Cutting my hair today. Give me the fittest tier haircut, I'm ready to ascend into Chadville...

Cutting my hair today. Give me the fittest tier haircut, I'm ready to ascend into Chadville. I do cardio and lift every day btw will that affect muh gainz?

Attached: 1547139362085.jpg (1800x1800, 274K)

Shave it all off

Oh wait I only lift and do cardio during the week, I do cardio only on weekends but bump it up an hour or so

I'm a realtor I cant intimidate clientele. But I need a chad haircut to fit in with my active lifestyle now. before I had long hair but cut it short but now I want something chadlike

Just buzz a 1 on the sides and 2 or 3 on the top

In that case grow a man bun. You come off as non intimidating to clients while looking ripped. Also put chopsticks in your bun. People will love it. Trust me

Ask your stylist to recommend something for your face head shape

Lol I'm not chinese. Anyways I was thinking wolf of wall street haircut but I dont want to be a douche
I do and they give me really bad haircuts, I guess they try to make my hair like I'm in an old timey movie or something

>nosering
Into the trash she goes, wait 2 years until she balloons up to ~250

Attached: 1547584046591.png (680x383, 920K)

>I do and they give me really bad haircuts
get a new one. they should be listening to what you like as well

This is the average female that posts on fit

Attached: Untitled.png (473x548, 463K)

Yeah I just wanna look good while lifting yet stay professional at my job when I don the suit and tie

I want something like this

Attached: 09e1607a7dc2ee112d8bdf2c3ddafa7e.jpg (500x754, 52K)

so ask for something like that. show them a photo on your phone

Attached: 226_1000.jpg (960x960, 145K)

Flattop or crew cut

Would any of the captain America hairstyles look good on someone without a 10/10 face? I have the same face shape and pretty good hair, but don't know if it will just end up looking nerdy on me.

Attached: chris-evans-shirtless_ptwuxw (1).jpg (200x300, 21K)

No

Yeah you’re gonna have to post your face if you want help bro. Blur out your eyes and mouth but we need to see your jawline, bf, hairline, etc

No. I'm shy >,<

I'll make a new thread later after I Photoshop my pic a bit just to remove my skin and such.

Based and redpilled, this is indeed a very nice haircut

Attached: 54D8E5EA-8F37-4407-AB93-17FAAA76F6CD.jpg (1280x1280, 96K)