Go to gym

>go to gym
>girls laugh at you because you are a fat fuck
>an anonymous bro come and says it's ok, that i can do it and i should not pay attention to them

why are woman so awful damnit, thanks random gymbro

Attached: 1543607503615.jpg (960x959, 52K)

What kind of gym you train at?
I've never been bullied in my gym and I'm a fatfuck

What a bunch of cunts

the ones who still have the mind of a grade school child does this. They still believe in popularity being the most important thing and are themselves extremely insecure. Don't let children bring you down.

Women are natural social climbers, their goal in life is to land the most high status man they can, and then they will still try to trade up if they think they can.

A side effect of this is they have nothing but scorn and derision for whoever is low on the totem pole, they are absolutely gleeful about kicking people when they are down.

Popularity->Opportunities & info->Jobs & business success->money.

Are they wrong?

Hopefully this thread will be about the strangers who've helped in whatever small way they could

Attached: Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan star in The Foreigner (2007).jpg (1920x800, 489K)

>Popularity->Opportunities & info
Sure
>Opportunities & info->Jobs & business success
Opportunities don't bring success on their own, you actually have to put in the work to make use of them
>Jobs & business success->money
So what did we achieve at the end of this chain? Money? Is that your sole purpose in life?

Money is absolutely not my sole purpose in life, but if you have too little of it, life will suck for you.

That doesn't mean you need to base your existence on being a pathetic fame whore just to get money.

I never said that I did, or would. You are the one thinking in simplistic all or nothing terms. I am simply saying that it is one of many factors that is important in life, and I am right.

You're gonna make it, op. I believe!

Attached: 82777170049b8bbb6bfd834b01fe09e9.png (380x465, 92K)

You asked
>Are they wrong?
in reference to them leading a lifestyle aimed at popularity for the sole purpose of making money.
Yes, they are wrong for that.
It's hilarious to me how you call me out for "all or nothing terms" while insisting on being 100% right yourself.

Is this really a thing? Never saw anyone being bullied at the gym. People are all either friendly or just focus on their own routine

I am right, but your simplistic all or nothing thinking precludes you from understanding the nuances of the ways I am right. It's not my fault you can't see the cynical practicality in what they do, just because you are too blockheaded to realize that their overdoing it doesn't disprove the principle.

Hits me right in the feels. Women are fucking awful. That anonymous hero was right. Believe, brother. The Emperor watches over his chosen.

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 91K)

Hahaha, you crack me up.
I already agreed with your shitty ""principle"" that life sucks with no money. There is absolutely no "cynical" practicality in leading a lifestyle aimed at the mere pursuit of money, you're the real blockhead for even considering it.
But go ahead buddy, put it on your resume that you "are right". I made my point clear.

Did you ask him if he was feeling Jow Forums?

all women are cunts

get huge so you can abuse them emotionally lmao

Being forcefully knowledgeable about anything is a fast way to fall out of favor with the normal cattle.

You are however dismissed, feel free to go eat hot pockets or whatever it is you do

no not at all. People who are socially anxious tend to believe people are making fun of them when they really arent. Like if two people are having a conversation and one laughs the insecure immediately thinks they are being talked about. which rarely is the case.
but there are assholes out there, it really takes a shit human being to make fun of someone trying to better themself though and who really gives a fuck what shit people think.

>how can I rewrite my /womanhategeneral/ thread so the mods don’t shitcan it?

>be me
>one year ago
>264 lbs monster fat fuck
>gym employees
>3 bitches
>they never pay attention to you
>see bitches laugh at you
>don't give a fuck
>You are the guy who makes their salary real
>do your routine
>today
>176 lbs