Does anyone else eat their bananas with the peel for extra vitamins...

Does anyone else eat their bananas with the peel for extra vitamins? Look it up if you don't believe me but it's good for you. I've started eating mine with the peel and now I don't think I'll ever stop

Attached: 20190107_125503.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

I eat bananas like corn on the cob

same with apples and kiwifruits, you lose most of the nutrients if you don't eat them whole, google it

Attached: meat.jpg (704x669, 112K)

You do know they don't wash the outsides of those as well because they aren't meant to be eaten...right? I'm pretty sure rind has a lot of indigestible components so I mean it's a good diuretic but not particularly healthful

What kind of faggot peels an apple?
Same for potatoes.

Wait nvm I was wrong.

I thought everyone ate kiwis whole?

yeah but people give me a disgusted look whenever they see me eating a banana, cause it "isn't normal"

freeze it and make a smoothie out of it

High concentration of vitamin b6 and b12 along with magnesium and more potassium

Does it taste good?

it tastes like a banana but my mouth feels a bit weird after, but I got used to it

I eat kiwis with the peel and people look at me like I'm some kind of monster

>eating banana peels
I remember when trolling was a art.
>this is really, really low quality bait
lurk more

not bait, but ok user have a good day

Literally retarded

Attached: why would you do that.jpg (1902x844, 781K)

hope its organic else enjoy cancer

So many funny threads on Jow Forums lately

There is a crazy raw vegan that ate 12 bananas and the peels on youtube. It was kinda hot

You have any idea what that'd do to your digestive tract? We're not herbivores, we don't secrete enough enzymes or have a digestive tract big enough to process that much nonsolubule fiber and bulk. Most of those peels would come out in undigested chunks, and you'd probably be in pain for hours beforehand. Assuming that is that it wouldn't just clog you up to the point of having to go to the ER.

Apples have the worst chemicals on the peel than any other fruit. Ever cut an apple from a tree and see how long it last. About a week. Ever leave an apple from the market on the table and see how long it last. Like 3 months. Don't eat that shit user.

that's bullshit
apples can last very long
we harvest them in fall, put them in a cold storage room and they're still edible in spring. just as potatoes
untreated, of course

i eat my orangers like that. the peel and pith are very tasty

Attached: post workout snack.jpg (675x900, 189K)

Do you eat the entire thing? Isn’t there like a tough bit at the bottom?

Yeah, and oranges! And coconuts! Do I win the Biggest Idiot competition?

It hasn't even been two hours since the lactation raid thread, and it's been 24 hours since user banging the 30 year old tranny. What's happening with Jow Forums lately? Is it the dawn of a new era? Is 2019 the year?

Attached: IMG_2876.jpg (547x422, 51K)

Not to mention the taking pictures of innocent gym members pooping to establish dominance. It’s been a wild day

banana peels are full of poison to kill bugs. wouldnt eat them desu, unless you get them form a good organic source

It's literally wax. you can remove it with dish soap

>skin protects vulnerable internals from the outside
no shit, retard

Attached: ur dumb.png (558x614, 45K)