Why is it that girls with big titty always have suboptimal ass, whereas those with big butts always have small titties?

Why is it that girls with big titty always have suboptimal ass, whereas those with big butts always have small titties?

Attached: tits3.webm (640x840, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkson's_paradox
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRoAroipx2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotta cope somehow, no one has it all my friend

It’s like you step on a bump on a rug and it just moves along a little bit.

chick is balding at 18

My gfs chubby... Fat... no ass and no tits so could be worse bud

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.

>muh big ass thicc nigger meme

What's best tho? Big titties or an ass you literally just want knead and kiss?

> knead ass

Attached: p9082395.jpg (3024x4032, 2.73M)

Hell yea

Attached: kneadingbread.jpg (534x356, 43K)

Tig ol bitties all day man
Unless she lets you do anal

Part of growing up is realizing ass is superior to tits because tits have no function during sex whereas ass is everything.

Attached: 1547681251287.jpg (1080x1920, 264K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkson's_paradox

>The most common example of Berkson's paradox is a false observation of a negative correlation between two positive traits, i.e., that members of a population which have some positive trait tend to lack a second. Berkson's paradox occurs when this observation appears true when in reality the two properties are unrelated—or even positively correlated—because members of the population where both are absent are not equally observed. For example, a person may observe from their experience that fast food restaurants in their area which serve good hamburgers tend to serve bad fries and vice versa; but because they would likely not eat anywhere where both were bad, they fail to allow for the large number of restaurants in this category which would weaken or even flip the correlation.

Ass is best
Tits will come if/when they get preggers and may stay if they have good genetics/eat well.

Proportions. An extreme on one or the other will always make the opposite seem small by comparison

Cope tits is better u can train an ass to be atleast decent

I think I'm an assman. Because a bad ass puts me off more than a flat chest. As long as the tits are aestethic, i don't care so much about their size.

I’m the exact opposite. Always been that way for me.

Have you ever played Fallout? God has a certain amount of points he can put into people for intelligence, strength, charisma, ass and titties.

What about chad bro?

I used to be 'ass way above tits', but my current GF has DD size tits with a nice butt.

While I do wish she worked her butt more, she has brought my opinion to 'Ass slightly better than tits'

She smothers me with tits while riding so there is that

The post of reason

This is prime example on how your cope mechanism goes to work

If she lets/likes you sucking on her titties during sex then tits win. If she's like "stop its weird what are u doing" then ass wins by default.

Attached: 1543335760270.jpg (833x833, 108K)

Tradeoffs

Kek

is that amouranth

>"stop its weird what are u doing"
What kind of girls you're banging? What the flying fuck m8

legs are actually patrician here.

Date Latina women. My GF has a 32DD bust, a small waist a very good tight ass... good face too. She just started thotting out at the gym with me recently.

Before we evolved into bipedal creatures tits didn't exist, we only looked at asses and for a time they were enough, then humans evolved to stand so the ass is no longer at eye level women had to develop a new sexual trait to capture male attention and thus they grew tits as an imitation of the ass, but why should we contempt with a mere imitation when the original is still available?, I prefer ass because it is the original driving force of evolution, those who prefer tits are witless drones fooled by a bad imitation of a greater asset put in front of them so they won't forget to lust for women, but this lazy way of attraction is proof of the bearers genetic inferiority compared to the superior ass genetics that will grant many healthy children thus the Chad will always spread it's genes in the vessel that can bear greater offspring instead of the childish fantasy of breast feeding.

> based leg man
tho i'm more of a personality man myself

Attached: ds3.webm (1024x720, 1.96M)

My dude

I was thinking about this literally yesterday. Used to be massively into (massive) tits but now idc and I go for ass every time, and yeah, I think it's because of sex

Legs are the best, I need everyone to agree with me so we can get the high wasted tiny 90s bikinis back.
If you can get a boner and cum from a girl's moral character you are the ubermensch and I will swear my loyalty to you as my king.

There is nothing better than a pair of well muscled legs.

