If you need to lift, you already lost

When a Jow Forumsizen tells someone to enter self-improving and lifting weights, they're evidently confirming the blackpill by implying that you are of less quality than others and therefore less desirable.

However, what actually is self-improving? Doing research on skincare routines, workout programs, fashion, haircuts for your face shape, practicing skills and reading a bunch of books written by Rollo Tomasi.

And for what is all of this for? LITERALLY JUST GETTING PUSSY JFL LOOOL IT'S OVER BOYOO You're doing all this shit for SEX which is literally supposed to COME NATURALLY as a SPECIES.

Do you think the average Chad that has fucked 3-7 foids in his life even knows what the fuck the word "redpill" means?

It's FINISHED, it's TERMINAL, it's DONE... it's OVER

AND ANOTHER THING if you even manage to get a gf through all of this shit, she'll just love your work and NOT YOU.

That means the moment you start slipping on these things it's inveitable that she's gonna bail. Is that the life you want to live? On the fucking EDGE all the time? Do you want a gf to live under STRESS?

Attached: 20190116_140617.jpg (1080x606, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/aglqqm/if_youre_selfimproving_youve_already_lost/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>Jow Forums

I cannot wait for the day we put incel scum like you in camps

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

may Allah bestow dark hours and disaster upon r9k-fags

Attached: 1A714586-144A-45B5-86EC-C5263BE79B9E.png (792x486, 438K)

Post body and timestamp

The Chads you obsess so much over mostly spent their youth doing lotsa sports and having a disciplined life.
You can admit your shortcomings and do the best with the hand you dealt yourself so far or wallow for the rest of your life.

>ULTIMATE CRINGEWORTHY COPE THREAD

Attached: KILL YOURSELF.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

>she'll love your work and not you
your work is an essential part of you user, your body, your actions, and your brain are part of you as well, who cares what part of me she likes as long as she suc as a thirsty camell

>When a Jow Forumsizen tells someone to enter self-improving and lifting weights, they're evidently confirming the blackpill by implying that you are of less quality than others and therefore less desirable.
No, it has nothing to do with being compared with others, it's about individual progress and striving to reach your peak potential.

Cringe

Comparison is the thief of joy. Just try your best and stop being a faggot

wow WTF i hate self improvement now i am truly black pilled lmao! this post truly opened my eyes, am i right my fellow Jow Forumsizens? I say we all head for Jow Forums now to join our BASED BLACK PILLED brothers h-haha...NEVER IMPROVE!

I'm not gonna read all Jow Forums shit that but I will say that before lifting I was a pasty fat virgin who played Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Devil May Cry 3 all day, every day. No friends, no gf, nothing.

Now, years later, I'm fit. I have a large friend circle, a gf (and a bunch of exes), a good job, an education and most importantly, self-respect.

Attached: bork fite me.jpg (576x324, 43K)

based and Lesnar pilled

>look mom i posted it again

Apathy is death, now go rot r9k faggot
Based

this is a mindset of a gym rat

i do bodyweight and yoga, cuz it's fun and there is also skill involved. Mindlessly lifting weights like a retard is idiotic

>implying Im improving myself to get laid
>implying I wasnt already in a ltr when I decided to improve myself and get my life together
I can honestly say I started working out, doing yoga/meditation, studying literature and went back to school 100% for my own mental health. I was absolutely miserable 3 years ago and needed to change.

I don't care. Life on earth is hell and you gotta do whatever it takes to make it less shit.

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1547380883155.png (603x779, 742K)

your gift is too great for me

>its all about the face
well duh

Your gift is too great for me

I hope your next incel meetup gets shotup, faggot
(You)

sure you do buddy

>KOTOR and DMC3
You were a Chad all along, user

>sex is supposed to come naturally

So you expect women to just fall in your lap? Sure just sit around and eat cheetos all day and let me know how that works out.

this.

all the chad i knew were sportsman, they did have great facial trait but they were always doing some sports. Also kys you defaitist loser, dont bring your shitty mentality to us

Even if you have shit tier craniofacial development and or are an manlet you should still lift because mankind is inherently judgemental with respect to physical appearance. Even if you are ugly with retruded maxilla, shit tier orbits etc you SHOULD NOT just give up on being healthy if you ever want to achieve anything in society. If you are going to interact with society then people will prefer to look at a ripped ugly manlet rather than a DYEL ugly manlet; people will interact with you in a more favorably manner in the former rather than the latter so why needlessly handicap your self even more by not exercising? You should try to maximize all your physical and mental attributes as best you can like upgrading your skills tree in an MMORPG.
>inb4 polishing shit

Even if you just want to be NEET and wallow in your self pity as you watch anime and pursue your hobbies all day, you can still benefit from exercise benefit from mental gains. Exercises improves mental clarity and mood. Do you want to watch anime through a perpetual negative lens or do you want to enjoy your anime in all its stylized glory? Tbh a shredded weeb's primordial psychosis involving waifu hallucinations will probably be more vivid and enjoyable because he knows he is shredded and has earned the respect of his waifu for the hard work he puts in at the gym.

