Here is your natty 15 years pld brah

Here is your natty 15 years pld brah

Attached: received_422420144835536.jpg (750x1334, 95K)

Attached: received_422420201502197.jpg (750x1334, 56K)

Attached: received_422420171502200.jpg (750x1334, 92K)

Check this natty 16 year old
@oliverforslin

Attached: 4532523.jpg (888x505, 80K)

>how much do u leg extension

Kek

This guy is 16 and he claims natty?

how the fuck is that possible natty
SS + gomad?

I am going to take a wild guess here, he is not natty.

Dolt.

Top 0.0001% genetics. Cope harder, dna-cels.

Here's a little secret: prohormones

Not acording to his 14 yo pick lmao

Your test levels are almost roid tier at 14.

But he isn't natty.

Go to his instagram, he claims natty, and he's much bigger now. Quite a bit bigger than me and i've trained for 5 years. He's prob roiding but i'm always unsure whether these young guys really are roiding. Are they really that stupid to roid before 18?

I can agree with this, I had absolute mad tier strength at 14-15 and a demeanour to go with it

I mean honestly, if you're starting at 14 there's no reason you'd need gear before 30. You'd be huge by 20 and definitely natty limit by 25.

Yes they are stupid.

Yes they are roiding.

His size is already a red flag, but that 1 year progression is already "too good to be true".

And celltech right?

Well, if you start at 14, imagine what you can achieve with 30+ years of juicing.

That is not even considering the fact that he will attain incredible results (read: instagram attention) at lightning speed.

yeah, you can achieve compensating bald manlet status if you really juice hard enough at 14

You do understand that baldness is only accentuated through juicing if youre already predisposed to it right?

Lmao

Idk. I never used neither. I can't get myself to use such things even if I want to

Are you really trying to say that steroids before your 30s don't help because of natural test? And of course you'd be huge by 20, this guy is 17 and bigger than a lot of guys who've been training for 5+ years. Either god-tier genetics or juicer. Just check pic related ffs

I mean yeah, probably. It just seems so outlandish to roid before 20, let alone at ~16. There is a possibility of god-tier genes I guess, but looking at pic related, he didn't seems to have any impressive musculature at all as a beginner. Probably roiding...

Attached: 342144141234.jpg (905x521, 78K)

Juicing when that young is pointless though. At a certain point it becomes less of how long you've been lifting, and more of how much juice you take. 30 years of 300mg/wk test might make you smaller than 5 years natty, 5 years blasting tren.

Honestly too much roids makes people look like shit. Take trt+ at 35 and continue to grow a bit. 5'10 and 195 lbs at 12% looks better and healthier than 5'10 245lbs at 8%. Gear is best in moderation. I'd rather look like larry scott than ronnie coleman.

Right, if you're starting at 14 steroids before your 30s is pointless if you aren't competing in a highly competitive sport.

he took the bog pill

How is it that Swedish guys so can be immensely into fitness and strength yet be emasculated gigantic pussies at the same time? Grow a fucking pair you fucking faggots

He is not probably roiding, he definately is. His progress is out of all parameters. The expression "god-tier" genetics means nothing, nobody has god genetics, at best, the best genetics are a delta differential over regular human beings because we all work on the same basic physical laws.

The fitness industry really does deform perceptions and expectations of reality. Fucking Simeone Panda claims to be natural, and people actually believe him. Ronnie Coleman claims he turned pro natty, and people actually believe him.

Thats basically what I am saying, he is already juicing at 14, he will increase dosage every year into bodybuilding levels in no time, and his resulta will be incredible. No one can just go into 1g a week.

>Honestly too much roids makes people look like shit.
I agree, but that is not my call to make.

>30 years of 300mg/wk test might make you smaller than 5 years natty, 5 years blasting tren.

Im not sure, 5 years of tren blasting (750 mg) can make a huge fucking difference, like, another human being difference.

I really don't get what you're trying to say. What do you mean by "pointless"? Do you not think it makes a huge difference? Pic related is Arnold at 23, well before 30, do you think he could've looked like that without roids? There are thousands of other examples...

You know what, you're right. Thanks for giving me a reality check buddy!

Attached: arnold23.jpg (720x528, 31K)

this