Eat 1 onions

>eat 1 onions
>actually feel angry instead of sad at life the next day after eating them
>angry and horny all the time
>neck is thicker
>stronger beard
>chin is also bigger
The only drawback to eating/drinking onions? You could easily become a sex addict if you can't control yourself

Attached: 51C-RAmEPCL._SY300_QL70_.jpg (281x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isical.ac.in/~goutam.paul/onion.pdf
healthline.com/nutrition/onion-benefits
livescience.com/45293-onion-nutrition.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/08/on-short-notice-red-onions-for.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is bad breath. Mints and brushing your teeth doesn't help, because when your body digests the raw onion, it generates a lot of gas that reverses back up as burps; and the scent permeates.

But if you're gonna eat raw red onions, then make it a snack instead of eating it straight:

>chop into slices
>throw into bowl
>mix with fork
>add 1tsp of sea salt/pink salt
>add 1tsp of pepper
>add 1tbsp of chili powder
>add half a lemon's juice
>mix

Eat, with a glass of water.

if your diet is heavy in onions and garlic your sweat glands will start to exude a pungent aroma too

And your cummies taste like onions too.

t. Taster

kek

Attached: 1547360069486.jpg (300x163, 12K)

oh for fuck's sake kid ONIONS DON'T REALLY DO ANYTHING see pic related brainlet

Attached: all you need.png (1024x768, 29K)

Cringe. A serious natural lifter is already doing those things.

It fucks your nervous system up and fucks up your brain when taken raw. Not kidding with you. Try doing a cognitively intensive task without the onions and then the same task with, you will note the difference. Garlic is even worse.

Biochemical analysis contradicts your desire to believe it doesn't do anything,

I ate three onions a day for months and the only change was I started to smell like a pajeet.

sauce on this?

t. big onions

>mom told me so

I just felt the need to warn you. Experiment yourself. This is ancient knowledge. Onions aren't as bad but this is especially true for Garlic. Don't really want to bother gathering a bunch of sources but this link has a some of the information all in one spot (go to pg.3, the rest of the article I can't really confirm) :

isical.ac.in/~goutam.paul/onion.pdf

I kinda figured this one out myself while studying Civil Engineering and I noticed that ever since I started intaking large quantities of raw Garlic it was fucking my concentration up badly, then I remember some obscure shit I read about Buddhist monks not eating Garlic, Leaks or anything from that family because of it's effects on the nervous system. As soon as I ceased it stopped. I've since experimented and all of these "pungent" foods from this family seem to have this effect on ones concentration. But maybe it's just placebo and I'm paranoid, I'd like to hear if anyone else has any information on this.

>Eat onions
>Get angry and horny
>Skin turning green
GET OUT OF MY SWAMP

Dumbest shit ive ever read lmao, post actual source or just shut ur whore mouth Did i mention that i can fly after eating 200 grams of bark ? trust me man

>one
>onions
pick one

enhance agitations, anxieties and aggressiveness
and lead to lewd indulgences
Ur source basicly made people want to fuck and become agresive thats why the monks dident want to eat it, are u following the monk lifestyle ?

I don't even think you read it. Just try it yourself and report back. It also damages your intestines, enjoy!
Hmm, I wonder why, maybe fucking up your intestinal membrane causes a bit of agitation? But of course I never stated that it won't make you an angry retard (sign of low intelligence, betaness; real "alphas" are cool, calm, collected). Isn't being an angry sperg a sign that it might be fucking with your nervous system/brain?

>imagine being this afraid of a fucking vegetable

Attached: 1543340232392.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Kek

They actually inhibit estrogen pretty decently

Just read it, basicly religious nonsense and monks trying to keep u from fucking

Do the onions really have to be raw or did that experiment with rats not try cooked onions?

Yes this happened to me when the onion meme was boomin

Most of the antioxidants die out when you heat them. And a chunk of everything else.
You get used to it pretty quick

Oh boy, this will be fun.

didn't the ancient greeks and/or romans consider onions to be an aphrodisiac? or was it garlic?

I remember reading something about ottomans or Persians making a paste with it and rubbing it on their balls for steel hard erections that lasted hours, they also recommended eating a raw onion if i recall correctly

There are people who make massive shitposting threads about how all cats turn you homosexual

You mean...

blooming?

