Remember, your progress, success and happiness hurts others. Be mindful

Remember, your progress, success and happiness hurts others. Be mindful

Attached: DA7E675B-67EA-4A2C-BB36-839BA7A71040.jpg (1242x2136, 467K)

Damn, I didn't realize... Thanks for the info OP. I try not to be ignorant like the rest of this board if I can help it.

Thanks for the extra motivation.

I'm glad my efforts cause thw suffering of the degenerates, I needed to read this.

Well now I'm really motivated.
Not only will my personal and social life become better but I get to cause suffering to others along the way!
Cheers OP.

No one even thinks of you.

But i weight 40kgs less on my before photo.

People think about me every day.

except you and your reply

Attached: 20190112_084916.jpg (1071x1071, 626K)

I think about him.

Attached: 1547609129440.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Good. Let them feel bad. Maybe theyll get off their ass and solve their own damn problems

Question for you guys, how do you control your anger for these degenerates? Whenever i see stuff like this i want to actually fucking kill people that are a scourge on our resources. I understand they are a loud minority, but its fucking infuriating. Is that what they are trying to do? To get a reaction? Nothing else gets me upset other than these fucking degens.

Use your anger as a fuel.

>says this
>CHILL GIRLS ARE A MYTH
fuck off

This mindset is so foreign to me, and it's completely unhelpful.
I genuinely had an eating disorder and seeing people who looked healthy and worked to have the body they had was only ever inspiration to me.

So true, that's what i normally do, this stuff just makes me a special kind of upset. i'll try and use this as fuel as well.

degeneracy is its own punishment. everyone that posts shit like this will die early and alone.

>I understand they are a loud minority
what country are you living in nigger? at least 66% of americans are overweight and 33% are obese. they are a drain on everything--medicine, public transit, the general economy, national defense, etc. i, too, want them all dead

>all the insecure people this bait caught
Jow Forums is fucking pathetic.

>your progress, success and happiness hurts others
Thanks. Made my day. Guess I'll go hit some PR's.

Attached: 7cbfb184.jpg (464x346, 28K)

This user gets it

>I needed to read this
Well, you incels do like to gather up every silly Facebook post under the sun and pretend that you're sooooo oppressed, so... have fun with that!

Im in Canada, its bad, but a different kinda of bad. I live in a nice country town. Don't have to see that shit often.

So through self-improvement I not only become stronger and more attractive but i trigger fatties to boot? Sign me the fuck up

I don't think he necessarily means fat people. Just the fat acceptance folks are the loud minority. Not every fat person views the same retarded ideology and some will admit they have a problem that shouldn't be accepted in society.

I would literally flex on fatties

Sometimes, I bend down to tie my shoes in front of fatties so I can flex on em

>Not every fat person views the same retarded ideology
every fat person is a burden that should die

Don’t do this to me

Can you think about me?

>fat people are merely before photos
I like it

Attached: 1535240197229.jpg (700x605, 67K)

Yeah, I sometimes raise my shirt infront of fatties to show them that I tie my belt on the last notch, and most of it just hanging just to flex how sticc I am. That shit gets them SEETHING haha

sometimes I live beyond 35 haha that gets them REALLY mad lmao

Fatties are mentally ill. I thought size didn't matter? I bet she doesn't care about skellies that go from bony to fit.

You sound like a brainlet. Go out and kill people so the police can lock you up.

Ill start with you ;)

why the red make up tho?

Sure come find me. Make sure you double tap.

There are fatties in my apartment that will wait 10+ minutes for an elevator to go to their second floor apartment and its infuriating when I'm in a rush because the elevators move at a snails pace. Just have all fatties live on the ground floor

I fucking hate fat people.
I'm in a Spanish highschool (chill jannies I'm 18) which is full of lefties and libtards who don't shut up about muh body positivity, feminism and LGBT shit. There's this one fucking 200kg+ ultrasjw bitch who NEVER shuts up about muh sexist media portraying women ideal as skinny, EVERY FUCKING PHILOSOPHY LESSON SHE NEEDS SO SAY THIS SHIT. I'm sitting behind this gigawhale and I can't see the fucking desk in front of her, her silhouette COVERS IT ENTIRELY.
She comes to school like three times a week because "she has to go to a doctor", and says it's genetic. YET EVERY FUCKING TIME I LOOK AT HER SHE'S EATING CHIPS OR CHOCOLATE. Her fingers are like fucking barbells, the meat on them makes them even wider when she puts the hand on a flat surface. She also doesn't go to PE classes.
And every single time she eats her chips she asks people if they want some, because she has like fifty fucking packs of that shit in her backpack, every step she takes sounds like if somebody kicked a shelf with chip packs in a market. And this enormous cunt asks me if I want some everytime, and I say "no thank you", and she starts giggling and says "ahahahahah I forgot user works out, more for me then ;))))". IT COSTS ME SO FUCKING MUCH NOT TO SNAP ON THIS SUBHUMAN GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YES I DO FUCKING DIET YOU FAT FUCK, NO I'M NOT LITERALLY UNFIT TO LIVE, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE SO DEGENERATE YOU CAN'T FUNCTION LIKE A NORMAL ORGANISM AND EAT WITHOUT MAKING YOURSELF UNABLE TO FUCKING WALK. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ONE DAY I'LL GO NUCLEAR AND REVEAL MY FUCKING Jow ForumsFIT/ POWERLEVEL, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF SHE'S FRIENDS WITH ALL THE HOT GIRLS, IT'S THE LAST FUCKING YEAR OF SCHOOL AND IM OUT OF THIS LIBERAL CANCER SHITHOLE

Attached: absolutamenteasqueroso13364678.png (500x742, 161K)

Fellow Asspainiard here. I finished HS 6 years ago, and I'm honestly amazed at how leftist the zoomers have become. I guess being fed with narrative everyday through tv, social media and media platforms does that to you.
I'm also seeing more and more men going full reactionary right wing now, idk if you HS has them but you will probably see them a lot more when you enter either uni or the workforce.

Yes I do, most boys who are actually successful at getting girls and have social lives are right-wing. Girls are hardcore left, and there's loads of loser white knights who scream at the boys everytime there was an argument in philosophy.

>people

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>i'll assume you don't see fat people as fully human
she's smarter than i first thought

Based hamburger man