Well guys. I'm 6'5 and weigh 370lbs. I just got my gym membership today and I've started dieting three days ago...

Well guys. I'm 6'5 and weigh 370lbs. I just got my gym membership today and I've started dieting three days ago. Wish me luck

Attached: 1541991530172.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Post body

good luck bro

Attached: 1540502335457.jpg (388x445, 78K)

Good luck big guy

God damn 370, good luck brosef. It'll come off hella fast cuz you're such a big'un especially the first 2 months. Don't cheat and exercise every day.

You should be dieting 7 days a week.

Attached: 1547587042493.jpg (400x291, 27K)

Good luck man, you can do it!

No i just started the diet for 3 days ago. Im gonna be dieting awhile

Good luck user

Thanks.

I hope things go good. I really gotta try

you're a big guy

Attached: celn026oncb01.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

godspeed bro

For you

They will. Just believe and stick with it. I'm 6'4" and was 280 in mid-June and now i'm down to 237. I get all kinds of compliments on the weight loss which is further motivation to continue.

please

Fuck yeah man. A big reason i want to do thus is because i want to see my friends reactions. I've always been a fat fuck but im done with this shit

Attached: 20190116_160830.jpg (2560x1920, 1.27M)

better lighting full body. you need it as a marker for the beginning of your journey

god speed, user

come here for advice but don't spend too much time here or you'll get cancer

every time you feel to break your diet or routine, just think about all the pussi ur gna get once u slim down and get yourself in a good state of mind

Attached: 20190116_161530(1).jpg (2883x1734, 424K)

Thats the plan. I already read the sticky but im sure i am still going to need a shit ton help and advice. And yeah i just got out of a long term relationship and the other day i was just staring at myself naked coming out of the shower and was like "fuck i honestly don't think i could convince another hot girl to fuck me" no way im getting lucky twice

the quest for pussi is a noble cause bro, just make sure you stick with it, make it part of your daily routine, make it so that there's not even a chance you won't stick to it, then gainz and pussi will come your way

Hell yeah! I'm 30 and spent my 20s overweight or obese. Never again. I am finally committed to the change. We're all gonna make it bruh!

Attached: K2jS5x3.jpg (500x555, 89K)

Fuck yeah man. I'm 25

Good on you for making the commitment now. When I turned 30 it hit me hard. I got depressed for a while. Lifting and dieting have put me in such a better place mentally. I feel like a completely different person.

Really hoping this helps me too

I.dated a chick that had a body like that. Never again , blowjobs were great though

OMAD and keto

This is my body and i am a man

Good on you, OP. 6’4” and 300 here. Started back in July at 350.

Yeah bro, we’re gonna make it

Attached: F8E04D87-F1D8-48C3-9100-DF45755745DD.jpg (634x1024, 52K)

I wanted to try keto but my buddy started telling me fuck that saying it will juat fuck me over in the long run

Fuck yeah. What have you been doing?

I said never again man, stop pushing that shit on me, reeeee

I used to be like you. Though a couple of stone lighter. Then I lost 9 stone in 10 months. It falls off fast when you're that big.
I ended up sort of skinny and scrawny and hated it so I hit the gym and put on nearly 2 stone.
If I could do it, so can you. I suggest cut out sugar entirely, I did that at the start and it made it really easy and set good habits. It's nearly impossible to be that fat without sugar.

one day at a time bro. dont overthink it for now just make sure you show up to make it a habit. come back here at the first hurdle if you need. you will make it, or i swear to almight god i will find you and cut the fucking fat off myself.

Come to Chicago and do it

Good luck bro let’s fucking go

I go to the gym with my fitfag buds four times a week and just shadow their circuit. Outside of that, a shitload of cardio, incorporated a whole lot more walking to my daily schedule, and some pretty restrictive dieting.

it'll shed off in no time.

Nice to see you take up this task you can do it think about how you will fell when you are fit and PUSH man gl

Nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about or what your meme measurements are, Nigel

>tfw this is me

I don't know how I avoided getting stretch marks though.

Remember to treat your diet as relearning how to eat. You got this senpai

Good on you.

My stretch marks faded away

You'll see results really fast, just don't take your foot off the gas after losing a few

Yeah. How?

good luck. absoulute unit btw

Ill take that as a good thing