>t. Mumscience

Bullshit, once I stopped eating onions all my anxieties and insecurities came back. I don't know if it inhibits estrogen or raises testosterone, but onions make me fearless and energized (can go with under 4 hours of sleep if I drink a lot of them and constanly feel something in my back like I have to shiver, never get tired after exercising). The first time I drank 3 red onions at once I experienced some serious mania. It was -15° outside and I went for a run shirtless because I couldn't stand still. As I've said, constantly horny and angry, ended up in a lot of fights after drinking onions because of the bullying enviorment I grew up in and now I started caring. Fapping up to 8 times a day when drinking onions and still be horny. Fapping without drinking them? Feel like shit the next day. Why do you belive some stupid sources instead of trying it for yourself?

Yes I experience the same. I too know this knowledge I've read many great sources. Too bad I don't save shit or I'd show these plebs.

Basically, onions and garlic are nothing but poison and the "health benefits" are entirely made up. Yes, science can lie to people.

>habits can effect testosterone but diet can't

>t. twink

Just eat them at night. The smell will go away by morning

>onions and garlic are nothing but poison

You're going to post that nimrod looking fucker giving a talk about how WW1 soldiers used to rub their bullets with garlic next, aren't you? Fuck off with your autism, garlic has been well studied for hundreds of years and is known to have benefits for circulation.

Ancient Greeks considered garlic to be a miracle plant, by the way, if we're going down the 'ancient people knew better than modern science' route. Garlic has been eaten in large quantities by asian peoples for thousands of years as well. Ancient roman recipes document the use of garlic for all classes, including the ruling class of the Empire.

>ancient knowledge
ancient knowledge states that onions and garlic should be avoided, and in fact they are even worse than red meat. but this is coming from the perspective that you shouldn't eat foods that make you passionate and less likely to achieve perfect union with god (basically just bhakti yoga for autists and/or subhumans). if you're trying to get stacked though, you should be eating onions and red meat.

if you're a guy who lives in a cave in the himalayas surviving off of nothing but sunlight, air, water, and leaves, then onions would just fuck you up

Attached: eating onion jew.jpg (755x422, 106K)

Pic related mentions some such study. The reason is that when you force yourself to eat garlic or onions (or any nasty tasting food) you are exerting willpower. When you've spent that willpower it cant be spent on cognitive puzzles.

You'll never separate me from my onions, boy.

Attached: 9780812981605_p0_v4_s550x406.jpg (263x406, 29K)

Just make a salad onions +tomatoes +cucumber +olive oil +tuna goes really togheter maybe also chop some boiled egg with them

I do OMAD. And i put 1 whole onion and a couple cloves of garlic in my veggie mixed scrambled eggs every night. Its all i eat. I notice i am more alert and i have an easier time paying attention in class, even if im multitasking runescape mobile while i sit the back of my class

Attached: DSC_0013.jpg (4208x2368, 2.45M)

>healthline.com/nutrition/onion-benefits
>livescience.com/45293-onion-nutrition.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/08/on-short-notice-red-onions-for.html

Attached: Dioscorides.jpg (1299x1000, 344K)

Pure bullshit. I absolutely love onions, but theres no evidence of those effects.

not op, but don't you always smell awful if you're eating that many a day?

That pic is retarded jews ate onions like mad because they too believed it was beneficial
onion matzo and all that

What kind of onions are best for test boosting, red or yellow?

being Canadian if I get get a GP prescription the test would be
l be free. What symptoms can I mention to a GP to justify drawing blood for test? ideally I'd like one test now and another test after two months of onions, to see if it actually does anything. obviously I can't tell them that because it's autistic.

Attached: DOCTOR.jpg (920x1000, 91K)

yes, this. which onions is recommended?

You can do that shit all you want but you can't make enough test without quality precursors your body can use.

Onions are good but a clove of raw garlic a day is better. It's much smaller but even more anti-estrogenic than onions. People started memeing onions only because a study on rats found that onions have some effect on test like garlic.

Attached: garlic.jpg (700x525, 25K)

Tell them you're autistic

then they will just confirm the autism and say there is no need to test for test

>fall for a meme
>feel rused
>get angry
Checks out

I drank apple vinegar and ate 1 onion a day until I fell into a really shitty state where I always wanted to sleep and had headaches everyday