Do you respect a man like this Jow Forums?

Do you respect a man like this Jow Forums?

Attached: DBE89C61-5565-45D9-AE21-7814176554B9.jpg (1080x871, 64K)

yeah my stepdad is my best friend

Nobody gives a nigger dick what some self-serving roastie respects. They don’t even respect themselves

Attached: AF8434A2-38AD-42B7-8E3F-11C0192ECB69.png (750x767, 298K)

I can respect a man who doesn’t make shitty ass screenshot non Jow Forums related phonepost twitter lite threads

No, I hate them, supplicating low IQ beta cucks make my blood boil

Lol, he fucks ur mom

Would depend on why she's a single mom as far as I'm concerned.

Depends.
Did her husband die, or did he take off?
Did she support herself and take a partner for sexual and emotional fulfillment, or does she need an SO for the money and resources?
Finally, is she willing to have kids with the new guy as well, or is she done with it, essentially expecting some guy to close off his biological imperative for her own enjoyment?
It's not a simple situation and I like to avoid being quick to judge, there's a lot of reasons this type of thing can happen and the guy is not automatically a "cuck."
For example, my best bud's step dad married his mom when he and his brother were like 1 and 3 a few years after her husband died in a car accident. They had a few more kids together, the guy doesn't show favorites and clearly loves all the children, and also respects the wife. It's a good situation and the man is giving as much benefit as he's getting.

Men who raise another man's seed are scientifically proven to be disrespected by everyone.

Attached: IMG_2868.jpg (200x194, 6K)

Why?
Why do you respect him?

Sure, whatever, idc. I wouldnt do it tho

Yep, widows not the same as mud shark.

in this case, “respect” means “feel confident in the ability to exploit him for his resources in the future without sexually reciprocating”

This. I wouldn't give or deny respect just based on the guy "being a cuck"

This user hit the nail on the head. It can go both ways too I think. For example my ex's father had a wife who died from a brain aneurysm, they had a son, but he remarried. He and his new wife had two kids including my ex together and her mom treated her half brother like he was her own. It probably helped that he was young enough that when he remarried that he thought his step mom was his real mother.

I'd need to sit him down and ask him why he's choosing this path. I can agree with something like said but if the reasoning is like "she's out of my league and wouldn't settle down with me as a single woman" then i'd feel really sorry for him.

Depends on why the girl divorced the guy. If he was abusive, I don't see why it's the kid's fault or the girl's fault if they want to find someone to love again.

Bump.

Cuckoldry 101.

Attached: 27d341be0467605ce7e891bde45ff786--single-mom-dating-single-life.jpg (474x681, 77K)

depends. how much does he bench?

based and cuckpilled

>[..]For example, my best bud's step dad married his mom when he and his brother were like 1 and 3 a few years after her husband died in a car accident. They had a few more kids together..

KEK
U
C
K

Attached: eda458c7015862df01274ed09d1a794b--important-life-lessons-live-and-learn.jpg (400x400, 21K)

why did i laugh

KEK

Attached: lel.jpg (940x646, 96K)

i can smell the s o y on this guy