Attached: 1547305665452.jpg (800x1181, 171K)

I like this because it's exactly as scientific as any of the other """evolutionary/biological""" explanations that come up on Jow Forums as to why men like/don't like fat women

So, not at all

There are pros to any sized pair of tits, but only cons to a nonexistent ass. My dream is that one day everyone will understand.

Attached: The Gospel.jpg (869x1300, 364K)

not always true, BUT i've noticed that titcows are NEVER fucking single. or they're always huge sluts who you would only want to pump/dump and never date

just further proves tits >>>>>> ass

Because real tits are made of fat and a good ass is made of lean muscle. And you know, you can't be both lean and fatty.

One day even the immature children on this site will throw away muh milky fantasies and live the way men were meant to

Attached: The Gospel2.jpg (869x1298, 194K)

That's not a paradox. Wow, academics are getting stupider every year

Lying faggot

Brazilians have thought about that for centuries but the other way round, OP.
>pic related

Nevertheless, as Argentinian,.... I'm a man of ass and legs.

Attached: 1603ca9e70065f58e5f9bcc6298436be.jpg (720x742, 51K)

one of my ex girlfriends had massive tits, small waist and nice ass/hips. its common in eastern europe.
ass is good for sex, but this only really matters if all they have is bone, other wise its just aesthetic like tits

It's true. Sex with a 10/10 with a shitty personality is nice... for the first few times. But being with a girl you actually mesh with, someone who is smart, kind, and like you for who you are is infinitely more fulfilling.

Attached: da3.webm (640x900, 2.77M)

>tfw Asian gf
>small ass small tits

Why did I swallow the race mixing pill

You're right but so is he.
Personality is not what attracts you, since initially theirs is fake.

hows the sex breh. i've only laid 1 asian chick out of the 40 i've gone through

>brazil went ass
>Asia went Tits

I think we all know who the superior race is.

idk I'm a believer that most dude's who discount the tits value haven't been with a really well endowed woman
I say this as a proud ass man

oh no not this picture again
this is one of the few pics i am truly weak to

Kenichiro Takaki:

The Senran Kagura series will continue to run non-stop.
That is the calling of a NINJA.
They run faster and jump higher than anyone.
They can easily jump over people’s expectations.

These games still have the potential to grow big and large.
Just like the girls’ chests.

Tits are life, ass is hometown.

wise words

Attached: 6iaDzvk.png (669x259, 55K)

>be an ass man
>no be a tit man
as always, the righteous path is the one of balance and harmony
a fine supple rack is the lesser when not complemented by a firm round ass
wouldst I dare insult my erection with such a calous and shortsighted selection?
pray I think not

Tits are pure genetics. Ass is from being a fat piece of shit or working out. It's easier to be a fatass than it is to have good genetics.

Have you had sex?
>perfect place for hands
>can cum all over them
>amazing visual stimulation
>can tit fuck
>get smothered
>suck on them
>useful in multiple positions
>some girls can get off from just nipple play
>dress it up in sex lingerie
Used to be a total assman but after being around 10/10 tits I was converted. I can only do so much with an ass.

Small tits are a thing but small asses aren't. I'd rather my girl have cute small tiddies and a big ass as opposed to small both

>no gf

Oh and most important
>can create an ass in the gym or by eating a bit more
>can't create better tits, pregnancy just leads to excessive fat and potential pancake breasts

Poop comes from there.

no you cant. Fat deposits are genetic. So if you don't naturally store fat first in your ass, then you will store fat elsewhere first (belly, back, lower down legs), then when you finally get fat there, you go on a cut and its the first part that will be removed. And a muscly ass is just plain disgusting.

idk man I think most fat asses are disgusting. It's a very fine line these women are walking between the right amount of fat and flabby cottage cheese. I do love me a good fat ass but it doesn't age well

i dont mean cottage cheese, i mean soft and fluffy, like a pillow

That's just pure genetics and a total crapshoot too. You can mostly fix a bad ass in the gym with a ridiculous amount of squats and hip thrusts, it won't be all muscle if you eat a caloric surplus too

yes, but you gain the weight elsewhere too, and most women dont like that. I don't care though a little chubby is 100%> skinny