YOUR GIFT IS TOO GREAT FOR ME

>just be yourself brah
not falling for it

I don't lift for girls. I derive from sense of value from the EXTRINSIC value i create for myself.
e.g. getting shredded, going uni, moneymaxxing, pursuing my hobbies like music, anime, reading I genuinely enjoy life or are at the very least am complacent or neutral because I have hobbies beyond lifting and shitposting. Lifting is just one of the many ways you can improve your value as a human being, not for women but for your personal well-being and sense of value. Life is similar to video games. You try to get better, to improve. When you first start playing Dota or LoL were you great? Chance are you were shit but you kept at it and got better. Very few people in league have the intrinsic value expressed in a high iq, spacial awareness and reflexes to go from a fresh lvl 30 to diamond in under a year. But Ikept at it and got better and eventually got to diamond. Why not apply this mindset to IRL?

Not what he said at all you dumb nigger

im not telling you to just b yourself but to accept your faults through a lens of physical development and fitness. The point I am making is whatever your goals are in life, whether you want to get a good career and start a family or become a NEET and self-study your interests, you should exercise for the mental benefits.

Why does this post cause lots of fitcel tears

I hope you killed that faggot carth in every playthrough

Kotor2 was also way better

>OP simultaneously believes in the 80/20 rule and that SEX SHOULD BE NATURAL BRO

Which one is it, idiot? If sex is so natural, why do only 20% of men allegedly get access to consistent sex? Why would a man's social status and economic worth be so critical if it was ALL NATURAL BRO?

>getting called out for being a blackpill faggot
>samefags with strawman
Post body, nigger

Im not him but you wont be this mad unless you have childish obsessions about your appearance and the things you read in his post are relatable to you

Post body

jfl

legit af buddy boyo, best part is that the problem is usually not even physical but the neurotic as fuck narcy personality of posters here jfl

Attached: banderas.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

>had more sex with cute chicks before I ever started lifting
>start lifting to cope with PTSD
>settle down with cute GF
>don’t have time for sluts
>spend every weekend playing video games with my friends instead of drinking
>take gf on motorcycle rides and shooting range trips
>her family bought me ammo and nice workout clothes for Christmas

You’ll never make it OP

>crabs in a bucket

Meaningless generalization.
Different people do similar things for different reasons and goals.
Your view of your world seems warped and narcisistic, unable to understand or accept that other minds outside of your own exist.
This is bait but whoever reads ops sperg post and honestly relates, sort of try to get your life in balance, because you are probably just fucking it up for actual no good reasons.

Mods killed the rest of the incel posters yet this copeypasta is still up

Attached: D30B4DEE-B582-43C5-A851-6A0FB8DD6E0D.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Yea this is pretty much the only time I will take posts like this seriously.

Attached: 1545928088246.gif (320x291, 2.97M)

>3-7 foids in his life
y-you guys seriously think this number is difficult to achieve?

Post gun
American?

Attached: IMG_20181230_085959.jpg (720x684, 65K)

Is this the latest attempt? You guys must be really afraid huh

Attached: 1547143076705.png (727x593, 507K)

>AND ANOTHER THING if you even manage to get a gf through all of this shit, she'll just love your work and NOT YOU.

my work is me though

This whole post assumes that self improvement stops someone from being their true self, yet I've never felt more comfortable in my skin and around other people, I don't feel like I'm putting up a facade

guarantee you're a dyel a few years away from offing yourself lmao

this thread is why i come to Jow Forums
the determination and positive attitude, no joke
its fine to blame the genetic lottery but try to do all you can to succeed with your goals
r9k should exist as a reservation and a cautionary tale

Attached: 1547423897933.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

This the r9k fag op is a disgusting excuse for a human being

guys, this OP is literally a post from braincels

reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/aglqqm/if_youre_selfimproving_youve_already_lost/

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-182151_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 758K)

wall of reddit spaced text do not talk to me again normalfag

I can smell you through your post, op

I really hope Incels get completely jewed third reich style unironically

Attached: B03BD0B1-B820-45C5-A608-3B84A806029F.jpg (1080x1920, 123K)

we've been Reddit Spacing™ since before reddit existed, you fucking newfaggot. way to out yourself

now go back and stay there

Attached: moot.jpg (580x599, 47K)

Sex doesn't come naturally. Why the fuck do only male peacocks have colorful feathers? To impress grills brah.. why the fuck do they puff out their feathers if "sex is supposed to some naturally"?

Fuken rekt kid. Get back to playing blops4

>JFL LOOOL IT'S OVER BOYOO
Stopped reading right there.
Please, don't act like a nigger.

Attached: 351.png (1146x646, 986K)

I fucked 3 "foids" in high school before I even picked up a weight, and I wasn't even cool.

Attached: noided.jpg (500x559, 72K)