He was the most explosive pound for pound ever, and the all time faster starter

youtu.be/7yJMzDruB8g

look at 1:31 thats animalistic

what do you guys think about him, any funny or unknown anecdote about him

he was also pound for pound extremely strong

450 lbs bench at 170 lbs
and 700 lbs squat for reps

there will be never be another like him

Attached: Ben-Johnson.jpg (231x523, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-mHQACvZfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ahem

Attached: 7D6461B7-0BEB-4CCA-9AB5-D4DDAF7E58D7.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Cheater. without steroids he wouldnt be any more athletic than your avg couch potato negro in canada

I've never seen a person move so fast, it's like he got bungied forward

Go on, I'm listening my good man

Attached: 1547187084236.jpg (511x671, 37K)

Nigger!
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your time, good night folks!!!

Attached: 3FE6F359-35E4-43FC-9F15-123BA06B7A1A.png (1000x1000, 137K)

i used to train track at York U's gym in the early oughts
he was a private coach there, and I remember him having crazy yellow eyes

You severely overestimate the power of roids. You do know that a lot of roiders don't even look like they lift right

>You severely overestimate the power of roids. You do know that a lot of roiders don't even look like they lift right

Attached: 8EA5D726-F3AD-4D85-8C09-1E3BCA236D5E.png (800x750, 106K)

>Posts negroid
>Describes as "thats animalistic"

Oh yes Yes YES YESS

with or without steroids he had the best neurophisiology when it came to speed

there are TONS of people who roids and roided and noone came to that level

Look at these insecure guys who felt emasculated by this post

another anecdote; whenever i was there, he would train a small group of mentally disabled people (maybe for the special olympics?) that i would watch in between sprints. they were pretty entertaining

it's weird that the one time an OP asks for anecdotes, I have some

maybe because his liver wasnt working well at all

tell more if you remember !

why people like yourself even bother to reply, watch 9.79 and you will feel bad for ben, hes such a nice and humble guy, he went from being a nobody to being someone in life, despite his colour, country, stories of self superation come from all backgrounds and races,
you are insecure people with low self steem just that

Well, I saw him at a grocery store in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

please be trollin

Attached: Mike-Tyson-in-Tyson-001.jpg (460x276, 23K)

he seemed pretty laid back
i used to hear all the coaches yelling out to the people they were training, but i don't think i even know what his voice sounds like

F

al dente. i wish i could remember when i last tasted this pasta

Attached: 7103CD19-CD3E-40F8-B602-B75F29A9753C.jpg (500x675, 101K)

You know Tyrone and friends won’t stop in the middle of mugging you because you were a low testosterone cuck faggot online and liked black panther
Post body with timestamp

Yes yes, we know the only talent niggers have is running fast so they don't get shot by the police. What else is new?

based
cringe

Fpbp

Look at this insecure guy who felt emasculated by this post

Attached: 1547681409855.jpg (164x114, 9K)

This thread is NOW ABOUT FT-II-X FIBERS
youtube.com/watch?v=j-mHQACvZfc
Share tips and research on FT-II-A and X type fiber development.

people with FT II fibers tires out faster but can excert bigger amount of power

in short, if you fatigue fast and dont do well on long time activities you have higer amount of ft

also people with FT tend to jump higer with minimal knee bend and shortest countact times