I just can't going on anymore, I failed everyone

>Be me (5'11 ft - 1.80 m) ugly manlet oompa loompa
>Be a fucking whale (190 lb - 86kg)
>Get rejected by qt girl
>Fuck this shit, I can't be like this anymore
>Start going to the gym
>Start doing intense intermittent fasting, cardio, lifting, etc
>3 months later I'm 163 lb (74.5 kg), still a fucking pig.
>Stopped going to the gym because Christmas holidays
>Weigh today
>I'm 166.5 lb (75.5 kg), I have a huge ugly face
>I lose all my gains already
>Still no friends or gf
>Decided to leave gym forever and play videogames all day

Attached: wojak.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Pathetic.

Attached: tumblr_p4949mGy9F1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (1280x900, 351K)

I'm 182cm and 86kg and I'm 12%bw, how dyel are you

There are people on this board who are shorter than you, started off in worse positions than you, and probably uglier than you. Some of these guys have been working out for years, improving themselves, and eating right. They still have no gf and are lonely. I can't feel bad for you for giving up so quickly, it's clear you didn't want it enough. I pray these other guys make it and find happiness; for you, I feel disgust and pity. Pathetic

Already giving up?
Going to the gym constantly is the key to getting yourself better ,and not eating shit
bro if you give up now you will forever be a fat fuck

I motivate myself by looking at the mirror and hating myself / my stomach and then I get even more motivated to go to the gym and change myself
185cm / 95kg here

>1.80
>manlet
I'm 1.69. Proper fucking manlet.

don't give up when the going gets tough bro. stick through it and hit the gym. you'll be a better man for having overcome your issues and be fucking swole too

Attached: Zyzz12.jpg (960x465, 123K)

How are you fat at 74 kg lmao how dyel are you. I was the same weight before I started lifting and still wasn't fat

Do you want to fight? or die like a dog?
Go lift some weights you degenerate

>5'11"
>190lb
That's not fat if you have any decent amount of muscle.

my guy you made progress. Get over this shit and get back in the gym faggot. I believe in you bb

>>Fuck this shit, I can't be like this anymore
>>Start going to the gym
>>Start doing intense intermittent fasting, cardio, lifting, etc

good

>3 months later I'm 163 lb (74.5 kg), still a fucking pig.
>Stopped going to the gym because Christmas holidays

3 months is good, but you gotta understand that you barely left home base. rigth now you're skirting the edges of the civilization. 3 months simply isn't enough, but the effort is what counts.

now you can just drop the expedition and go back to your hole or you can keep this going for however long you can. my suggestion is to focus on losing weight / doing cardiovascular exercise instead of lifting, while at the same time cleaning up your diet. then, when you're sufficiently conditioned and have lost weight, you can resume the strength training.

you can stop exercising whenever you want. but just make sure you are ok with what you decide to do, but opportunities come and go all the time, and we aren't getting any younger

Brah being 86 @ 5'11 isn't fucking terrible, what are you on?

I'm actually 75 kg now

post face? faces are usually ugly because of fat softening all the right lines and/or poor hygiene giving you acne and blemishes.

shower when you wake up and before you sleep. use a SMAAALL amount of barsoap. like wipe your fingers over a wet bar and rub it into hair and over face but only once a day. if hair dry and brittle chill on the soap. if greasy add a touch more. if it starts dry and gets hella greasy fast ease up on the soap in general.

also i know its hard as an autist to hit the gym alone mean mugging the wall to keep pumped up while you think everyone's assuming you are overcompensating with rage. do what you can to get a gym partner. if they have showers/sauna/hot tub/whatever use that shit. use all of it. make the gym an event. videogames suck dick if its all you do anyway. gotta spice life up so when you game it's relaxing and reflective.

Its not even bad at all this dude must be like 30-40% body fat for it to bad

almost forgot GIVE UP VALIDATION

YOU DONT NEED IT

IT DOES NOTHING

GIRLS WONT EVEN LIKE YOU UNTIL YOU DO

DESPERATION IS PUSSY REPELLENT

FUCK MEDIA FUCK FACEBOOK FUCK REDDIT FUCK MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE FUCK HOLLYWOOD AND

FUCK

FUCKING

NORMIES

THEY DONT KNOW SHIT THEY JUST REPEAT THE LATEST BUZZWORDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHJVNRJFBNFNFBC

Attached: 1539999721664.jpg (600x640, 35K)

i lose it at this pic every time fuck

> 1.80
> 86.kg
> looks like a fucking whale
> drops to 75kg
> still looks fat
what is this.

I'm 5'11 and 195 lbs with a pretty average face and I look fine, not pulling tons of chicks but I get it when I can.. nothing to brag about but still. OP unless you have literally no muscle you're not a fatty. You're in a pretty good spot; don't waste it.

Shit bait, you can't be fat as 1.81 and 90 kg

Lmao OP I was still fucking thots even when I was 250 lbs and I'm the same height. You ever think that maybe it's because you're autistic and treat the people around you like shit? Very simple pro-tip: Girls like guys who are fun and joyful to be around, not cringy autists who take everything too seriously.

You can