Does this confirm you have to be fit to be considered a man Jow Forums?

Does this confirm you have to be fit to be considered a man Jow Forums?

Attached: B5BAEC8E-3D2E-4386-AFC0-50BCDCB27404.png (1125x2001, 570K)

It confirms that you have no fucking standards in life, if you think a cheating slut should be something to strive for.

/thread

OP BTFO

fpbp

are you guys retarded? shes saying she got cheated on, not that she cheated. can confirm because I was 130 lbs in high school and i cheated on my girlfriend

she is cheating slut anyway so suck a dick

Can confirm, was 145lbs in high school. Absolutely demolished some snatch while dating another chick

>”all women are cheating sluts!”

Who hurt you senpai?

If you think that Stacey has never cheated in her life, I have a bridge to sell you.

Tap, tap. Capitalization. I tip my fedora to thee.

>And it shows
Fucking NPC

Its not about who hurt me, its about who i hurt
cheating thots will never tell you they got a bf, they will always find an upgrade on their man, its pathetic but that the way it is

Fug, I forgot to capitalize a letter. I am eternally btfo.

No, you type like a reddit faggot all nice and tidy.

Double tapping for a new paragraph, even though what you wrote really wasn't that long.

It's annoying, and your halfjoke updoot response is also screams reddit. That's what I was getting at.

EDIT: I see this comment's getting a lot of hate. Just want you all to know you can downvote if you want, I don't care.

I was 350lbs in high school and never got any attention from women. So I don't feel bad for her at all.

>”How dare you write well?”

Okay. Ur a fag

You sure know a lot about reddit user

hey i was 130 lbs and didnt cheat on my gf
mostly because i didnt have a gf
i still dont have one
>haha

Attached: 1532108805703.jpg (320x220, 6K)

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

what exactly is she trying to say here? "and it shows" comes off as if it were supposed to be demeaning that you weren't cheated on. like it's supposed to be bad that you didn't get cheated on? i don't understand.

Yeah I'm right there with this user. Usually I can put together odd normie shit but I just don't get this. Why is 130lb boyfriend relevant. What life experiences are imparted by being cheated on that are exclusive to being cheated on by your 130 highschool boyfriend? What quality is shown by those that haven't had that experience.

very confused unfortunately

it just reminds me of arguing with my sister. nothing that ever came out of her mouth made sense and was more an amalgamation of bitter emotion than anything intellectually perceivable