Anyone tried Glutamine? If yes, would you recommend it or have any tips?

Anyone tried Glutamine? If yes, would you recommend it or have any tips?

Attached: 1544285070846.jpg (811x811, 95K)

I had a ton of random and sudden stomach problems a few years ago and I started taking L-Glutamine as a supplement with my food, along with other beneficial gut foods like yogurt. Helped immensely.

THE
CONTROLLER
ISN'T
EVEN
ON

This

imagine the smell

you can’t even tell from that angle with an Xbox controller you fucking retard

stop the bullshit.
Aside whey (if don't have proper meals) you don't need to use any supplement

Attached: 1529844157997.webm (480x360, 952K)

SAUCE pic plz

>THE
>CONTROLLER
>ISN'T
>EVEN
>ON

Xbox controller doesn't glow like a gay parade, sonyfag

Just get ON Whey it has like 4 grams of it

Attached: gold-standard-whey-601_0.jpg (490x563, 49K)

Glutamine does absolutely nothing. Do not waste your money on it. The ONLY supplement that does anything is creatine.

I bet she smells like her bed and slight feminine BO

I use it, I dont know if it helps directly cause I take several other things to help with recovery... Id say just give it a try

>feminine BO
I love how you can instantly spot the people that have never been near a woman on this board.

*sniiiiiffff*

I think hes being retarded but you've never been around women either if you don't know about pussy stank

I wanna be Tracer...

VIDEO GAMES WILL NEVER BE SEXY

she's a russian, not sure if she smells bad or takes glutamine

Attached: Alena Ushkova.jpg (740x1110, 83K)

> Not knowing that a woman's natural scent is noticeably different than a man's
I can tell you've never been near a woman

Is that her? Her head seems so much bigger in OP

based on other pictures i think her tits are fake.

Absolute bullshit.

Unless your eating a kg of veggies every day, good quality meat and fish, organs, and working outside with your shirt off your going to be deficient somewhere.

It's easy and does no harm to supplement fish oil, vitimin d, bcaa, zinc, magnesium etc.

Why settle for satisfactory or 'normal' whrn you can have exceptional?

This.

I got my test levels checked and it came back 270, I started taking zinc and it came back 470.

How vital is whey?

if you said CIA nigger this would've been funny

>feminine BO
Girls smell comepletely different. I'll just smell a girl and get a boner. You thunk you could smell the difference between panties and a jock strap if your eyes were closed? I know I could.

Attached: 1547332832756.png (277x353, 158K)

Glutamine is only worth a damn if you have some stomach damage you need to heal, like IBS or some shirt. No good for fitness.

Someone please feed that lady, damn....

Attached: ewwwt.jpg (320x342, 28K)

Doesn't it help with muscle recovery?

guys wwyd if you woke up and this was your body?

Masturbate

Attached: 058.png (525x525, 558K)

There's no way someone gets the optimal amount of creatine each day from just meat.

not really, supplement companies extrapolated this from the fact that glutamine is needed to produce cortisol, and the theory was that if you supply glutamine, your body doesn't need to take it from muscle tissue via catabolism, but that's not true

it only helps with stomach issues recovery and immune system improvement, but there are better options for both

Pussy stank doesn't mean BO. Pussy stank is similar to cock squid stink, you wouldn't term it as BO, even though technically it is BO by definition of the term.

Yes and yes.

Take it before you go to bed after a long workout. Its absorbed via the same receptors that creatine is so its NOT a good idea to mix it with a shake that has creatine or preworkout in it. I dont take it often but if I have intense DOMs or general muscle fatigue and soreness and I want to recover faster I take it with water right before I go to bed.
The other thing to do is take it in the morning when you wake up but if you workout early in the morning it's not the best idea

Godspeed user

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-211204_Instagram.jpg (1440x1763, 1.09M)

Same user here. Ignore this. Just skimmed a lot of case studies and medical documents about glutamine and recovery in athletes and the effects are so minimal that it's safe to say glutamine doesnt do shit. If this thread isnt dead by tomorrow morning I'll post more info

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-004521_Mimi.jpg (1440x2960, 1.11M)

This is literally my fucking dream girl

The most perfect body

But you will never have it

wait do sex robots actually play vidya?

Hi faty

This
Body and face for me, actually. Devestating to know I will never have her

You wish, Auschwitz lover.
>pic related: how a skinny girl should look like

Attached: Sheniz-Halil-8.jpg (700x702, 97K)

>Paying for an aminoacid that your body can just synthesize itself

...why?

mods deleted this pic, wtf? what a faggot

Attached: 1544285070846.jpg (811x811, 95K)

It doesn't actually look like she's playing videogames though