Bench 120 pounds

>bench 120 pounds
>can't squat 100 pounds

Attached: 1546923425675.png (676x581, 359K)

SPRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖT :DDD

No for real though I can't squat 100 pounds.

Based, women don't care about legs anyway

No but I haven't been neglecting my legs I'm new to the gym and started the sticky's 5x5 workout, I just have no glutes.

Stop wasting time and get on tren

I don't know what tren is.

Tenbolone aka jooce (roids)

I see NYRs at the gym squatting 95 and I dont understand how anyone's legs could be so weak. The first time I entered the gym as a dyel I was still able to squat 180... then I was able to put 10lbs on the bar every single session until it hit 2pl8 and slowed down.

I don't know I did a 5x5 at 85, came back for the next session, tried to do 95, can't do it. I'm extremely weak and never seem to gain any additional strength.

Gosh if only we all carried around handheld devices that can ask a super computer literally any question and get an answer in a second

I'm not an NYR by the way, I just can't seem to make any progress.

How long have you been lifting? If you're still only a month or two into SS, don't worry too much about it. Keep squatting what you can and don't give up. Also do your damn deadlifts, if you aren't already.

I've been doing my deadlifts, I deadlift 135, I've been going to the gym for about 2 and a half years.

Many people not only lack the strength but also the mobility to properly squat. Even if their legs were strong enough to move more weight, their mobility might prevent it. In that case it's better to start with low weights so you don't snap your shit up.

My body resistance squats, goblet squats, and lighter proper bar squats have all been fine, 95 pounds is just a wall I can't get past. It feels like my knees are going to cave inward.

based proohposter

Eat more
If you can't eat anymore, drink a few litres of milk

I've been trying to lose weight. Not gain it. My body fat percentage is already like 25%.

I only posted that because I have no photos saved to this new computer, I'm looking for genuine help here.

At this point of noobieness you still can go up in lifts while cutting. Rest/sleep more instead. Or drop the 5x5 memery for squats and go lightweight for 10-12 reps.

I'd be squatting the bar if i went back to 10-12 reps. Also I've been going to the gym for years, I just never got any stronger.

Db bench 100s in each hand for 5
Squat 185

Attached: 1547307786622.jpg (2000x3000, 504K)

At this point just seek medical help, sorry.

That doesn't really make any sense, if your stuck at that level there must be something limiting you. What happens when you try to max out? Like how far do you get?

Fuck.

Has anyone else had this problem, where you can do a weight competently but can't do one set once the weight goes up even a little?

So I did two sets up 5 at 85, and did them with a bit of effort, then upped it to 95, my knees started buckling, I almost caved, and had to rack it at 4 reps.

Do some negative reps at the higher weight.

How do I do a negative of a squat though, my lowering phase is already seconds long.

Hit the safety bar, unload, rack, load, repeat

Add accessories like leg press and extensions

I am very interested in how you negative rep a squat.

Attached: kaosuthink.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Wait describe maxxing out do you mean doing a max rep?

have the safeties slightly higher so you can dump it easier.

h-how

Attached: G9O8RG7.jpg (640x550, 53K)

based and SPRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖT pilled

>my knees started buckling, I almost caved,
How wide is your stance? Are you lanky?

I don't know I just never get any stronger user. I always get stonewalled doing weights and increasing weights. Like I'll reach a point where I go "okay I can do this weight competently I've been doing this weight for the last few sessions" and go up 5-10 pounds and can't do the new weight period.

My stance is maybe an inch or two wider than shoulder length. I am not lanky. I'm 6'2" and 210 pounds.

Sounds like you're just fat

Yeah I am. I'm like 25% bf.

Your where I once was, I was 215 and 26% bf and I was able to do 225 like that. Most likely a form issue because you said your knees cave in when you try to get it up

Yeah but I'm not having the same form issue with just a slightly lower weight, and I have people spotting me who aren't noticing a problem with the form, or they are and aren't telling me. I can get through the first few reps with proper form the knees cave usually out of I think desperation when I can't do the weight anymore.