Bro science has reached a new level of retardation

Oh I love a bit of chub. Thank god my gf isn't self conscious about it, she's got a flat stomach but slightly chubby wide hips and it's pretty kino.

the thing with nice tits tho is that its purely genetic whereas any girl can get a halfway decent ass by working out. A girl with nice, shapely tits didn't work harder than a girl with pancake tits that point strait down (assuming both are natural, of course). Obviously there is some level of genetics when it comes to ass (especially at the peak of ass aesthetics, a girl with shit hips is never going to have a godly ass), but the gap is not as big as it is with tits. Even girls of roughly the same weight have wildly different tit shapes and sizes, whereas the ass is going to be roughly the same.
I guess it depends on what you value more; raw genetic gifts or work ethic.

based and redpilled

>"stop weird what are u doing"
then she can get the fuck out

Yeah well some of us evolved you stupid nigger ape, that's why we like things other than fat farting asses

Prison school reference

based

Who is this girl?
Is there more?

literally what does it take for a girl like this to let me fuck her brains out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRoAroipx2s

It's just a quote from an anime you retards.

I love small tight girls with big asses and nice boobs

There is balance in the universe

perche non entrambi?

Attached: 93CBEF9F-63A0-4481-910E-F451D01F3B3F.jpg (640x640, 36K)

I've seen girls with both, but the competition is steep.

GOD DAMNIT!

wallet gains

just the right amount of ass for me. there is only one gift a butt can give you.

>implying

Attached: 1519274885728[1].jpg (2135x1080, 836K)

A little weight loss could go a long way.

>Brazil
>Thinking
>For centuries

lmao what a post

If you prefer massive ass and no tits, you're probably a minority from the inner city/a literal third-world country with no education or real culture. If you prefer massive tits and no ass, you're a middle-aged white boomer who thinks coors/bud/miller is real beer.

If she doesn't have great tits and a great ass, pass.

that's p nasty my man

it could, but I don't want it to

Attached: 2018-01-13 08.01.33 1691382214926126674_263464698.jpg (1080x645, 34K)

>stop its weird what are u doing
>tfw your GF doesn't let you suck on her titties while she's riding you
Why even live?

Attached: walak.jpg (378x378, 57K)

>wanting an absolute braphog cumdumpster impregnation battlestation to lose weight

disgusting

Attached: EB1E8699-24F6-46CD-97B5-D70BE28FCAE6.jpg (1000x868, 155K)

low neuroticism, low inhibition, low sentience, low iq

Plenty of girls have big tits and big asses user. Improve yourself. My gf is a 30F and has had random women come up to her on nights out and say she's got the best ass they've ever seen.

>If you can get a boner and cum from a girl's moral character you are the ubermensch and I will swear my loyalty to you as my king
fuckig kek'd

well its timo to pledge your loyalty underling it is Me YOUR KING

>Why is it that girls with big titty always have suboptimal ass, whereas those with big butts always have small titties?
Dunno, not complaining tho.
>t. tiddy hunter masterrace.

Attached: MOGGED AGAIN.webm (950x712, 2.6M)

Just a shame there are no single, under 30, non-fat milk trucks in my area :(
You literally have until they're 22 max before they're snapped up.
Sucks.
But I'm nearly 30 so I'll be hitting up some vapid 18yos if I can get 'em soon.
Have one 30yo mommy milkers sweetbraaaps fwb who I mash bits with occasionally, but she's starting to get baby rabies so I might be letting her go.

Attached: mogged.webm (642x360, 2.51M)

That's a nah mate. If your girl has any semblance of an ass it looks good bent over. But nothing beats sucking big tits while shes riding you or watching them bounce.

Genetics > work
Anyone who says otherwise is just >coping and seething

>Why is it that girls with big titty always have suboptimal ass, whereas those with big butts always have small titties?
Black girls don't suffer that plight as often as white girls. Asian are the less gifted in this case. Latina can get on either side of the spectrum.