Why do you lift/how long have you been lifting

Attached: 1547222711220.jpg (1440x900, 187K)

Starting tomorrow because I want to gain some mass.

3 months. I want to look in the mirror and finally be happy with what I see. I also need to fix my shitty health (last year cholesterol, both total and LDL as well as triglycerides were high, liver enzymes were also elevated.) To a lesser extent I also want to attract higher quality/hotter girls.

them girls mirin/4 years

Because I hate everything about myself and can't stand who I am.

Month and half. So that I can achieve godhood, punch a hole in the universe, find the exact point in time from 15 years ago, punch a hole back in time to meet myself and become; to myself.

All you need in life to become great, is to get that push to cross that 1% wall that stands between insecurity and greatness.

Attached: asd54fas654df65sa1df68sa4dfsa61df.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

I feel very good everything i leave the gym after working out.
Also i like to think one day i will be good looking and confident enough to pull off a threesome with 2 good looking chicks.
I just want to have my dick in the middle of both of her vags grinding.

I've been lifting for 5 months, and I do it for HIM

>6 years.
>It's fun and I'm good at it.
Normal life for me is full of cerebral nerd shit and it's very cathartic to just go turn off my brain and focus on my body. Also I'm super tall and have wider hips (not birthing hips but they're not zyzz-tier) so if I didn't have space marine arms shoulders and chest I'd look like I have klinefelters.

If you want 3 of the infinity stones why not get all 6 and be thanos

It's just something I do. 2.5 years.

to smash kike skulls in the happening. 1 year

Attached: 1532033162295.gif (1013x1524, 162K)

>Why
To get fucking big and strong.
>How long
8 years total in weight rooms/playing sports, been lifting seriously for a year

Attached: alexjbhbfvu.jpg (1300x1180, 213K)

Lifting for 7 months for weightloss, doing Strong lifts 5x5 for newb gains but moving into more aesthetic arm workouts. Wifes sex drive has gone through the roof. I lift and cardibro for my Folk and I think in an age of luxury we must make struggle for ourselves. I Also wanna be an good example for my son, I'm gonna make him a weight bench like pic related this year.

Attached: 41ZC4+61xnL._AC_SY400_.jpg (426x400, 19K)

I lift so I dont get depressed. 6 months

4 years
>to be bigger and stronger than the other guys on the platform
>to be big, strong, and good looking for my wife
>to be a positive, masculine role model for our future kids

Why
Bc I have no hobbies lol
How long
About a year and a half I've been lifting weights but prior to that I did track and field training pretty hard

I lift to make myself happy, and to be able to make my girlfriend happy if I ever get one. Next month will mark one year of lifting for me.

Attached: Guts.jpg (408x473, 61K)

7 consecutive years

I lift for fun,

Year and a half. I lift because having somewhere to go where I can prove to myself that I'm better than I was, that I can be better than who I am, is priceless.

>why
To be as strong as I can get
>how long
5 years, but only been really consistent for the last 2

Attached: punishedrich.png (558x472, 475K)

Because faggot, the heat death of the universe is tens of billions of years away. There's no point in erasing half the hot chicks in the world for balancing out something that won't happen for a gorillion units of time.

Lift because I want to be useful and I want to be healthy for a long time. The thought of being an old person who can't walk around or do shit absolutely terrifies me and if it's gonna happen I'm gonna make sure I do everything possible to prevent and/or delay it.I started lifting about 3 years ago but honestly haven't made a ton of progress (although I went from regular fat to built fat appearance wise which is nice).

Based and happy Klokov

Why: I have such a burning hate towards my life that I wake up solely to change it. That, and so I can hunt, kill, and devour one vegan a year.
How long: half a year (seriously, previous I only did machine shit)