"

Broad for a manlet, yes

>Germany - "hey Poland, let illegal immigrants in"
>Poland - "Nie"
>Germany - "you have to pay a fine of millions of euros"
>Poland - "you still owe us reparations from WW2, get fucked"

Based Poland

Trips confirm

Americans literally paid like 10 million in tax dollars for Jews in Poland to get houses.

USA also pays billions to Israel as military aid yearly

We can all agree ameriberders are fucking cucks for the zog

who cares you also paid bilions for conflict in Iraq just beacuse Saddam and Bush didnt like each other lol

I was insulting Americans you dumb pole.

>49183971
me too, carry on

Weird to think what the world would be like without America.

Attached: 1466313645370.gif (540x350, 3.71M)

Anyone here did feeder workout meme? Started doing them for fun on evenings. At this point I'll do anything for my gde arms.

>Saddam and Bush didnt like each other
It was actually because of Israeli "intelligence" but carry on

"Israeli" inteligence said USA to attack Iraq in desert storm after they said they wouldnt interfere

based american retard

Larry needs to eat more.

Niebiałkowe związki azotowe
>Azot niebiałkowy jest częściej spotykany w mięśniach czerwonych niż białych.
>Niebiałkowe związki azotowe znajdują się w aminokwasach, peptydach, kwasach nukleinowych, nukleotydach, alkoidach, moczniku oraz glukozydach.
W AMINOKWASACH
>Glutaminian sodu: występuje w wielu artykułach spożywczych w ilości mniejszej niż 0,1%, z wyjątkiem serów 0,6% oraz pomidorów 0,25%.
Wzmaga smakowitość produktów, wywołuje wrażenie smakowe znane jako Umami (jeden z pięciu smaków odczuwalnych przez człowieka, jest to smak "mięsny" lub "rosołowy", zostawia na długi czas wrażenie tłustości na języku). W celu wzbogacenia smaku dodaje się go do wielu potraw w ilości 0,2-08%.
>Histydyna, alanina, glicyna, lizyna, prolina i tauryna (produkt dekarboksylkacji kwasu cysteinowego): Występują w mięśie zwierząt rzeźnych, rybach oraz skorupiakach. W rybach jest szczególnie dużo histydyny. Prolina stanowi aż 50-85% aminokwasów w miodzie.

Attached: boomer osk.jpg (559x648, 108K)

Where I should position my hands in close grip bench? And what kind of ratio my bench and close grip bench should have?

Fuck off Lahey

thumbs touching

These videos are super fun, would love to see larry put on some bulk though. An extra 5 -10kg of weight even if its mostly fat would help him.

Mielismy to na biochemi jak dobrze ze juz nie musze tego nigdy pamietac.

You should coach him *rolls eyes*

Squuuuuuuuuuuyyiissh SPLOP! PLOP! ... PLOP!

drop!

Yep just splurting out some rather stinky Norman khan into the pajeet disposal bowl

.... Splurt!

... drip

Drip

hi friend

Nice one CUCC

Who are you?

Does anybody else here have almost no muscle despite training for 5 years? I'm gonna be 5'11" and 85kg like twink Alex if I want to be lean :(

Dino?

Your friend from the other thread.

Dino?

no thanks, friend.

Norman khan?

i am not a stinky poo in the loo. how vile for you to accuse a friend of that, friend.

Dino?

idkwtf a dino is. dinotendies?

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1533605871517.jpg (400x499, 20K)